VipersEatLotus
+0|6770
It seems the strategy of putting claymores around a friendly flag is just stupid.  If friendlies are spawning there then you don't want something that will blow up when people walk by.

if you don't want to be punished don't use stupid tactics.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)

WhiteBoy88 wrote:

same here...also, flags, supply drops, medipaks, and other marked items do not show up in my display either...happens every now and then...it's annoying.....
Not a bug, you should stop pressing that left "Alt" key.......
You mean there are people that don't hit ALT as the first thing they do when joining a server ?

I can't stand the '3D map icons' or whatever they're called by the game...

But I'm wierd like that...
Lawk
+2|6786

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

WhiteBoy88 wrote:

same here...also, flags, supply drops, medipaks, and other marked items do not show up in my display either...happens every now and then...it's annoying.....
Not a bug, you should stop pressing that left "Alt" key.......
You mean there are people that don't hit ALT as the first thing they do when joining a server ?

I can't stand the '3D map icons' or whatever they're called by the game...

But I'm wierd like that...
If you turn that shit off how the hell do you know if C4/AT mines are friendly or not.  I hope there isn't a mess of people that do this too.  If so, we may have found the answer to why so many morons run them over.

Another thing Scorpion.  You may want to start leaving them 'on' so you dont get yourself any more purple hearts.
Metallicatt
+3|6775|Gold Coast, Down Under
I have a question though.

Do the claymores and mines dissappear after a while?

Cause I threw a whole heap of mines around a friendly flag and could see the red skulls, then I looked behind me thinking someone was there, then turned around and I couldn't see as many red skulls as there was b4. I didn't take the chance to walk over to where I put them, just in case. I just moved onto the next flag.

"Bueller... Bueller... Anyone... Anyone..."
VipersEatLotus
+0|6770
are you talking about walking away from them?  becuse the red skulls fade as you walk further away...  just trying to understand what you are talking about.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6853|Cologne, Germany

I suppose mines and claymores will stay as long as you live and for a little while after that. But as far as I know, you cannot lay out more mines or C4 than one kit will give you. For example, If you lay out 5 mines as engineer, then resupply and lay out 5 more, the first 5 will disappear.
VipersEatLotus
+0|6770

B.Schuss wrote:

I suppose mines and claymores will stay as long as you live and for a little while after that. But as far as I know, you cannot lay out more mines or C4 than one kit will give you. For example, If you lay out 5 mines as engineer, then resupply and lay out 5 more, the first 5 will disappear.
that i did not know....
cohen1976
+14|6779
i know when i put a claymore at a ladder and i die, then the claymore is stil there when i try to climb the ladder again. but 1 simple nade wil blow it up. same for mines they last after once u died after the second time u died they are gone

Last edited by cohen1976 (2005-10-27 06:15:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard