cohen1976
+14|6767
u know it.... u have one off these days....
was playing strike on karkland on EA france server....
we won the first flag the commander orderd me to defend it so i do.....
i place claymore's on both sides and say in teamchat
CLAYMORE'S AT FIRST FLAG!!!!!!!
one after another just walks in to it... i mean ffs some people blind??
and gues what they all punish 3 stupid TK's in 3 minutes ffs...
this punishing thing is starting to piss me of bad...
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

cohen1976 wrote:

Word.
That's why I try and find servers with the punishing system disabled.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
A little Advice,If You want to place a claymore mine then do it at enemy's spawn.Evil >
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland

beeng wrote:

cohen1976 wrote:

Word.
That's why I try and find servers with the punishing system disabled.
I got one xD
There is only one map on this server Strike at Karkand 100 rounds:D
McCullough
+7|6838
dont place claymores at you newly captured cp. that just dumb. sorry but it's true.

And yes the punishers SUCK!
Lawk
+2|6773

McCullough wrote:

dont place claymores at you newly captured cp. that just dumb. sorry but it's true.

This is true.  I hate spawning to defend newly captured real estate only to be teamkilled by clarmore after my first step.  Although I never punish. 

Defend flag is much better with C4.  You get to see who you're fuckin up that way and if you still get tks, you should just switch to medic.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

Lawk wrote:

McCullough wrote:

This is true.  I hate spawning to defend newly captured real estate only to be teamkilled by clarmore after my first step.  Although I never punish. 

Defend flag is much better with C4.  You get to see who you're fuckin up that way and if you still get tks, you should just switch to medic.
I like spamming the place with AT mines and lob a grenade into the middle of it right when theyre about to cap the point ;D
Lawk
+2|6773
Nice one.  Will hafta try that.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6787|North Lauderdale, FL

Czarosniq wrote:

A little Advice,If You want to place a claymore mine then do it at enemy's spawn.Evil >
i do this, but my enemies seem to be smarter than my teammates and never walk over the claymores... even when they're placed around corners of buildings where there is a lot of foot traffic.
gearpig
+6|6761|SoCal
Not that specific scenario, but generally speaking I hate retards who walk/drive right into clearly marker mines and clays and then punish you for it. Hello? Bright red skulls mean anything to you?
Lawk
+2|6773

The Soup Nazi wrote:

Czarosniq wrote:

i do this, but my enemies seem to be smarter than my teammates and never walk over the claymores... even when they're placed around corners of buildings where there is a lot of foot traffic.
Yeah and i think my bullets show up to the enemy with the red skull/crossbones and distance meter 'cause they always avoid 'em.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland

The Soup Nazi wrote:

Czarosniq wrote:

You have to w8
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6786
hehe, patience is a virtue they say, but it is nice when you eventually get a claymore kill.  You want a good tactic as a sniper?  Get someone to chase you and run around a corner, throwing a claymore down behind you.  Then leg it as it goes off in their face.  Nice to get a one up on someone who thinks your all alone and vulnerable
cohen1976
+14|6767

Lawk wrote:

McCullough wrote:

nah the claymores where placed near the flag noone spawns there
dan500
+57|6847
Never use claymores unless;

A: You are being chased, run round a coner, and place one

B: You are snipeing, and put one at the ladder
Rakasan
+7|6836|California, USA
People probably thought it was C4 since they didn't expect someone to place a claymore there.  Plus, chat message sometimes disapperears pretty fast.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

they just do it to piss you off. i hate it
BeforeGod
+0|6814|British Columbia

beeng wrote:

[
I like spamming the place with AT mines and lob a grenade into the middle of it right when theyre about to cap the point ;D
Does that actually work?

On topic:

dan500 wrote:

Never use claymores unless;

A: You are being chased, run round a coner, and place one

B: You are snipeing, and put one at the ladder
Yes! Except for one more: MEC snipers on Operation Cleansweep claymore-ing the USMC boats. I've seen one take out four team mates. I think I'm going to try it on the Black Hawk on Mashtuur next time I play USMC...
Lawk
+2|6773

cohen1976 wrote:

Lawk wrote:

McCullough wrote:

nah the claymores where placed near the flag noone spawns there
Ok then i get tked after taking two steps.
nzjafa
+2|6765
i had a sniper put a claymore on a ladder but not go up on top of the building, then when i started to climb up the ladder he shot me so i wouldn't step on his mine. i punished of course cos i didnt know the mine was there. he starts calling me a moron and shit. he's a moron, he would have got a tk anyway but i wouldnt have punished if i knew it was an accident and he hadnt shot me off the ladder
CBRad929
+1|6784
Just FYI

I have seen bugs where friendly claymores/C4/AT does not show up with skull and crossbones.  Both when I drop and when other friendly units drop.
dsb
+0|6777

CBRad929 wrote:

Just FYI

I have seen bugs where friendly claymores/C4/AT does not show up with skull and crossbones.  Both when I drop and when other friendly units drop.
same here...also, flags, supply drops, medipaks, and other marked items do not show up in my display either...happens every now and then...it's annoying but you gotta learn to spot that stuff anyway because you don't get the warning about enemy mines and such.
Snoogans84
+1|6758

dsb wrote:

CBRad929 wrote:

Just FYI

same here...also, flags, supply drops, medipaks, and other marked items do not show up in my display either...happens every now and then...it's annoying but you gotta learn to spot that stuff anyway because you don't get the warning about enemy mines and such.
I want to assume thats the case when I put a claymore at the top of a ladder and my own team climbs into it but I suspect some people are just stupid, I've had the same person do it twice in a row.  Seriously, do some people not realise that the red skull + climbing ladder = claymore and certain death at top.
WhiteBoy88
+0|6759|The Hairy Mole On Earth's Ass
same here...also, flags, supply drops, medipaks, and other marked items do not show up in my display either...happens every now and then...it's annoying.....
Not a bug, you should stop pressing that left "Alt" key.......
Hurlin
+5|6775|Australia

Czarosniq wrote:

Do it all the time ...... especailly at the second flag "square?" at the strike on karkland map.
Then I drop the flag down and wait for MECS too come and take it back ............. 9 out of 10 times its my team mates with their pinkie finger hovering over page down.

Needless too say Im getting kinda annoyed with the auto punish by tards.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard