spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Cougar wrote:

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

My sig still pwns you all.
I was actually going to do your sig, I had it saved and everything, but the godamned thing hurts my eyes so much I can't.
I cant see why in the world it hurts your eyes so much
being partially colorblind i don't see why either..

is there something weird with the colors?

and YES the colorblindness DOES cause some of my teamkills on BF2..

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-25 21:56:52)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas
Hey THAs' sig actually says something, I guess I avoided making eye contact with that creepy clown. I used to think clowns were ok till I saw KISS.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
I have full color vision so I suppose that all the colors do it but if I look at it, it seems the white text is what hurts.
mad scotsman
+177|6608|scotland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I'm actually proud of the fact I have yet to make these lists.  At least I'm doing something right.

...I think.
i think its just a matter of time, he will get to you eventually, probably around volume 80 or something.

go cougar , wheres the fat chick??lol
MrPredictable
+14|6687

Cougar wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I think it's time to stop laughing at this cat like man, and really see that he is not only insulting our fellow man, but he is trying to put himslef above us all, SORTA like Adolf Hitler...
Coming from someone who has the forum title "Superior" Member, and has trouble spelling himself, your opinion has not been noted.  Good Game.

Also, Hitler hated 95% of all people on Earth.  I concur.
Well put. I would have to say that i hate 100% of the people on earth, because everyone does somthing I hate, including me. Also, cougar you really need to make a website, you have very good jokes.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

I was lied to.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
critique vol. 3 please? include mine?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I was lied to.
Make another sig.  Vida is to perfect.  There is nothing to critique.  It would just be a picture and a "Perfect" below it.

Fine, thats what I'll do then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard