rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6508
I am a warlord addict and i play it all the time but just recently ive discovered 1 player able to get into the walls of palace and shoot, revive, and throw nades out of the wall. he can shoot out of the wall but we cant shoot in. I will not give out his name but i was wondering if he was just plain hacking or if there was a glich or easteregg that enables him to get into the wall. Any1 have a clue?

https://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5007/screen008yj4.th.jpg

https://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3024/screen009co5.th.jpg

Last edited by rambo_killin_SOB (2006-07-18 20:30:08)

BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6615|Cork, Ireland
Dunno. It could be like what people are doing on Karkand and not many players have discovered it on Warlord yet.
HM1{N}
+86|6640|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
Thx for info
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6715|Melbourne, Australia
aw no... i sure hope this doesent get out i love palace!!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6615|Cork, Ireland
Then don't talk about it. Yeeeeessss-OUR LITTLE SECRET! MWAHAHAH
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

Glitching on warlord, mainly the palace flags, is displaying a lack of skills. Warlord is the map to get the best scores on, and when the palace is the last flag for the sas to capture, then you'll play the best game of BF2 in your life!
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6623|The Netherlands

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

lol
maybe the smame haxs from karkant
comet241
+164|6761|Normal, IL
i caught a guy wall glitching at hotel on karkand. he was the commander on our team... when i told everyone about it several times and started a kick for against him.... i got 6 votes out of 40 on the server..... i was disapointed in the lack of humanity and left the server in disgust. i got enough screenies and video to get him wiped, but he's only a corporal and whats the point..... sad to hear about one at the palace, that's one of my favorite maps.....
-r3-anubis
+73|6533|florida
I healed someone when he was 1 floor below me! Got a healing point and me and that guy got a good laugh out of it.
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6764|Over there
If you see someone Glitching like this, I call it HAcking. If I saw this person 'in the wall' I would screenie him and post it. This is a serious lack of skill and can seriously spoil the game for the more skilled player.

I hate HAckers and Glitchers, they are part of a cow-pat in a field!! Which I walk in to get to the palace!! .
c0rce
+11|6564
I've been revived in the halls of the place before and ended up in a wall, just jumped out again and didn't think much of it, some of them seem to be a little thin
FathomsDown
+19|6647|England
I fell though the floor of the West corridor the other night so there are some bugs in the Palace.
DazDazzler
+3|6703|UK
Unfortunately more and more players seem intent on spoiling the game by using this glitch.

It happened the other day on Karkand except it was a whole squad in the hotel (the last flag for USMC to capture)

Trying to take the flag was suicide, so we all sat back and waited til they got bored and came out.

Warlord rocks, that and ghost town are my favourite SF maps.
PvtchieF73
+15|6705|Netherlands
hehe whole squad in hotel leaves u to take all the other flags = win game!
hehe
PvtchieF73
+15|6705|Netherlands

niekjejeje wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

lol
maybe the smame haxs from karkant
hehe karkanT -> lolz
smk_valvanite
+12|6672|New Zealand, CHCH
a few of our members were caught in the wall once, didnt even know what they were doing

needless to ssay, they got a ban on some nz servers for a while. but the rules were laid out and now shit like that just doesnt happen!
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6680|The Netherlands
I hate this bug... (no hack or cheat it is a prob that ea/dice created by thenselves)

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-07-04 15:50:29)

Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I love going around the people wall hacking on the third floor balcony from the other side and headshot them and then they call ME a hack/glitch.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
DazDazzler
+3|6703|UK

PvtchieF73 wrote:

hehe whole squad in hotel leaves u to take all the other flags = win game!
hehe
Thats exactly what we had to do.

It was a shame on the other no cheating MEC players though because they could only spawn at hotel and as it was crowded with USMC forces they all got killed as soon as they spawned.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6654|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
bumb
DazDazzler
+3|6703|UK

Kmal1 wrote:

I love going around the people wall hacking on the third floor balcony from the other side and headshot them and then they call ME a hack/glitch.
Way to go, thats 1 in the eye for the wall hackers!!!
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6682
i think there is a glitch also on night flight. Inside the plane you can get inside the container.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6760

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

I am a warlord addict and i play it all the time but just recently ive discovered 1 player able to get into the walls of palace and shoot, revive, and throw nades out of the wall. he can shoot out of the wall but we cant shoot in. I will not give out his name but i was wondering if he was just plain hacking or if there was a glich or easteregg that enables him to get into the wall. Any1 have a clue?
Hey Rambo dont I know you from ( DBK ) Office 24/7?
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6508

Sgt.Gene wrote:

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

Hey Rambo dont I know you from ( DBK ) Office 24/7?
Hell yea that server fucking rocks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard