Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6768|the middle of nowhere
While reading this topic: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=503729#p503729
I was thinking about my disk space. I dont have much... How do you get more? Where do you buy it? How much is it usually?
LockerFish
+47|6723
Seriously?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

you buy a bigger hd and connect it. I guess the current price for a gig of space is about 0.8-1 $
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6822|Portland, OR, USA

Eh, that's WAY expensive, max. You shouldn't be paying much more than 30 cents a gig.

Anyway Helmet, is this a serious question? o_O If so, do you have any SATA ports or just IDE? How many free of each do you have?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

Viper007Bond wrote:

Eh, that's WAY expensive, max. You shouldn't be paying much more than 30 cents a gig.
oh yeah, i meant CHF and not $ and that was from like 2 years ago, ah well...

Last edited by max (2006-06-29 05:09:57)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6612|Ohio, USA

Viper007Bond wrote:

Anyway Helmet, is this a serious question? o_O If so, do you have any SATA ports or just IDE? How many free of each do you have?
if he doesn't know about how to add space I doubt he knows that.
-r3-anubis
+73|6554|florida
Tryin using disk cleanup or get system mechanic to remove crap you don't need.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6544|Portland, OR USA
back up any infor you need (saved docs, music, video, whatever) and but a new hard drive.  SATA if your board supports it (looks kinda like a USB plug as opposed to the long wide IDE cables).  Install the new drive, and re-install your system.  Depending on how long you've been running on this install of windows, you'll probably notice an increase in speed from a fresh install of Windows as well.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6768|the middle of nowhere
I have no idea what IDE or SATA is.....I'm sorry.......
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6544|Portland, OR USA
They are types of hard drive interfaces.  If you're unsure of that answer, are you sure you should be installing a new hard drive?  Without deleting information you already have on the drive, there's no way to get more disk space.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6612|Ohio, USA
en.wikipedia.org

I recommend searching for the terms you do not understand.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6754
Go to Start>controlpanel>add/remove programs.
remove anything u dont need from that list.
just click change/remove and choose the remove option if necessary.
also: Start>all programs>accessories>system tools>disk cleanup
check tempoary internet files, offline webpages, recycle bin and tempoary files.
then just hit ok and let it run. it may tell u to reboot after just do so if needed.

it might help to go through my documents and delete any downloaded programs or files you dont need anymore. Or just burn every thing in my documents to cds or dvds. then u can wipe that clean(as long as u dont have any programs installed there).
-r3-anubis
+73|6554|florida
https://www.usb-ware.com/images/7-pin-sata-cable.gif
SATA

https://www.ateck.com/catalog/cabws3h_small.jpg
IDE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard