ArkAng37
+1|6855|San Antonio, TX
Does anyone have more then one GCM?
whit0x
Armour Anyone?
+0|6844
It may be possible based on the requirements i.e. If you have 250 Hours and can get 27kills IAR a few times why shouldnt you be able to get more than 1. My 2 cents anyway....
midgetspy
+3|6838
Actually to get it multiple times you need multiples of the requirements.

So the first time, 250 hrs and 27 kills, etc.
Second time, 500 hrs and the IAR stuff again.
Third, 750hrs... etc.

Nic
ArkAng37
+1|6855|San Antonio, TX
wow! Didnt know that! I was looking at a players stats the other day and he has 3 of em. FireBird DS  is his name and I looked at it and he as over 800 gh. Ok thats why! Thx!

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-23 21:44:08)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
there is another post here somwhere with a guy that has 11,

he said once he got it in the round he kept getting it for every kill after his 27!!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6830

the_heart_attack wrote:

he said once he got it in the round he kept getting it for every kill after his 27!!
Thats because theirs a bug in his account where his Global Hours is all fucked up, its like in the thousands so it makes sense that happened.
whit0x
Armour Anyone?
+0|6844

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Thats because theirs a bug in his account where his Global Hours is all fucked up, its like in the thousands so it makes sense that happened.
That would make more sense because in the round I got the medal I had 35 kills and didn't end up with 8+ medals.
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6855|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
I got my second good conduct medal after the 500 hour mark in a round i got 37 kills, so, yes multiples.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard