ud bslapper
+0|6774
You have been killed and have killed your own Clan mates
elt see how many of these so called Padders are actually out there
Incontrovertible
+1|6769|Brisbane, Australia
Err, of course I have killed people in my own clan, it's not like we are always on the same side... And when we are, well let's just say accidents happen.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6837|Cologne, Germany

not sure what exactly you are refering to. I guess you mean clanmates deliberately joining opposite teams to help each other out with some awards/badges/ribbons...

and yeah, that would be stats padding...

on the other hand, I could also need some help with my basic knife. I tried for about two hours last night, but I couldn't get more than 5 kills... In the process, I fucked up my K/D for that period and lost every round...

So I have some sympathy for those who ask for help from their clanmates
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6837|Toronto, Canada
i'll go knifing with you. Not let you kill me, but help you get your kills. I am a master of the knife

Let me know if you want to and when/where you'll be playing.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6829
while this can sometimes be true... It is also sometimes False.
Some people "stat padded" when the game first came out and before the term "stat padding" ever came about for this game. A few of  my clanmates did this stat padding whe the game first came out because really.. everyone was doing it.. and at that time it wasn't really frowned upon. so some people have favorite victims/worst enemies from the very beginning and just haven't gotten to kill anyone that many times again.... as usually when stat padding, it's a quite large number of kills to/deaths by to legitamately obtain again. luckily I got the game long after this became frowned upon, and I learned from the very beginning that it was bad and shouldn't be done.
ud bslapper
+0|6774
Think u need to have a look at a few on here  15 kills to a another clan is a handy one maybe even  your Most deaths too and deaths from are frm a VS  clan member> Guess im just venting ive worked hard like many other to get points and badges legit but whn some Stat pad it pisses me off here is an example
look at a Few Vs members
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6829

ud bslapper wrote:

Think u need to have a look at a few on here  15 kills to a another clan is a handy one maybe even  your Most deaths too and deaths from are frm a VS  clan member> Guess im just venting ive worked hard like many other to get points and badges legit but whn some Stat pad it pisses me off here is an example
look at a Few Vs members
You need to learn how to use punctuation.
I've had a clanmate favorite victim before.. and it was legit... it was on kubra dam and I was in a linebacker.. he was on the opposing team, and he kept spawning at this one base and I just sat there blowing people away. I killed him 5 times.. and he was my favorite victim for about.. a day or two.
ud bslapper
+0|6774
Nah dude check out this dude, gotta be joking me
http://bf2s.com/player/arkang37/
ud bslapper
+0|6774
Hes a ZS clan member been reding his posts through the forums
You tell me its fair in love n war  lol
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6829
Alright.. that one is a bit obvious... 172 kill streak is a bit.. unbelieveable. and the kills to deaths by is a little obvious too
Incontrovertible

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I've had a clanmate favorite victim before.. and it was legit... it was on kubra dam and I was in a linebacker.. he was on the opposing team, and he kept spawning at this one base and I just sat there blowing people away. I killed him 5 times.. and he was my favorite victim for about.. a day or two.
Heh, yeah. It seems that whenever a clan mate is on the other team it's them that you see the most through your sniper scope...
ud bslapper
+0|6774
Glad you guys agree with me, pity it ruins it well it doesnt ruin it i guess makes me wanna kill em more
EA need to have a serious look and Wipe em out i reckon My best kill streak is 63 as a commander  so yeah !&@ Yeah right
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6829

Incontrovertible wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Heh, yeah. It seems that whenever a clan mate is on the other team it's them that you see the most through your sniper scope...
haha, yeah.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6760

Incontrovertible wrote:

Err, of course I have killed people in my own clan, it's not like we are always on the same side... And when we are, well let's just say accidents happen.
accidents? that mofo did it on purpose!
vjs
+19|6767
Humm, sometimes I kill people on my side (that I know) just for fun, humm does that help my stats or hurt them.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6838|Missoula, MT
You have a hook in your shower to hang your hat on. 

Oh, sorry, thought this was a "You might be a Redneck if..." thread.  My bad. 
vjs
+19|6767
Yeah and this guy

http://bf2s.com/player/arkang37/

and his buddies...

http://bf2s.com/player/43853744/
http://bf2s.com/player/45076838/
http://bf2s.com/player/43817016/

Check out the kills by De-fib can't even be bothered to change between weapons and De-Fib, guess people are looking at knife to closely.

One guy has 35 hours of medic with 88 de-fib kills, he learns fast.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6779|The Hague, Holland

Incontrovertible wrote:

You wouldnt whant to have an....unfortunate accident, do you?
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6770|NRW,Germany
172 kill streak is ridiculous. It means that he alone must have taken half the tickets of the enemy.
ud bslapper
+0|6774
Yeah same guy i had earlier in the post 172 kill streak hahahahahaha bet most were his mates
Gotta be shown to EA  IMAGINR starting frm  scratch  OMG tht wood suk but its what these guys need
Incontrovertible

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Incontrovertible wrote:

You wouldnt whant to have an....unfortunate accident, do you?
?
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6766
Remember back when Knives & Pistol 0n|y servers were H|p? th|S may help with the worst enemy #s etc...

172 kill streek...is st|ll a mistery to me.

Last edited by (EWC)Zenine (2005-10-25 20:34:53)

tonynoc
+0|6758
just when you thought medals and ranks and badges were cool to get...somewhere, people forgot this is a game about trying to beat the other team. when players worry more about awards, they end up hurting thier own team. you know, a sarge dies just as easy as a private does. (but killin a sarge is more fun). stat paddlers should be shot. can we get EA to make a firing squad patch?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6824|Australia
um most have been banned more than twice....
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6776|Northern VA
Sadly I was the last man on the planet to learn that ( your != you're ) and no one else has learned it since. I tried to spread the word but I got shit on by the vocabulary rebels. I was compared to Germans who murdered millions of innocent people during World War II. I was shut down. Now I wander the Earth trying to forget the truth, longing to live in ignorance, wishing, praying, that somehow- someway, "your" could mean "you're". If I had a gun I'd end this pointless life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard