Kimosabe-sa
+11|6659|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
NSFW link!! http://kaktuz.com/jkk/Columbine_Massacre_footage.html
mod edit this is a REENACTMENT, and is NOT the real video.

Its some twisted shit.

Maybe if there was no culture of bullying in American school shit like this wouldn't happen.

And seeing as South Africa is dying to copy American youth culture there is a good chance this will happen here.
Not
Great success!
+216|6547|Chandler, AZ
Wow...
Kimosabe-sa
Yes chilling, i know
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6656|Hell's prison
Figures, kids and their guns and their inability to respect them.

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-06-29 01:43:12)

Kimosabe-sa
HUH? its not about the guns, well yes kinda. But more about what led them to do what they did. Maybe if bullying wasn't accepted it would not have happened. People are born bad they are made that way from enviromental influnces
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6501|Sydney, in 1978
holy crap, and you americans think you dont have gun control problems
Riddicker
+40|6519|Germany - Bavaria
OMG this is amazing! Little kids with no perspective in life!
Havazn
+39|6664|van.ca

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Figures, kids and their guns and their inability to respect them.
I think it has more to do with the inability to respect other people.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
I think it's some punk ass kids who were not whipped as a kid for acting like fools. Mommy and daddy were too busy to pay attention to them.

I believe this is 100% the parents fault.

And Bullies have produced some of the greatest people on the planet. I'm pretty sure Bill Gates was the victim of a wedgie or two. Didn't see him shooting up a school.

Those punk ass kids, spolied little bastards is what they are. Should've just killed themselves and been done with it.

"5 friends? I didn't have 5 friends... I ain't got 5 friends now.  Thats 3 on 3 with a half court" - Chris Rock
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6494|the Netherlands
Schools out ! damm Retards, it would have been a cool video .. the minute these punks enter school ... the entire school draw guns and shoot them !!! OMG ! You americans you always talk and say ... LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING or I JUST WANNA SAY THIS !..well your dead now !!! so SHUT UP .... dead ? ... DEAD !(no offense ya aal from USA ) what do you study ? .. ooh uhm English , French and uhm ... Shooting people and stuff
i liked the guy running away yelling FUCK YOU:P hope he's alive and doing good things.

r.i.p. for those who fell

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-06-30 03:24:09)

Colfax
PR Only
+70|6614|United States - Illinois
Link doesnt work
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
Erkut:  So if I spend years tormenting you, and you then turn around and beat the crap out of me, I bear no responsibility?  That makes perfect sense.
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6567|Bellmawr, NJ, US
Media blamed video games.  One of the kids involved was heavily into Doom or Quake, or one of those games.  Read the wiki on it.  These kids were rotten before the massacre.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California

Bubbalo wrote:

Erkut:  So if I spend years tormenting you, and you then turn around and beat the crap out of me, I bear no responsibility?  That makes perfect sense.
Post something that explains how they were tormented. Please.

It was a group of kids, they had their own gang. They were just fekked up in the head.

And a slight diference between whipping someones ass and shooting them.

Nobody is above an ass whippin'.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790
If this is the video with the stupid 911 operator constantly asking to talk to the kid, with the beeping noises, just to let you all know it's not real, it's a re-enactment.

The actual real camera footage can be found elsewhere, including this video at youtube.com.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

Erkut.hv wrote:

Post something that explains how they were tormented. Please
I would define long term bullying as torment, but hey, that's just me.

Erkut.hv wrote:

It was a group of kids, they had their own gang.
2 people make a gang now?  So 4's, what, an army?

Erkut.hv wrote:

They were just fekked up in the head.
You know what can cause that, trauma.  Like from, say..........long term bullying.

Erkut.hv wrote:

And a slight diference between whipping someones ass and shooting them.
Okay, now I'm stronger than you and I've got mates and there's only one of you, and funnilly enough you have a weapon and we don't.  So, do you let us keep going?
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
Arg.

1. Post something from a reliable source that explains how they were tormented.

2. Trenchcoat Mafia: More than 2 people were in it.

3. Drugs and no parental supervision fekked em up in the head.

4. You are assuming they were bullied in certain ways when there is nothing documented.

5. If you were bullied, you don't shoot up a school. You kill the bully, or yourself. That's how it's always gone down.

"Why can't they just be crazy?"

Everyone wants to make an excuse for them. They were crazy little silver spoon neglected assholes who I hope are burning in hell.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
If I have to prove they were bullied, you have to prove they took drugs.  I also find it appaling that you would hope anyone burn in hell.  I don't assume that they were bullied in any particular way, re-read my posts.  As to your last numbered post......what if you felt the whole community were discriminating against you?
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6664
Booooom Headshott
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
Righty-oh:

Not sure how reliable Salon is, but apparently they weren't part of the Trenchcoat Mafia.  According to the New York Times, they were shunned (assuming the article isn't just a fake, as it isn't archived on the NYT website, look about halfwat down).  Having said that, Slate would argue that only one of them was truly doing it in response, the other was a psychopath in the clinical sense.  From what I read, though, it doesn't sound like being a psychopath has anything to do with parenting, it's more a matter of nature.  Now, you mentioned drug use?
LoMaX
+24|6505|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
This was some really wrecked shit.

I feel really sorry for all the victims. When I saw this film, the thing that stuck me first.. this cannot be true.. but after a while.. I just felt sick about this "snuffy" film.

Shit, these guys where really mentally lost boys.

Thankfully I have not seen such a thing in Sweden yet.. but who knows.. crazy people exist everywhere..

Yes, we can all speculate upon what/why happened.. but now the perpetrators are dead.. so it is just speculation still.

May them all rest in PEACE.

/LoMaX
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
That definitely seems like a reenactment...I do remember that they set off and threw pipe bombs into the cafeteria, and it looks a lot different from the real footage in Bowling for Columbine.

That whole "shooting on 3?" or "1-2-3-Bang" dialogue was kind of ridiculous...I'm trying to remember what movie that's from.
LoMaX
+24|6505|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

Mongoose wrote:

holy crap, and you americans think you dont have gun control problems
Definately a gun control problem.. if guns was not allowed to everyone that can buy a packet of cornflakes.. yeah perhaps they might use a knife or some other veapon.. but guns make this kind of thing just too easy.. No kung-fu can stop a gun.

So perhaps it is time to re-think this gun issue?
Just my 2 cents in this.

/LoMaX
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
I love it.  In America there's a massacre and people talk about maybe rethinking the issue.  In Australia there's a massacre and they class paintball guns as a restricted firearm (in Victoria, the national rules just took away real firearms from those without a genuine need).
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Site doesn't work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard