KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

snoopy94 wrote:

HAHAHA!!! The nostalgia flashbacks are coming back!

I can assure everyone that I was not joking/trolling when I did this, I was just a very immature 12 year old Swedish boy, and now that I know stuff a lot better I know why you were pissed off, and I wanna thank the people who were nice to me and believed me!

Oh... I almost forgot:

McDonalds = Bad, MaCGP = Good

I really should have named it "McGP" though
wOOOt!  It's SNOOOOOOPY!  Check out the website link in my sig Snoop.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514

King_County_Downy wrote:

Holy Fuck Me Shit. IT'S SNOOPY94!!!!!!!!

How have you been old friend?
Haha! I'm getting the nostalgic flashbacks of my life! I'm about to have my 16th birthday, I can't believe how stupid I was back in the day, I write video game related articles on the internetz now, and I have pretty much perfected the English language (at least in written form) and looking back, I want to strangle myself xD

It's good to see you too man, I wish I could say that I still play Battlefield 2, I let my step dad use my copy of the game some years ago and he's still playing, but I've talked to a friend about getting his copy. So, who knows?
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

snoopy94 wrote:

HAHAHA!!! The nostalgia flashbacks are coming back!

I can assure everyone that I was not joking/trolling when I did this, I was just a very immature 12 year old Swedish boy, and now that I know stuff a lot better I know why you were pissed off, and I wanna thank the people who were nice to me and believed me!

Oh... I almost forgot:

McDonalds = Bad, MaCGP = Good

I really should have named it "McGP" though
wOOOt!  It's SNOOOOOOPY!  Check out the website link in my sig Snoop.
Haha! Another old fella' here! =P I can't see the link though...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/macgp/index.htm
Ah yeah, I went on to the website today and it's the reason to why I came back here, I looked at this post and this time I understood what was going on so I felt the need to comment xD
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514
Well, it seems like the old [MacGP] leader have started playing Battlefield 2 again, I bought it the other day, and I'm having tons of fun, even though I'm back to being a noob, it's awesome to play good ole BF2 again... If you guys are still playing I'd love to play with ya!

EDIT: My new username on Battlefield is DJGrandPa, I haven't patched the game, so I think I'm playing on the earliest patch, but it seems to be an healthy streams of servers there, so I've decided not to patch the game...

Last edited by snoopy94 (2011-05-07 14:18:19)

CC-Marley
+407|6828
don't want to play with you unless i am heligunner
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514

CC-Marley wrote:

don't want to play with you unless i am heligunner
Would you look at that, we've got a stand-up comedian here
CC-Marley
+407|6828
*takes a bow*