Poll

Who would you prefer to be the dominant superpower in the world?

China6%6% - 25
U.s.a.38%38% - 145
India1%1% - 4
Russia2%2% - 9
Brazil/Latin American Coalition1%1% - 6
E.u.23%23% - 88
Other11%11% - 43
Go Fuck Yourself13%13% - 52
Total: 372
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568
We will be returning to a multi-superpower world shortly. Which would you prefer to be the dominant force on this planet? Which superpower would you trust the most to be benevolent?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-06-25 16:46:12)

sn00ze
+31|6562|Mjölby, Sweden
I think the Aussies should rule.... No worries m8, just put anothe shrimp on the barbi....

Cheers m8s
herrr_smity
+156|6641|space command ur anus
aliens or the EU
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6749|Salt Lake City

I voted other because there is no country on this planet that I would trust with being the "predominant" super power.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6640|UK

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

I voted other because there is no country on this planet that I would trust with being the "predominant" super power.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568
Today 00:41:31      -1      Who is your preferred superpower for the future?      U. S. A. - E. U.

Some tosspot negged me because of the glitch when creating polls that automatically changes subsquent letters in a word from capitals to lower case.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6554|vancouver
Ideally, I'd like a more or less stable balance, but "Other" could imply there is one other specific country/bloc I had in mind.  So I had to employ some secondary reasoning, along the lines of las mejores chicas calientes... 
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568

spastic bullet wrote:

Ideally, I'd like a more or less stable balance, but "Other" could imply there is one other specific country/bloc I had in mind.  So I had to employ some secondary reasoning, along the lines of las mejores chicas calientes... 
Tan yo creo que usted eligió el bloc latino americano?
Capt. Foley
+155|6601|Allentown, PA, USA
What idiots voted China, do you want to live in poverty not be able to surf the web with freedom, and not be able to vote? And I forgot, what girl likes small Asian dicks? lol

Last edited by Capt. Foley (2006-06-25 16:51:26)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6568

Capt. Foley wrote:

What idiots voted China, do you want to live in poverty not be able to surf the web with freedom, and not be able to vote? And I forgot, what girl likes small Asian dicks? lol
At least China aren't imperialistic and tend to leave everyone else the fuck alone...
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6554|vancouver

CameronPoe wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

Tan yo creo que usted eligió el bloc latino americano?
¿Hay chicas más calientes a otra parte? 
MurPHy
+9|6584|West Deptford, NJ

CameronPoe wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

At least China aren't imperialistic and tend to leave everyone else the fuck alone...
China not imparialistic? Not right now. If they could attack, they would. Their massive army is held at bay due to the fact that they can't get to Europe without going through Russia, and they can't get to America without first building a huge Navy.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6778|Toronto Canada
South America and the EU. They aren't very benevolent.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6764|Chicago.
U.S.A. FTW!!!!!!!!

America Rocks.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-06-25 17:29:21)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command
U.S.A. already won.

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-06-25 17:33:42)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6722|Wilmington, DE, US
I vote for the Islamic Caliphate
5peedy
+27|6612|the Faroe Islands
i voted other... The Faroe Islands WOOT!!!
doc. josh
+48|6558
i voted go fuck our self because canada will be the next super power.. rofl (that will nevrr happen(iam canaidan so dont -1 me))
R0lyP0ly
+161|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

We will be returning to a multi-superpower world shortly. Which would you prefer to be the dominant force on this planet? Which superpower would you trust the most to be benevolent?
shortly?? whats happened that I didn't know about?
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6857|Sacramento, Cal
Africa ftw!

Last edited by eMarine (2006-06-25 18:10:58)

doc. josh wrote:

i voted go fuck our self because canada will be the next super power.. rofl (that will nevrr happen(iam canaidan so dont -1 me))
Canada for the win.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-06-25 18:11:42)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6722|Wilmington, DE, US
The Islamic Caliphate - "At least we're better than Bush!"
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6540|Portland, OR USA
ultimately I don't trust anyone to be a benevolent superpower.  But as I live here, and this is about what my preference would be ... yeah, go us.  At any rate, we could be a LOT worse.
BVC
+325|6708
Wheres the MEC option?

I think the world is heading towards a multi-power balance...USA, EU, China of course...but don't count out India, a nations greatest resource is it's people and Indias in the same ballpark as China don't forget!
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6535

sn00ze wrote:

I think the Aussies should rule.... No worries m8, just put anothe shrimp on the barbi....

Cheers m8s
That is very "un Australian", if that were ever actually said there they would not say "shrimp" but "prawn", since the word shrimp is not used in Australia.

I doubt that phrase has ever been seriously used inside Australia and it was just a westernized movie selling gimmick, that has no authenticity.

Last edited by ImmortalTechnique (2006-06-25 20:46:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard