-=Blazexx=-
+0|6525
hi got SF a week ago,   i played a round in SF map and then went to go play on a regular bf2 map, i got to unlock 5 SF guns .. one was medic, assault,  spec ops, and support.....   i then advanced in rank .. but i don't have a choice to unlock  anti tank and engineer SF guns for regular maps.. anyone know whats wrong?  i played Warlord and got to use SF engineer mp7  i played couple rounds there.  thinking this would let me unlock the gun, but it didn't work.. anyone able to help?

i also like to add i just unlocked  the engineer gun and anti tank 1 week after i bought sf
Defiance
+438|6680

Ok, try writing a bit more organized.

Have you unlocked the jackhammer and DAO? I think you said that in the last sentence, but it's really hard to tell.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6850
Oh I think My friend had a problem unlocking the sf weapons; he says that you need to unlock the basic bf2 unlocks before the sf.

But noting you already unlocked them

Last edited by A-Unit64 (2006-06-25 23:32:22)

-=Blazexx=-
+0|6525

Defiance wrote:

Have you unlocked the jackhammer and DAO? I think you said that in the last sentence, but it's really hard to tell.
yes i have unlocked the jackhammer and DAO ...   i wish to use the mp7 and f90  in then regular bf2 maps   like strike at karkand , but it wont let me.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6722|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
try starting up your normal BF2 and if if you can unlock them over there.

you have still unlocks op not?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6694|Seattle
hmm, a link to your stats would be helpful.

I'm having difficulty understand exactly what you are saying.

Are you a Sergeant Major?
-=Blazexx=-
+0|6525
im a master sergeant..   i have unlocked all the regular BF2  guns...  i   unlocked 5 special forces kits to use on regular maps.. i want to know why i dont have the other 2 kits for regular maps unlocked (the SF guns for that kit)...

my username on bf2  is  -=BIazexx=-
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6694|Seattle
You will get the next two unlocks at your next promotion

Edit for Clarity:

After you get SF, you get two unlocks every promotion instead of one.  You also need the first unlocks of a particular class before you get the second one.  So you used your first two unlocks on the first tier unlocks and will use your second two unlocks on the second tier unlocks.

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-06-26 00:03:32)

the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6704|Vancouver BC Canada

-=Blazexx=- wrote:

Defiance wrote:

yes i have unlocked the jackhammer and DAO ...   i wish to use the mp7 and f90  in then regular bf2 maps   like strike at karkand , but it wont let me.
trust me you dont want the MP7
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6648|Calgary,AB,Canada

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

You will get the next two unlocks at your next promotion
That is correct
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6850|Cologne, Germany

-=Blazexx=- wrote:

im a master sergeant..   i have unlocked all the regular BF2  guns...  i   unlocked 5 special forces kits to use on regular maps.. i want to know why i dont have the other 2 kits for regular maps unlocked (the SF guns for that kit)...

well, probably because you did not have enough unlocks left. As the others have said, you'll simply have to wait for the next promotion and then you can use the new unlocks for the P90 and MP7.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6722|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

B.Schuss wrote:

-=Blazexx=- wrote:

well, probably because you did not have enough unlocks left. As the others have said, you'll simply have to wait for the next promotion and then you can use the new unlocks for the P90 and MP7.
so he has to wait like 400 days
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6850|Cologne, Germany

well, if these are his stats http://bf2s.com/player/46704916/, he sure has a long way in front of him..

484 days ain't peanuts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard