p0wn
+1|6765
So, UBAR says that the Aviator Badge takes to minutes in an airplane IAR.  Does this mean 10 consecutave minutes, or can you crash and grab a new plane?
fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
It's not consecutive.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6761
crashing is allowed... 
p0wn
+1|6765
Sweet, thanks!

It's not that I'm a horrible pilot, but when I go for this badge, I actually want to try to help my team too instead of getting really high and flying in circles or something.
fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
It's good to practice flying, and bomb runs in the single player version.
People tend to get really bitchy at novice pilots crashing etc in game.
unpossible
+0|6766

fateit wrote:

It's good to practice flying, and bomb runs in the single player version.
People tend to get really bitchy at novice pilots crashing etc in game.
Is there a way to guarantee you're in a plane in single player before any of the computer players? I wanted to practice my flying, but it seems like whenever I actually get into a game, one of the computer players already is taking off, and they never get shot down.

Are there certain maps where you're more likely to get a plane first?
p0wn
+1|6765
I just shoot the bots as they run towards what ever I want.
LSD_Wash
+64|6814
Best way I've found to practice jets in on Clean Sweep (one of the few or maybe even the only 16-player maps with a jet).  Spawn as anti-tank near the hangar and shoot the computer player as he's taking off.  One shot to the side of the jet blows it up and it's ready for the taking.  I actually did this in order to practice the co-pilot of this particular jet.  It took several minutes for the stupid bot to come back and take the jet's primary pilot spot.  But anyway, that's how I practiced.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard