Maxwelbr
+21|6543
hey,

ok, i'm sorry.  i never should have made that post about the armor in karkand.  well, not necessarily made that post, but i said some pretty stupid things in it that i want to take back.  i'm just a little ped off now cuz i was playing with one of my friends and we got spawn killed like 19 times in a row on an infantry only server by a tank.

i take back everything i said in that post, and if u could delete the content, i would like that to happen.  srry to whomever i insulted.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6687| United States of America
i never read your post, but its good people are good enough to apoligize about their actions +1 for u mate
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6643|birmingham,uk
i think infantry only servers are not legal anyway so you cant complain. ppl are just playing the game and using the tool that are there to be used
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6626|Seattle

Delete button's broken?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6667|Amsterdam, NY
i hate idoits that do that aswell.......im really starting to hate armor altogether.
Maxwelbr
+21|6543
ummm, lol, i wish u guys were there in my thread about the armor, cuz 56% agreed with me.  anyway, i'm srry.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6687| United States of America
mind putting a link or somthing?
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6561
You cannot delete a post that has been closed I think...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6774|Houston, TX
+1 to you sir.  Not enough people have the ability to swallow a big lump of pride and say what you've posted here.  I respect that.

KJ
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6575|Doncaster, UK
If it's geuine contrition, then it is accepted in the spirit it is given.

I don't for a minute understand what you're up to here, but I think we'll leave it at that.

Doc
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6547|Montucky
yikes...

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-06-27 09:02:25)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6864|Kubra, Damn it!

Here's the old thread: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31890

It's impressive that you're man enough to apologize, but after reading what went on in there, it's just too much to give you +1 for that. You responded viciously to some people who weren't really even attacking you. Seems like you learned your lesson, though. Good gaming in the future!
Maxwelbr
+21|6543
awwww, ty guys.  who here likes paintball!?!?!
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6867|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
dont worry about it...people on here are 2 faced bastards anyways and it doesnt matter wether ur man enough to admit it..they dont give a shit!!  +1 dude...go kill some armour whores!!
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6703|Canada Eh?
I don't have much to say except that I am an Amor Whore... meh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard