AirForceOne1 wrote:

I hate that where they drive right up next to u. U think to yourself hey riding in a HUMVEE is better than walking. U go to get in and he takes off and your like WTF?
Hmm, I guess it depends on how long it takes for the person to get in.
I usually honk my horn a few seconds and if the person don’t turn around and get into the car I will step on it.

********** What follows now is Not related to AirForceOne1 ***********

Some people are quite slow when it comes to take the decision, Walk or ride?
From my point of view it’s an easy decision that you don’t even have to think about.
Yet they seem to have to get permission from some higher authorities before they jump in to a car.

My worst scenario is this, and it happens a few times every round I play.
I see a guy that’s running/walking on the road ahead of me, I begin to honk my horn so they know that a car is behind them.
I stop beside them and honk and shout “Get in” still they continue to walk/run, I shout and honk for about 3 seconds before I continue to head on.
And then they begin to shout “Hey I need a ride” and sometimes even spray the car with bullets.
I stop and reverse with F11 so I don’t run them over, and they get in.

Why do they do that? Does it really take ~5 seconds to decide between walk or ride?

The problem is that if you stay in a car for too long you will get a nasty surprise from an enemy plane in your head.
I have stopped counting all the times when I have died in a car just because I have been nice and waited on a person to decide between walking or riding.

/Toxic

Edit: I take the car, gets me to the action faster.
And the team will also profit from it, I can be deadly on the foot, and someone else can be deadly with the tank.

Last edited by T0xicboy (2006-07-10 05:21:47)