Rondador
+0|6786
Does somebody know how do I be possible that having more I than 1000 points could not consent to my state?

My PID is 49643810 and i see the typical:

"Could not load stats for "49643810".

Error: You are #48 of 48 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 02m 24s.

BF2S.com will not grab your stats if you have less than 100 Global Points (Score). This is the most common reasons for never getting your stats queried. "

Thanks
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6873|"Frisco"

That PID is invalid. The correct one for your account is 49645373. Somehow your account name shows up twice, once for the number you gave, and onoce for mine.
Rondador
+0|6786
Thanks chuyskywalker, now works.
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6771
I had this exact same problem this afternoon.  I don't remember to PID number it gave me but I used my nick DakkonBlackblade to retrieve it.  Now this evening things have taken a turn for the worse as bf2s is telling me that nick doesnt exist.  I have more than 2000 Global, so it isnt a small points issue. Any help?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6873|"Frisco"

There is no longer an account for the profile "DakkonBlackblade". None at all. Spelled right?
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6771
Holy God, ever play a game for months with a name different than what you thought you typed in? I just did.  Still it isn't helping though, when I put in DakkonBlakeblade which is what my name actually is it still says I am not existant.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6873|"Frisco"

DakkonBlackblade
+0|6771
Thank you very much chuy
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6867|Cologne, Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

That PID is invalid. The correct one for your account is 49645373. Somehow your account name shows up twice, once for the number you gave, and onoce for mine.
I have a feeling some intern at gamespy is messing around with BF2 accounts....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard