Bilco
+3|6690|Northamptonshire UK
Well i have been on this server twice and managed to start very well the first time, But all of a sudden I get kicked, the reason they put up was i was being a noob toob! All I can think of why they kicked me, was that i had a better score then them.
After a few days I give it another go thinking the first admin might of been a bit over zealous. Second time i try to play on their server, after about a minute of playing (from the beginning of a map) i get kicked for base raping on Daqing Oilfields. Well what do you know, i grab a plane, shoot a plane down before getting off the ground, machine gun their chopper which is on the deck capping a flag, then go to shoot the plane spawn point and then off i get kicked.
I would love to have a chance to play them but as they cant run a server properly then whats the point. I must say i am not going back on their server again, unless i fancy winding them up a little!
If you guys want to defend yourselves please do but it not worth it,

your crap and you know you are!!!!

lt-grumpy
+3|6701|Smoke me a kipper...
Have been on =EXP= clan server several times and got my expert air defense there a little while ago. Got most of my kills for the badge by shooting down two clan members in a chopper several times. They took it rather well. Not saying you did but could you have broken a server rule?
Bilco
Ruuning about playing as  i normally do, dont think i broke any rules. But who cares plenty more servers out there with nice losers to kill.
BaRmY-Graeme
+0|6693
I am the leader of the =EXP= clan and I presume you are the one who has emailed me.
Defend myself?? Not in the slightest. You play on our server, you obey the rules or you get warned and kicked.  You mention Noob tubing as a reason.... this is when you have obviously been using AT on troops etc. a rule that is strictly enforced on our server.  And in your description you have just justified your kick for base raping - its not cool, its not hard, in fact its pretty lame.

We have a lot of people who come on our server and enjoy themselves and thats good. If you have to keep changing IDs (players name & using different accounts) when you come on  a server to 'spy' on people you are missing the whole ethos of the GAME!

As you say there are over 3000 servers to play on, so why bitch and moan? Just forget about our (in your humble opinion LOL ) over zealous 3 year old mentality and play elsewhere, please.

Last edited by BaRmY-Graeme (2006-07-13 17:11:27)

Bilco
I must say i havent emailed anyone as yet so dont blame me for that one
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK

Bilco wrote:

I get kicked for base raping on Daqing Oilfields. Well what do you know, i grab a plane, shoot a plane down before getting off the ground, machine gun their chopper which is on the deck capping a flag, then go to shoot the plane spawn point and then off i get kicked.

Last edited by simon (2006-07-14 09:00:38)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

BaRmY-Graeme wrote:

I am the leader of the =EXP= clan and I presume you are the one who has emailed me.
Defend myself?? Not in the slightest. You play on our server, you obey the rules or you get warned and kicked.  You mention Noob tubing as a reason.... this is when you have obviously been using AT on troops etc. a rule that is strictly enforced on our server.  And in your description you have just justified your kick for base raping - its not cool, its not hard, in fact its pretty lame.

We have a lot of people who come on our server and enjoy themselves and thats good. If you have to keep changing IDs (players name & using different accounts) when you come on  a server to 'spy' on people you are missing the whole ethos of the GAME!

As you say there are over 3000 servers to play on, so why bitch and moan? Just forget about our (in your humble opinion LOL ) over zealous 3 year old mentality and play elsewhere, please.
hmm

La la la la la la, it's unfair. La la la la la la, no AT against infantry. La la la la la la, no baseraping. La la la la la la...
BaRmY-Graeme
+0|6693
Please guys - ITS A GAME!!!! LOL, I love these threads, after a week at work it really cheers me up reading them.

Go play and have fun, try constructive comments instead of swearing and speaking like a delinquint teenager and you might get a sensible reply.

EDIT - the reference to the bad language has been removed I see after i reported it as offensive.
Just in case you wondered what I was referring to!

Last edited by BaRmY-Graeme (2006-07-14 10:10:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard