CrazeD
+368|6685|Maine

uber73 wrote:

WHO GIVES ONE RATS ASS
You saved me the trouble of saying it.

Who cares if someone is stat padding...really, who cares? Do you care? Why do you care? I don't care...

They bought the game, as long as they aren't affecting my gameplay...let them do what they want!
SiMSaM16
+48|6706|United States of America
Yay for another thread about stat padding, its gay, we all know. Just because we complain about it doesnt mean it will go away... +1 for blowing the crap out of those guys...

P.S. 3 TKs = -12, unless team damage or team vehicle damage was involved.
dogpile1487
+4|6525
congrats for just now realizing this
messfeeder
+31|6540|Gotham
I like to mess with the people who make the game no fun.  Sure, I like trying for the next badge I need, but I don't care enough about my stats to not mess with people.  This is probably why my kd ratio sucks.  I run and gun while all the other fags bunny hop/dolphin dive/exploit other glitches.

Here is an example of me messing with a jackass:  Today I was playing BF2 and I noticed a guy on my team was just sitting in a jet.  I ran over to see what was going on.  Well, some asshole was standing right in front of the guy's jet, AND he had parked a jeep right in front of it.  So I tked that mothafucka and removed the jeep;P  Haha, it was so hilarious!  It was worth the punish.

On that same map the commander was a total idiot.  He didn't do anything as far as command.  Although I noticed that he took to shooting down choppers that were on our team.  So I knifed that bitch.  I'm beginning to think about starting a separate account just for taking down retards like this. It's kinda fun.   It makes me feel all good inside, like I'm committing justice.
Phrozenbot
+632|6628|do not disturb

I smite stat padders. I'll tk them or disrupt them somehow, which is usually pretty funny. I don't have a big problem with it, but if they are padding in a server where I play regularly, I'll inform the admins and they can deal with them.

So live and let live huh? Well, tell yourself that when you have been kidnapped by stat padders, only to knife you and revive you over and over and over.
BCspeed34
+6|6571
I'd rather leave the statspadders alone, it's their business. If they're on my team, just ignore them, TK'ing them to a ridiculous amount is the dumbest thing you could do. Lose points to slow THEIR gain? No, I don't think so.

If they are on the other team, however, I feel obliged to blow their brains out.
dan4809
+0|6547
i'm with messfeeder - at least try and play the game like its supposed to be played, all these pricks messing around to pick up their litle badges, jumping around, cheating etc - it does ruin it for those trying to play properly.

I reckon something should be done about those planes - make them easier to hit or reduce the points they can get - you can tell they are overpowered by the fact that people will tk for the jet, will stand around queing for a jet, and as I keep finding on Gulf, will do nothing but fly.  I was commanding there yesterday and none apart from me took any flags - all the rest of those arses were either flying or waiting.
Larsson
+2|6539|Hamburg, Germany
Come on, leave them statpadders alone.

Honestly guys, would you kill someone with his pants down?
´cuz, basically, they are just whacking off, right?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6776
Hey uber73 if you are done with BF2 can I have your account?
ZCaliber
+12|6524|Between Canada and Iowa
People who stats pad are pretty much cheating themselves in my humble opinion.

I'll admit to padding a few badges... Mainly because I lacked the incredible luck they seemed to require at the time. But either way, I considered myself avid in the ones that I padded (Just not lucky enough for the IAR requirements.).

If people want to churn away to increase a score in a stat it's no skin off my back, but I'll defiantly make them a large target if I come acrossed enemies (and to a lesser degree, team mates.). Padded badges aren't usually too hard to spot, getting Basic, Veteran and Expert knifing on the very same day is generally an obvious indication (Keeping in mind I just broke a window in my glass house.).

All in all, it's simply a choice. I choose to at least attempt to legitimately earn my rewards and keep my stats on a majority 'legitimate'.

Some may choose they want to have high numbers. Some may choose they want all expert badges by any means. Their actions shouldn't be all that upsetting in the grand scheme of things really.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard