DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
If you had to learn to play an instrument you cannot already, what would it be? I'd certainly love to be able to play the accordion, bagpipes, or banjo.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
Gee-tar.

I can play drums decently well, and I can play a bit of piano (Mary Had a Little Lamb, Merrily We Row Along, etc...), but I'd really like to be able to play the guitar.
FroznReign
Guns Have Safetys?
+15|6534
I'd like to play electric bass. I already own a guitar... but it is just not the same.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6643|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I am a musician, and I love it.  I play Guitar and Alto Sax, and I write.  If I were to pick an instrument to master, I'd pick piano, because it's so versitile, and everywhere you go there's a piano.
FroznReign
Guns Have Safetys?
+15|6534
HOLY CRAP! I forgot to mention I played alto sax. G3|Genius= +1 for playing teh awesome alto.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6558|Winterpeg, Canada
I already play the Clarinet, and a little bit of guitar, but if i was forced, i would pick the piano.

*WHO THE FUCK GAME ME negative Karma, i didn't -1 anyone

Last edited by Jbrar (2006-06-29 16:22:23)

VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6689|A sunburnt country
Unfortunately I don't have a musical bone in my body.  So it's just the skin flute for me!!

Jealous of you guys that can play though.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.
I play electric bass. Wish I could go back and learn some more of that fantastic brass insturment they call the trumpet. Piano, is another story. Not my thing.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6666
i play drums, trumpet, bass guitar, electic gituar, and piano.

i love drums. and bass/regular guitar. hate piano
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6791
Well I play the fiddle now, it'd be fun to play the bass guitar just to play total opposites.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6791|Nova Scotia, Canada

Piano, a tiny bit of fiddle, some mouth organ...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
I am like a lazy musian. I can play some Piano, i took leasons in the 4th grade, have a keyboard in my room. Once in a while I play. I took violin for like 4 months, loved it. If I could master an instrument it would either be the violin or electric bass. I love nothing more than jam sessions, with anyone. Give me an instrument I kinda know and I can just develop a song and play for an hour with other people. I once went into my cousins friends house and they had a piano so i started playing a couple of notes, the friend picks up this wierd multi flute like the one a Phaun playes, and the other friend starts up w/ a guitar. We just played a random, harmonice jam for like 20 minutes. I love shit like that. During violin class I would sometimes just play anything even if I didn't know what it was. Music is teh 1337.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-06-25 20:23:07)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6721|Central Valley,California
I play the trumpet currently. But I would love to play the Bass Guitar.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6756|Norcal, usa
why do you guys like bass? it's not all that interesting
bass is only an instrument because if there were no bass, then music would sound bad, but i assume most people think guitar is more fun, solos and stuff
bass solos never sound as good as guitar solos, NEVER.
besides, if you know guitar, you know bass.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6809|Jupiter
I play the keyboard
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
yes BadSnipa.. we know... we all do
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6675| United States of America
String Bass FTW!!!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6652|South Jersey

jermyang wrote:

why do you guys like bass? it's not all that interesting
bass is only an instrument because if there were no bass, then music would sound bad, but i assume most people think guitar is more fun, solos and stuff
bass solos never sound as good as guitar solos, NEVER.
besides, if you know guitar, you know bass.
grrr, i play electric bass.  And yes, it is quite fun when you know slap/pop bass.  Red Hot Chili Peppers is a alot of fun to play on electric bass, I'm just starting to get into it.  I play a little trumpet and flute also, but if I had to choose another instrument to play it'd probably be electric guitar or piano.
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6811|Oklahoma
Id like to play the guitar, but i think i would like to play the piano more. I have both in my possession, but never play either =/
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6780

CONTINUUM FINGERBOARD!!!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Continuum-promo.jpg/800px-Continuum-promo.jpg

It's like a synthesizer, except there's no boundaries in between keys, sort of like a fretless guitar.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572
The Uileann Pipes.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6775|Campbeltown, Scotland
I play the bagpipes and border pipes but I would like to learn the guitar.

Anubis

Last edited by Anubis5289 (2006-06-26 00:54:11)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6717|MoVal So-Cal
Steel drums....played then in high school and even went to the 2005 rose parade, it was such an awasome class and you could make anything sound better then what it sounded before. Example, Crazy Train by Ozzi OZborne sounds ok on the basic guitar that they used...on the steel drums however that song is one of the best. Too bad a steel drum (the type i play is a double "guitar". has a medium pitch) cost upwards of $5000
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6543|Singapore
i would like to play a L96A1
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6738|Sydney, Australia
I play the clarinet, but I want to learn how to play it in a jazz style....

Something like the style of Ken Peplowski or Buddy de Franco:

Peplowski:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserv … 31-3244641

De Franco:

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard