[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6763
Just because I'm happy that I got it, I'll tell you guys how I did it.  It's simple really, but I know a bunch of people are stuggling with it.

Ok, the key elements here to keep in mind is that you can't be trigger happy, and always be at the front.  Only shoot when you see an enemy.  Also, don't care if you are the one tked, just forgive and keep at it.  Stay at the very front.  Now, here's the details:

Strike at Karkand.  It's a must, and you have to start from the start of a round.  This is the server, 24/7 karkand, and 300 tickets per team, giving you plenty of time: 70.86.55.70:16567

Ok, so be USMC.  You could do it as MEC, but the spawn point for USMC is closer.  Use assault, and nothing but the grenade launcher.  Just use the key tips above, and shoot for the feet.  one-shot them.  Even if you only get one kill per death, just keep rushing, over and over.  If you see a mec medic trying to revive, let him, then nade them both.

That's it, aside from the hour requirements.  Get to it!
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6795
This is a terrible strategy.  Not trying to bash on you but any strategy that mentions "Even if you only get one kill per death..." is not much of a strategy in my opinion.  I'd say that the best way to get the ribbon in question is to just to focus on garnering the most possible kills.  For some this is easiest with Armor, for others it will be ground pounding or piloting.  The tricky part of this ribbon is with the limitation on team damage.  I'd say luck is a large factor in this respect.  14 kills is not that much to get in one round.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
Good conduct "Medal" is the same but with 27 kills ...and even that is easy.
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders
I got my good conduct ribbon by accident... I didn't mean to
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

Kobrakai wrote:

Good conduct "Medal" is the same but with 27 kills ...and even that is easy.
but also need 250 hrs of playtime.....

im to recless to get either, all my mates have them and i think back to how many rounds iv played and i think i must be cpt team damage not to have it, i might make an effort to get it tonight me thinks.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT

Rosse_modest wrote:

Same here...total surprise when I got mine!  Love when that happens! 
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6795

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Ditto.  Just play the game and these things come!
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
I had that happen to my vet ammo, and vet command. Didnt bother me!
fateit
+0|6821|Tacoma, Wa
I also got both my good conduct ribbon/medal on accident. I don't even recall the ribbon
but the medal I was the Co-pilot in an MEC bomber on Operation Cleansweep. I was stunned
when the medal popped up, as I usually get at least a couple accidental tks copiloting a bomber.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

same... but I got a screenie!
dsb
+0|6779

Rosse_modest wrote:

same here...

And not for nothing, but I find it hard to accept "be careful" and "use nothing but the grenade launcher" as part of the same strategy.  But hey, if it works for one, nothing says it can't work for another.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6763

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

same... but I got a screenie!
I got my Combat Action, Staff Officer, Infantry officer, and Crew Service ribbons completely by surprise.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6763

dsb wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

same here...

And not for nothing, but I find it hard to accept "be careful" and "use nothing but the grenade launcher" as part of the same strategy.  But hey, if it works for one, nothing says it can't work for another.
lol, ok let me clarify that: basically, the be careful means that you should not shoot the launcher if your teammates are even on your screen, unless it is the body of a teammate.
ElKnight
+0|6769
I'm really trying to get it and I know all reqs , I think there are some req are missed otherwise everyone must get because the reqs for this ribbon isn't hard enough !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard