duk0r
Administrator
+306|6704|Austin, TX

rh27 wrote:

I don't think it matters. The crosshair is in the middle of the screen anyway. Not like it's biased towards either side.

I'm ambidextrous but typically use my left more than my right. It might take some getting used to with the animations on the right, but it's not like it affects your playing ability.
For sure, I remember when Counter-Strike first came out all the models were left handed. It wasn't until beta 8ish that you could switch between left and right. I always used the left handed models because they looked more natural. If you play cs look at the right handed models and you will notice that everything is backwards in conjunction with the real guns. Maybe Dice realized this and didn't want to have to make 2 player models of each weapon. Oh well, I am right handed even if I was left handed I don't think it would matter.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
-r3-anubis
+73|6573|florida
They to make left handed models, i don't think its gonna kill them to try.

btw: who keeps -1 me for having the sig with me commanding and flying? you people have a fuckin conspiracy against me here.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6801|Dallas

Cougar wrote:

Pretty soon all you lefty's will be rounded up and put in concentration camps.

CowardlyFaggot wrote:

Today 08:16:45 -1 Can I Change To Left Handed View? funny, tell that joke to a jew, lets see his reaction
I did, he was hanging and burning on an upside down cross while we pissed on a Koran.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard