Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord

sniper69aka101 wrote:

Wake : any bushes would do...
Only problem with that is that at distance the bush dissappears but the player model remains... so you're lying in the open as far as enemy snipers are concerned.

Weh-Weh wrote:

Best map I always get at least 15 kills 1-3 deaths more better is mashtuur.

Weh-Weh wrote:

Best map I've seen for this would be mashtuur near the power plant on the mountain. Just prone and own.
This you http://bf2s.com/player/87609921/ ?

Weh-Weh wrote:

...make sure enemy assets are down before trying this little tip otherwise as others have mentioned you'll get spotted via commander scan or UAV. Once you fire a shot move to a different spot on the mountain ridge and biggity bang! PWNAGE.
Did you know there's another way you can be zeroed?

It's true that few players will look up there before you shoot... but after? With certain graphics settings one glance at the moutainside might be all that's required to spot you.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
On Mashtuur, overlooking the back yard (USMC tank flag), the rocky hills are so bright that a USMC sniper can go undetected on them. They're southeast from the flag. I remember clearly a sniper raping half the MEC team while he was the last person alive on US, without flags. everybody was looking around to find him for ages before the commander spotted him. Even then I had to use the radar to find him.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Sniper spots? pff. Shit snipers sit and camp, good snipers will be in combat, but maybe sit back a little more than you would with medic kit etc.

Harden the fuck up! get into the heat of battle, this also improves your reflexes heaps

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-05-11 03:07:56)

xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6548
lol i do, do that silver i just wait for them to prone and and "POP" goes there head off... oh ye i started this topic like july last year, i dono who posted in it to bring it back lol
BL4CKL10N
+66|6284
in karkand I never hide, I always run with my team. Why? Try to deal with Sniper Rifles in small distances and try to use your pistol.

Sharqi is the ultimate map for sniping whores. Without UAV nobody will find me, because there just too many spots.
tkdarknes
Banned
+1|6192
see what you do is get a sniper and run into the middle of the battlefield and hope the other team are n00bs thats the best bet lmao
toutinette
+2|6261|Canada
in my ass, best sniper spot tbh...
Fateless
+36|6244|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Anywhere you havent seen a sniper before is good...

Fateless.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Sharqi: If you are MEC then anywhere with the SVD, It is so durable
Wake: Be PLA, get in the transport chopper with an M95, fly over the essex, parachute down and camp pilots
Kark: Never ever ever snipe on it unless its the 64 map, and you're MEC, anything other than the SVD is useless on Kark

(I hardly ever do that wake thing, but im not going ot give away my super-secret-wake-ultra-sniper-spot)
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6538|Las Vegas

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

where do u think the best sniping spots are in either sharqi, wake or strike???
A "Spot" is not in existance. To help your team, you need to forget about hiding "Spots" and get ur ass in the fight. I don't get it, the whole sniper mentality in this game. In BHD a sniper could make a difference, but in BF2, they are almost useless. I see sniper laden teams get thier asses whipped map after map, and they still are looking for "spots".  Good luck.  Enjoy the losses.
nexONE
+0|6203

Fateless wrote:

Anywhere you havent seen a sniper before is good...

Fateless.
word

u also gotta be moving at times, never should be too far away from the bf. dont ya wanna rack up sum points? gotta be flexible son
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Snipingruven wrote:

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

A "Spot" is not in existance. To help your team, you need to forget about hiding "Spots" and get ur ass in the fight. I don't get it, the whole sniper mentality in this game. In BHD a sniper could make a difference, but in BF2, they are almost useless. I see sniper laden teams get thier asses whipped map after map, and they still are looking for "spots".  Good luck.  Enjoy the losses.
Not everyone's into the whole winning/Losing thing.
k.one
+22|6196|Finland
i hate camping so i run directly in battle and but everybody down whit my sniper rifle
spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
Best spot.

Behind the enemy sniper.
C0vert_F0x|1.
+5|6356
Im not sharing my spots with u coz there mine...i even had 1 idiot come up to me jump in my same spot and an APC just saw him..and we both ended up dead soem snipers just dont think..and if ur a sniepr that runs and guns then they dont ahve spots.
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6179
A good hiding place can be anywhere if u no how to hide properly... sometimes just a bush can act as the most effective camouflage!

Last edited by elite-sniper697 (2007-06-02 12:56:55)

gm2444
+0|6177
thank you lads good tips here hoping to becom as good as you just takes time, i need to calm down, what is the best kill shot,
Agradhan
+26|6281|Sweden
on wake I like to snipe on the sunken ship just outside the C-airfield. You can para drop, heli drop or go there by boat. (boat ride is dangerous because you risk being spotted when the boat gets visible on the map after exiting it.)
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6740|Great Wall
The only good spot is the one which allows you to see and kill many enemies.. and that means there is no such thing like the best spot. Much depends on the situation on the map. To play well you need to move from place to place. Otherwise you can have much time for wanking.
Agradhan
+26|6281|Sweden

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

The only good spot is the one which allows you to see and kill many enemies.. and that means there is no such thing like the best spot. Much depends on the situation on the map. To play well you need to move from place to place. Otherwise you can have much time for wanking.
That is true. But it can be fun to spotsnipe from time to time. But a moving sniper in bf2 is a more dangerous sniper than a stationary one.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6200|Reno, NV
I think I said it before but hell...I'll say it again. If you want to win maps or at least get a good team score and help others have a good time by staying alive and being a GOOD SQUAD LEADER play as a defensive sniper squad leader. You can actually help out quite a bit by joining a squad when you get the craving but I hardly see that many good squad leaders that play sniper so I usually like leading rather then following. More often then not (squad leaders) they play medic or support.

That little info above is both good and tested cuz I play sniper squad leader a lot (not now my freaking computer got stolen) on the mashtuur insomnia server and have had people who joined my squad before join again every time I join and people who I have killed many times before that want to see how I've been killing them. So either way, it's a great way to make friends and get some nice teamwork going rather then going lone wolf and getting bored within the first hour or two of gaming.

Sometimes, at least on mashtuur since i can take out all enemy assets solo (not a hard thing to do on this map) with the help of the commander before they become usable, I choose the Spec Ops kit starting out until I get someone to replace me as Spec-Ops so I can go back to sniper.

Man I can't wait until I can get my damn computer up and running again. I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD! Anyway, happy killing yall. Kill one for me!

Last edited by Weh-Weh (2007-06-26 15:29:43)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

(I hardly ever do that wake thing, but im not going ot give away my super-secret-wake-ultra-sniper-spot)
Its not the boat is it?
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Sharqi: If you are MEC then anywhere with the SVD, It is so durable
Wake: Be PLA, get in the transport chopper with an M95, fly over the essex, parachute down and camp pilots
Kark: Never ever ever snipe on it unless its the 64 map, and you're MEC, anything other than the SVD is useless on Kark
Lets see here. What you said....
Sharqi: True, the SVD can be used in any situation.
Wake: Camping pilots is for noobs. Wake is about the 350+ meter shots.
Karkand: If you think bolts on Karkand are useless you are a complete idiot and obviously a terrible sniper.
Signature
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6330|SHAPE, Belgium
In the middle of the battle, than bunnyhop with a knife.
digger89
+0|6139|Australia

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

Wake deffently great clear view and great terrain

I reckon for a good head shot over long distince I just shoot above there heads just a little and normally works how do u find your longest sniper shot?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard