N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
NEVER go on the =WTF= warlord server. They kick you for saying n00b, noob, moron, stupid, retard, poop, owned, pwned, and ANYTHING that is harmless. Fuckin 3 year old fuckers. I mean WTF that HAS to be against the ROE to kick for so DUMBASSED reasons as that!
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
Been there, and been kicked 5,000,000,000,000 times for calling people noobs. They fuckin claymore whored EVERY FLAG. what was i supposed to do? let it go?
Souljah
+42|6668
ive played on that server alot and never had a problem with it. come to think of it. i think the guy in the bottom pic of my sig got kicked for saying hacks when i was on that server lol.

Last edited by Souljah (2006-07-04 16:17:35)

N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
Seriously. I fuckin killed 4 guys in a row with my AK-101 and all I said was "w00t ownage" and I got fucking warned. They must be 9 year old n00bs or something. Who the hell kicks for saying poop?
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6524|Texas
Yes, been on that server, and when I saw that diplaying on the rules during game I disconnected. Freakin retards who kick for some stupid sh_t like that need to have their server shut down. Dont we all like to gloat after owning someone on bf2, especially if you kill 4 ppl in a row (AK-101 rocks, +1 for you N)!(NDarkDragon.)
OFF WITH THEIR GAY ASS HEADS!!
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
Yesterday 20:23:27      -1      BS gay server.      you're lame. you're not leet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and when did I say i was "leet"? OH MY GOD!!! Someone called me LAME!! I will NEVER get over it!!! /sarcasm

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-07-05 05:08:54)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

NEVER go on the =WTF= warlord server. They kick you for saying n00b, noob, moron, stupid, retard, poop, owned, pwned, and ANYTHING that is harmless. Fuckin 3 year old fuckers. I mean WTF that HAS to be against the ROE to kick for so DUMBASSED reasons as that!
" Banned "
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
glad i never played in that server
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

" Banned "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1. *goes on server* "OMFG I OWNED" *PERM BAN!1!1!1*
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

" Banned "
Ban me too fuckwad, I have never even played on that server...

^^^^ I said something worse than poop ^^^^^
Pinto
+13|6579

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

What gets me is that why do you have to type "bad" words out?  That is just more immature than the admins.  Kids trying to sound grown up or be cool taunt others and type swear in BF2.  Adults are too busy playing the game and don't care.

Furthermore--did they have a policy listed?

The only time I'd call a server, "gay", is if everyone was teabagging each other.

Last edited by Pinto (2006-07-09 17:07:17)

Etown
+1|6486|Elizabethtown, Ky.
Well actually KIDS I am 45, far from being a child. If you all were adults we wouldn't have to put stuff like that on our server, but no everything you say has to have a cuss word in it. Oh did I tell you? I am a =WTF= admin. We have admins from other continents besides the US. So we are on there 24/7. So you kids can understand what I am saying, bad words are a no no.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
i'd kick someone for using noob too... only morons use that word.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky
Holy thread revival Batman!

Noob wrote:

Well actually KIDS I am 45, far from being a child. If you all were adults we wouldn't have to put stuff like that on our server, but no everything you say has to have a cuss word in it. Oh did I tell you? I am a =WTF= admin. We have admins from other continents besides the US. So we are on there 24/7. So you kids can understand what I am saying, bad words are a no no."
You don't type like you are 45. Pull that number out of your behind now, did we?
So, adults can't say "woot, ownage"? Even adults from 'ferrin countries'? I find that a dubious claim at best.
Since you seem to be so ... dense. Here is what people have a problem with:
* Noob is not a swear.
* n00b is not a swear.
* owned is not a swear.
* pwned is not a swear.
* moron is not a swear.
* retard, poop, crap, etc. al. are not swears.

Now. Tell me your REAL age, and I might MIGHT give you karma.
Otherwise kindly explain your server policies and why you chose to ban harmless words.
Jim_Bred
+15|6502

Etown wrote:

Well actually KIDS I am 45, far from being a child. If you all were adults we wouldn't have to put stuff like that on our server, but no everything you say has to have a cuss word in it. Oh did I tell you? I am a =WTF= admin. We have admins from other continents besides the US. So we are on there 24/7. So you kids can understand what I am saying, bad words are a no no.
lonely old man alert!
Etown
+1|6486|Elizabethtown, Ky.
The little guy from lexington, when you  start paying for this server you can make up your own rules until then, just sit back and watch, I never met a kid from Kentucky that was as whinnie as you. By the way I am 45.

Last edited by Etown (2006-07-25 01:45:38)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas

Anfidurl wrote:

Holy thread revival Batman!

Etown wrote:

Well actually KIDS I am 45, far from being a child. If you all were adults we wouldn't have to put stuff like that on our server, but no everything you say has to have a cuss word in it. Oh did I tell you? I am a =WTF= admin. We have admins from other continents besides the US. So we are on there 24/7. So you kids can understand what I am saying, bad words are a no no."
You don't type like you are 45. Pull that number out of your behind now, did we?
Yeah, I think he types more like he is 44 or even 43.  No way that guy is 45.

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-07-25 01:28:45)

Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6503|Florida, USA
the simple solution is dont talk shit while you play, just keep playing.

Last edited by Deaths_Sandman (2006-07-25 03:32:04)

Kontrolfreq
+50|6604|Cambridge UK

Etown wrote:

His server, his rules, your loss - get over it.
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6540|GREAT Britain
Etown u NERD, u r 45, yet u come on a forum to revive an ancient thread to argue with KIDS, seriously, thats just ridiculous, if u r really 45 u need to grow up
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6742|London

-r3-anubis wrote:

Been there, and been kicked 5,000,000,000,000 times for calling people noobs.
You were kicked that many times, and you still went back and typed noob?

Hmm.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6561|Classified
I agree with these rules...

You kick for words like that, not because they are "bad" but because the person using them is an idiot and should just die...

Obviously, the server runners dont want to be playing with idiots...
barkums
+0|6500
Don't say noob .... ever. Anywhere. I'd kick you for saying it too.

Last edited by barkums (2006-07-28 18:30:28)

eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
well, i believe the server name =WTF= says it all because when you enter the server it makes you think, WHAT THE FUCK!???!?!
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6663|under there hayousaidunderwear
Heres my story....

I was playing warlord defending one of the flags when I saw a tank coming.  So i decided to go prone and hide behind some sandbags.   The tank driver knew I was there and kept firing but couldn't kill me.  I stared at the mini map waiting to see a grey tank on there.  So he gets out to kill me with his gun and sure enough a little grey tank appears.  I quickly jump over the sand bad and jump in the tank.  I blow him to pieces and typed in "Sucker" to see his reaction......

***Kicking majorassult for saying banned word SUCK***

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard