gullable
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6583
he has uber strong floats in his shoes :S
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
hmmm maybe hes Jesus instead of Chris angel...just kidding ffs!
it did impress me when he took his shoes off but then he could have had clear pegs, the shoes no doubt how he was walking were like trying to walk on a balance beam so mini pontoons.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-06-28 04:47:56)

Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6677|The Netherlands
How the hell does he do that?!?!?!
c0rce
+11|6576
Looks like clear plastic blocks under the water for him to walk on, gaps there for him to drop his shoe down and for the girl to swim through, shots from above onto his feet were done with wire after then event, hence no people or arms in those shots, and no plastic blocks visible. Same principle as the David Blaine tricks, have a fake crowd, shoot some stuff dusring and the rest after, cut it together and there you have it. Says more about the director than the magician.
mporlier
+42|6648|Montreal, Canada

c0rce wrote:

Looks like clear plastic blocks under the water for him to walk on, gaps there for him to drop his shoe down and for the girl to swim through, shots from above onto his feet were done with wire after then event, hence no people or arms in those shots, and no plastic blocks visible. Same principle as the David Blaine tricks, have a fake crowd, shoot some stuff dusring and the rest after, cut it together and there you have it. Says more about the director than the magician.
I agree, I have seen this before with a clear sheet of plexy kinda like a bridge. They could swim under no problem and for the foot shot you cant see the edges of the sheet.

I totaly hate video edited magic tricks so lame. Anyone can do it with a good producer!

Last edited by mporlier (2006-06-28 05:52:50)

Angel.C-sq
+24|6696|Computer Chair
He throws the shoe to the side and not straight down, the probarly is something in/under the water.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6526|Montucky
I'M A MAGICIAN TOO.... 

too bad its all about distraction, and camoflauge (plexiglass hidden in water) If you believe anything that Chris Angel does is real.. you are simply, a retard.
psycokiller05
Jihad God
+18|6601
i have been to a few of his street shows and when he walked up a wall he let the audience to cheak for cables look at the shoes and the wall it was all lagit its really quite strange how he does his stuff
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6814|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Would he bounce if someone pushed him?
kkolodsick
+14|6674
No man it's REALLY magic.  I saw him walk on water and blah blah blah.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6782|Nova Scotia, Canada

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

If you believe anything that Chris Angel does is real.. you are simply, a retard.
Hopefully everyone who believes what Chris Angel does is real reads that sentence!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
cool...but why isnt any people folloing BEHIND him when hes walking and after hes walking there isnt anyone in the path he "walked"...something's fishy..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard