=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
https://www.tdg.sohosted.com/battlefield2/xpack/screenshots/photos/photo83.jpg
notice the goggle type shape around the view screen? cooool.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6795
I'm saving at least one unlock just in case.  I've seen an interview with Dice recently in which they addressed the unlock question by saying "we're not ready to discuss unlocks at this time."  This, to me, means that we will keep the same stats, with the addition of new stats, targets and badges.  I also expect that the base weapons may be different and some classes may gain additional unlockable weapons.  Based on this I also expect that they will again reduce the level requirements so we all get a few more unlocks.  Still, I'm holding one.

Just my opinion.
docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area
I have only the support weapon left to unlock.

Is it a weapon worthy to be unlocked?       <--------that is the main question here

or should i wait like everone else hoping to get better unlocks with BF2:SF?

Last edited by docnutz (2005-10-25 08:58:17)

Adonlude
+2|6781

docnutz wrote:

I have only the support weapon left to unlock.

Is it a weapon worthy to be unlocked?       <--------that is the main question here

or should i wait like everone else hoping to get better unlocks with BF2:SF?
You just crossed 20,000 points... You plan on getting 30,000 more points before the release of the expansion at the end of next month?

Last edited by Adonlude (2005-10-25 09:08:51)

docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area
thx 4 the fast response but i do score 200 points average everyday.  but i haven't done the math and plus all i do is play all weekend so i get even more points on sat 'n sunday, i have two kids and i'm broke so right now i have nothin else to do , lol

sad but i can't think of anything better to do in my position.

plus i live in new england and weather sux for now on!

so your answer is-----> it may be possible in my position.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

docnutz wrote:

Howabout letting your kids play ?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland

Incontrovertible wrote:

I'm having trouble reading that. But from what I can gather I will respond.

- Officer ranks: they were promised these before BF2 came out. Remember they said you could be a General?
- SF's being Officers: it's a game, who cares?
- Special Forces isn't a new game. It is an Expansion that changes gameplay. Gameplay, as in how you play the game.
- Unlocks: with new weapons both standard (base) and unlockable it wouldn't make much sense to have the same account. EA needs to make money out of this, money. To do that it would be smart to have a seperate account for BF2 and a seperate account for BF2: SF. It means the game would get played more.
No way in hell there gonna force me to make a new account. Its like deleting your old one, a waste of good playing time and earned medals and stuff.

Oh noes! switching from night vision to normal vision again!? Splinter Cell flash backss aaaah!
That whas fun for a while but playing 2 games in a row repetivly changing vision sux =P

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-10-25 11:21:36)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.

Rakasan wrote:

Not sure if there will be new unlocks, but I am saving my last unlock just in case I decide to get the expansion.  If there is, I bet foos who decided to unlock all weapons like it's Christmas might have some type of regret, lol.
How are you saving your unlock?

You seem to have all unlocks.. and next rank @ 200000p.

Sorry, just curious.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

docnutz wrote:

thx 4 the fast response but i do score 200 points average everyday.  but i haven't done the math and plus all i do is play all weekend so i get even more points on sat 'n sunday, i have two kids and i'm broke so right now i have nothin else to do , lol

Global score: 20,225 / 50,000
At your current rate, you should earn 29,775 in 191.96 days (or 347:35:46 straight)

No. You most likely wont have another unlock before the release.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6795

chuyskywalker wrote:

docnutz wrote:

At your current rate, you should earn 29,775 in 191.96 days (or 347:35:46 straight)

Perhaps better math skills would lead to better financial situation?  Just thinking out loud here
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA

Guruz wrote:

How are you saving your unlock?

You seem to have all unlocks.. and next rank @ 200000p.

Sorry, just curious.
I accidently unlocked my last one by mistake, oh well
docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area

MatRx9 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

docnutz wrote:

Perhaps better math skills would lead to better financial situation?  Just thinking out loud here
when u think out loud u are letting the world know how dumb u are

ps  i'm  broke b/c i just opened my own business, i have a one and a three year old boys, two cars and a wife, if u had a life u would understand why i'm broke.

everyone else ty  4 your response

Last edited by docnutz (2005-10-26 07:53:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard