[3rd]Jakal
+1|6839
Meh I find alot of the guns are terribly unaccurate... except the m16 and the CAR15. Hell even the sniper rifles suck ass. There have been tons of times that I had the scope of the guys head, shot and missed by a mile. Yes I know to lead shots and crap... but if he isn't moving... then it should be a for sure kill.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN
can someone post more reviews on the jackhammer?

got corporal and dont know what wapon to unlock, could be the jackhammer so pls post... thx!

EDIT: dont wanna make another mistake like my 1st unlock...stupid spec ops weapon (not playing spec ops anymore)
most time i'm playing medic and sometimes engeneer

Last edited by =|Q-BRT|= (2005-08-06 10:05:58)

hold_my_beer

SeeJay wrote:

I dont agree with you at all... I get tons of more kills compared to the assault rifle!
and the scope makes it possible for long range combat also wich can be vital if you need to clear enemies from a distance..
I totally agree. I can usually take out atleast 3 guys with one clip. It has the same accuracy as the previous gun but it fires in full auto as opposed to 3 shot bursts and it has the scope. But it's great. The trick is to use it in quick bursts as just holding down the button on any auto-fire gun will cause it to be less accurate the longer you continuously fire.
LtDeath9
+1|6844
personally, the medic unlock is an awsome gun, very accurate and can rack up a lot of kills with it, on the other hand, sry to say but i regret getting the spec ops unlock, never worked for me.
Balonek
+0|6839

[3rd]Jakal wrote:

Meh I find alot of the guns are terribly unaccurate... except the m16 and the CAR15. Hell even the sniper rifles suck ass. There have been tons of times that I had the scope of the guys head, shot and missed by a mile. Yes I know to lead shots and crap... but if he isn't moving... then it should be a for sure kill.
i've noticed stuff like that too, but i was starting to wonder if the game even counts head shots as one hit kills.  but i do think that snipers tottally got the shaft in this game.  i mean guys using the best "high-tech" weapons and they get bolt action rifles?  if you miss the first shot and they see you your screwed. and if they do not count head shots in the game your even more screwed, because it will always take at least 2 shots to kill a guy.  by that time they ran off, found cover or are running and jumping around like raped apes.

ps. and how you have it show your scores and medals at the bottom of your post?

Last edited by Balonek (2005-08-06 13:44:53)

[fastlane]snakeshit
+0|6842
copy your sid-code from the BF2s.com main site. paste it in the signature box at : profile- personality...
[fastlane]snakeshit
+0|6842
Is ther anyone how knows a good site with info about the unlocks?
like when can you unlock? first is at 1500p, but the next? 10000p ?
maby some nice dude can give me al the facts here
Shadowhunter99
+0|6840
Heres a hint about the L85A1: do NOT use it on full auto. It basically becomes a slow-firing 5.56mm shotgun at that point as far as accuracy is concerned. This thing is a monster at long range on single shot though. The only guns that can even come close to outperforming this thing at a long-range weapon are the sniper rifles and the G3A3, and the G3 recoils like a mofo and only holds 20 rounds Personally i like this gun and will take it as my next unlock (currently have the G36C)
[-DER-]omega
The L8 is basically like the M4 carbine, with more firepower and greater accuracy. The sniper sight feels so much more comfortable than the regular sights on a gun, which makes it much more easier to kill. This gun is definately the best unlock in my opinion, since Ive tried every other unlock. And since the gun belongs to the medic class, you can always heal yourself after you've suffered damage. Definately the first unlock you should get.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN

[fastlane]snakeshit wrote:

actually 2nd is on 10500... its all in here...no it isnt anymore... /%((% goto mainpage and select "UBAR" on left pannel. choose RANKS... they don'T display the unlocks anymore (guess they had it in b4) u get an unlock on every promotion exept on lace-corporal until master-sergeand

cheers
Q

Last edited by =|Q-BRT|= (2005-08-06 21:03:18)

Double-0-Kills
+1|6842
Jackhammer isn't all that great - played with it during the unlock hack of last week or so.  and my cuz unlocked it - not all that good - get the Anti tank or the Spec ops if you want a gun worth anytying - or medic of course . I think the sniper does good at medium dist. but far dist, and it just doesn't hold up - too close and you're too visable/ almost need to pull out to see what's goin on.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN
ERRATA: JACKHAMMER is great. i finaly decided 2 unlock it despite everyone ceeps telling it crap. but ITs NOT! it rocks like hell. very good on city maps. u can kill all the guys hiding or sneeking through XXXXX (word is missing the gap between houses, smaller than a street --> help! ) works also good on mashtur city, sharki pensula and songua stalemant. my first kills have been 4 guyes in a row with one mag and all this in 3/4 secs
SeeJay
+0|6841|Sweden
Its indeed a decent weapon but I didnt get along with it unfortunately, cant really explain why though. and I think you are looking for the word alley?

Last edited by SeeJay (2005-08-07 13:13:46)

=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN
u just have to pull down the mouse while fireing a hole mag to get a little balance on the recoil. but most time i only fire 1-3 shots at once.

yea right alley, that was the one, thx
very confusing cuz it sounds like "Allee" in ger which would be avenue in eng

Last edited by =|Q-BRT|= (2005-08-07 13:30:17)

[fastlane]snakeshit
+0|6842

Q-BRT|= wrote:

[fastlane]snakeshit wrote:

actually 2nd is on 10500... its all in here...no it isnt anymore... /%((% goto mainpage and select "UBAR" on left pannel. choose RANKS... they don'T display the unlocks anymore (guess they had it in b4) u get an unlock on every promotion exept on lace-corporal until master-sergeand

cheers
Q
thanks man!!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

i unlocked the L85A1 first, as I play medic 90% of the time, and I haven't regretted it since. Good weapon, although I have a feeling that the AK-101 is slightly more powerful. So I normally won't switch to the L85A1 when I am on MEC. It's far better than the M16, though.

As far as my second unlock is concerned, I am not quite sure wether to pick engineer or anti-tank. At the moment, I play more AT than engineer and I also believe AT is the more important class on the battlefield, so I'll probably choose the DAO-12 instead of the jackhammer. But as I need about 2.609 more points, there is still time to make up my mind. So no need to decide just now.
Master-Chief_alex
+0|6825
The ultimate weapon for me is the PKM. Its accuracy is good when proned its power amazing you can even shoot down a chopper with it. I think its a good unlock for someone who wants to get lots of kills
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6812|UK
I took the Medic as my first unlock - wasn't impressed for the next 1000 points but now I can't go back.  Show me another weapon on the game that'll drop a running opponent in less then 2 secs at 200m.

*disclaimer - please don't really show me - this isn't the place to post your 200+ kills of running men stories ! *
sinir
damned
+2|6819|Boston

B.Schuss wrote:

i unlocked the L85A1 first, as I play medic 90% of the time, and I haven't regretted it since. Good weapon, although I have a feeling that the AK-101 is slightly more powerful. So I normally won't switch to the L85A1 when I am on MEC. It's far better than the M16, though.

As far as my second unlock is concerned, I am not quite sure wether to pick engineer or anti-tank. At the moment, I play more AT than engineer and I also believe AT is the more important class on the battlefield, so I'll probably choose the DAO-12 instead of the jackhammer. But as I need about 2.609 more points, there is still time to make up my mind. So no need to decide just now.
The way I see it if you are an engineer, and you are not in a vehicle, you are living on borrowed time.  I dont think Ill ever get the engy upgrade until I have everything else.  DAO makes way more sense especially when you look at the weapon that it is replacing, but I generally choose my unlocks based on the degree of improvement over the basic weapons.

PKM is next for me...

L85 is my favorite infantry weapon btw

Last edited by sinir (2005-09-07 10:05:53)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

sinir wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

The way I see it if you are an engineer, and you are not in a vehicle, you are living on borrowed time.  I dont think Ill ever get the engy upgrade until I have everything else.  DAO makes way more sense especially when you look at the weapon that it is replacing, but I generally choose my unlocks based on the degree of improvement over the basic weapons.

PKM is next for me...
well, I chose the DAO-12 and I haven't regretted it since. It rocks in CQC and my K/D ratio has improved significantly with it.
Sure, it lacks medium and long range capabilities, but if are constantly trying to fight enemy troops at long range while playing AT, you are doing something wrong anyway...
ProDicTeD
+2|6808

sinir wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

PKM is next for me...

L85 is my favorite infantry weapon btw
Agree with ya all the way.. the L85 @ first dissapointed me but when u get used 2 the scope. hell i shoot out snipers  with ease. and the dao-12 is a real good unlock. i never used AT untill i unlocked this gun. PKM or the Spec-ops unlock is next for me
=82nd=Hughes
+0|6819|Newport News, VA
I personnally like the starter weapons...like the M16a2, its not that great on burst but on single it is pretty decent...u can take down an enemy with the gun with about 3 to 4 good placed shots...the M4, ive actually sniped with that and it also is good...ive gotten at least 20 kills with the gun far ranged on single shot...My unlock weapon that i unlocked was the m95, i only did that so when i snipe i have a decent weapon to snipe with casue i cant stand the chinese and MEC sniper rifles...the m95 is good because u can shoot people through glass and u can also take down helicoptors with the gun...ive seen people do it and ive done it myself...give it a try if u have the gun...see a helo smoking pop a good shot at the engine of the helo and fire will appear and the helo will blow up shortly after u shot it.
mr_bad_idea
Dead Man Walkin
+1|6826|Albuquerque, NM

Q-BRT|= wrote:

ERRATA: JACKHAMMER is great. i finaly decided 2 unlock it despite everyone ceeps telling it crap. but ITs NOT! it rocks like hell. very good on city maps. u can kill all the guys hiding or sneeking through XXXXX (word is missing the gap between houses, smaller than a street --> help! ) works also good on mashtur city, sharki pensula and songua stalemant. my first kills have been 4 guyes in a row with one mag and all this in 3/4 secs
Alley?
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6828|the UK

Q-BRT|= wrote:

can someone post more reviews on the jackhammer?

got corporal and dont know what wapon to unlock, could be the jackhammer so pls post... thx!

EDIT: dont wanna make another mistake like my 1st unlock...stupid spec ops weapon (not playing spec ops anymore)
most time i'm playing medic and sometimes engeneer
stick with the spec ops gun it rocks just remember short bursts 3/4 bullets at a time no more or it goes hapeshi? the jackhammer is pants only good for close quarters ive got 3 unlocks Medic,Spec ops and engineer ive allways used spec ops even when i played DC/DCF  u cant beat the VSS lmho
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO
I disagree, the medic unlock rules.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard