=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6558
Why do people get aggresive when they get drunk?

Went out last night to a place called Jumby Bay in PBG i go there quite often. They have this thing called Flip night were you flip for your drinks Anyway the idea is to go there and get smashed right and have fun. But then you always get these drunk [Pirates] n00bs that cause shit I don't get it i never get angry when i drink i get [horney] though hehe! Anyway what do you normaly do if people get drunk and cause shit?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

run like hell
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6558

King_County_Downy wrote:

run like hell
You can't really run all that good if your drunk Tried it don't work HEHE
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6656|Calgary,AB,Canada
Stay out of it unless hes really pissing me off. Or hes being a dick to other girls that he doesn't know.
If you get into a fight its not hard to beat up a drunk person, they'll probably end up passing out at sometime.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6671|USA
Don't get smashed; control your life??
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6758|Germany, Berlin
fight them, unless they pull out a knife....OR, buy them a drink till they pass out and then steal their money and keys, have sex with their girlfriends, record it and post it on the net...HAHAHAHAHA...sry, i should take my medicine again...
acidkiller187
+123|6648

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Don't get smashed; control your life??
It's not like you do it every night but still it's fun to go out every now and than and get smashed
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6664
i look at them in the eye (these so called pirates) and challenge them to a dual. We both walk 10 paces away from each other BUT on the 5th pace i turn around and run up to the "drunk pirate" and hit him over the head with a bottle. Then i run off and steal his ship
SiMSaM16
+48|6711|United States of America
I don't drink.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6711|San Francisco
Simple...I don't drink, therefore I don't get drunk, therefore I don't have to worry about irresponsibility.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6781
I don't get aggressive. I just smile a lot... and laugh at things that aren't funny.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6707

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Why do people get aggresive when they get drunk?

Went out last night to a place called Jumby Bay in PBG i go there quite often. They have this thing called Flip night were you flip for your drinks Anyway the idea is to go there and get smashed right and have fun. But then you always get these drunk [Pirates] n00bs that cause shit I don't get it i never get angry when i drink i get [horney] though hehe! Anyway what do you normaly do if people get drunk and cause shit?
beat there fucking ass.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6706|UK
I get horny and tired. The two dont mix.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6550|Columbus, OH
tell him... that he lost his penis, and if he wants it back, he needs to find the bottle that it fell in, (search by drinking) and once he drinks it, he will have his penis back.  by the time that he has downed maybe another half dozen, put a lime or something small in the mouth of a bottle.  but he probably wont make it that far, and pass out. then you dont have to worry about him anymore.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6691|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Smoke weed. You wont get angry with anyone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard