Poll

who thinks firestorm is an idiot for playing nothing but commander?

yes57%57% - 142
no42%42% - 105
Total: 247
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
ok i mean wtf..why would u waste your life playing commander on karkand for 12 hrs a day. what a joke. please give me all the negative karma you can from this post as i know it will happen.
ig
+1,199|6521
"how is he an idiot for playing how he wants to play? you're an idiot for caring so much "  why would u have bf2 to command on the whole time.. is he really that much of a noob on the fround that he cant do anything but command. what a waste of a good fighting game.
Evil_Apu
+40|6582|Denmark
I have seen worse no life players.. voted yes
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6843|Sacramento, Cal
+1 for you m8. bust that cherry with a knife!
shice
+9|6514|every1 h8's Germany
I wont give u any bad karma - cant understand why anyone cares about it - but wtf do u care about one single person gaming day per day? This guy doesnt have anything else to do as it seems, so who should care about such a poor individuum? I wont. And u shouldnt eighter.

Last edited by shice (2006-06-26 12:59:21)

Drumedor
Oops, who put that tree there?
+17|6544|Borås, Sweden
Voted no. If he likes to play commander then I don't think he is wasting his time since BF2 is all about having fun. I like to play commander from time to time but if I only played commander I would get bored at it. Everyone got different ideas of whats fun.

However if he is playing commander just to get tons of points he is wasting his time big time.

Last edited by Drumedor (2006-06-26 13:03:09)

Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6519

Drumedor wrote:

Vote no. If he likes to play commander then I don't think he is wasting his time since BF2 is all about having fun.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6642|England
It gets him points. What Drumendor said is true, please stop wasting cyberspace

No neg karma but other haters beware
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6521

Mouse315 wrote:

Drumedor wrote:

Vote no. If he likes to play commander then I don't think he is wasting his time since BF2 is all about having fun.
ig
+1,199|6521
but you know hes not having fun doing that shit i mean its so boring to sit there round after round and do that. i highly doubt hes having fun he just has no life and no other way to get any points
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

ig88 wrote:

but you know hes not having fun doing that shit i mean its so boring to sit there round after round and do that. i highly doubt hes having fun he just has no life and no other way to get any points
then why do ppl play rts games?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Drumedor
+17|6544|Borås, Sweden

ig88 wrote:

Maybee not, but "The taste is like the back, split". <-- Old swedish wisdoom.
ig
+1,199|6521
whats an rts game?
Drumedor
+17|6544|Borås, Sweden

ig88 wrote:

whats an rts game?
RTS = Real Time Strategy.

Games like Command&Conquer and similare games.

Last edited by Drumedor (2006-06-26 13:12:25)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

ig88 wrote:

whats an rts game?
real time stragey, like commander and conquer
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
kkolodsick
+14|6665

ig88 wrote:

whats an rts game?
Real time strategy, like Command & Conquer (Still the best game series ever, well except that FPS one)
R0lyP0ly
+161|6653|USA
ig88, just bc u think commanding is boring doesnt mean he does. He likes it obviously, so let him do it. Nothing wrong with doing what you like. You play your game; let him play his!
Drumedor
+17|6544|Borås, Sweden
Lol, three identical replies in one minute. Everyone referring to the same game as well.
ig
+1,199|6521
command and conquer sucks ballz and thank you i will play my game
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832
I voted no.

1. He likes to play commander
2. he works at home (so I'm told) and Commanding doesn't take that much attention, so every couple minutes he can look away from his work and do a scan, accept the supply requests, drop a car, drop a  UAV, and drop arty and get back to work. That's why he can play so much.

Don't judge somebody before you know the facts.
Drumedor
+17|6544|Borås, Sweden
When I get a job I hope its one of those, work at home for 10 minutes a day and make millions jobs.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6727|Germany

Drumedor wrote:

Voted no. If he likes to play commander then I don't think he is wasting his time since BF2 is all about having fun. I like to play commander from time to time but if I only played commander I would get bored at it. Everyone got different ideas of whats fun.

However if he is playing commander just to get tons of points he is wasting his time big time.
Dirtracer90
+8|6684
what about rtw?
highmarshal
+2|6565|Sheffield UK

Dirtracer90 wrote:

what about rtw?
Rome Total War - great game
shice
+9|6514|every1 h8's Germany

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I voted no.

2. he works at home (so I'm told) and Commanding doesn't take that much attention, so every couple minutes he can look away from his work and do a scan, accept the supply requests, drop a car, drop a  UAV, and drop arty and get back to work. That's why he can play so much.

Don't judge somebody before you know the facts.
Some1 told you shit. Do you work or go to school or what? I tell you:
If he still goes to school - he's repeating every grade.
If he's a student - he wont get any far but studying goes on and on whether you do somethin or not.
If he works (i mean really WORK, be payd for some labour) he cant be very successfull (rofl). Working @ home doesnt mean you dont have to do anything (scan, arty, uav - then work 2 minutes - scan, arty, uav - then work ...blablabla) this wont bring you far - seriously.

So dont believe everything you're told. I personally think he's a student, wasting his time and his future on a videogame (whether its fun or not).

I dont get why you all care that much about him? Just b/c he's got more points than most of us?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard