spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6682|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
just off TV2 Srv15 WAKE2.. wasn't doing too well in the first place.. kept getting god damn kill assists (better than nothing i suppose)..

so anyway.. i was on the hill beside the airfield.. and this guy shoots me in the back.. now.. i dont know about you guys.. but when someone shoots me.. i turn round and look for the fucker to shoot him back..

i saw this sniper on the hill with the AA emplacement pointing his rifle right at me..

*pulls trigger* 

=RDG= SpawnoftheMist [Teamkills] noob
You were punished for a teamkill.

i apologised and everything.. yet the tit punished.. (probably due to my marginally higher score.. like i said.. i wasn't up to my usual standard)

fair enough,, i'll leave that alone and continue with my game..

now we'd capped Airfield and the only chinese base left was Beach.. so i placed a few claymores..

now TV2 claymore FF is off.. so i figured it'd be ok to place them at the top of the hill overlooking the beach..

how wrong was i?

VERY

this guy.. who obviously thinks the red skull is an accuracy powerup or something sat right in front of my claymores.. a chinese soldier ran up the hill in front of him

BOOM

=RDG= SpawnoftheMist [Claymore] unfortunate chinese player

turns out its the same guy..

now to add insult to injury he punishes again.. 2 revive whores come and spam CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR!

another chinese player runs up the hill..

=RDG= SpawnoftheMist [Claymore] same chinese player
=RDG= SpawnoftheMist [Teamkills] revive whore 1
=RDG= SpawnoftheMist [Teamkills] revive whore 2

KICKING =RDG= SpawnoftheMist: Negative Score

meh..
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6566|Singapore
welcome to BF2

edit: WHAT THE FUCK me and ur post is at the same time lolz

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-06-25 07:45:46)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

lol. Me and TMo got threats and insults and kickvotes started on us last night for owning in a chopper.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6750|Kangarooland
lmfao, i feel for ya, but i must admit i was smiling to myself as i was reading it...i have had 'murphy's law' days like that, its just im too pissed off to ever write anything about it.

Last edited by ozghost (2006-06-25 07:46:44)

spawnofthemist
Banned
it does seem kinda funny when i read over it... and imagine it was someone else it was happening to..

i've just stopped playing bf2 for a few hours now.. with some beers
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6818|Long Island
lol that sucks, i'd be soooooo pissed if that happened to me, esecially the same n00b

as long as you're not banned from the tv servers for doing good and them thinking you're stats padding but you're not (long long story), you are good.

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2006-06-25 08:17:22)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Slickdawg8 wrote:

lol that sucks, i'd be soooooo pissed if that happened to me, esecially the same n00b

as long as you're not banned from the tv servers for doing good and them thinking you're stats padding but you're not (long long story), you are good.
lol slick.. nice to see you're using that userbar here too
its so magnificently crafted.. the creator should be praised lots
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6667|Warlord
Oh I SO know what this is like. Damned morons who punish despite you typing sorry more than once and spamming the sorry in the commo rose. Goddamn it noobs, claymores aren't intelligent so you have to be!
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6597|Oslo, Norway
Shit happens!

+1 To make you feel better!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6818|Long Island

spawnofthemist wrote:

Slickdawg8 wrote:

lol slick.. nice to see you're using that userbar here too
its so magnificently crafted.. the creator should be praised lots
i guess...thanks though creator
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6750|Kangarooland
ya wen that happens, i ussually leave the computer completely, go have a bong or 7 or a couple of beers, then wen i go back on...i go in with training wheels and life jacket on.
crownvic96
+5|6594
i got kicked off an AF server for not sharing the recon helicopter. this douchecock admin was laying on the helo pad but was in the wrong place to jump in the damn thing. i saw him laying there and didn't think anything of it. the helo spawned and i jumped in. suddenly i hear someone whining over voip and then bam i'm killed by the admin in my chopper mid-air. so i run over to the helo pad and the guys still in the same place not close enough to the helo. the helo spawns up and i jump in again. then i'm "kicked for not sharing the helicopter"

what the fuck is this sesame street? lol.

i went elsewhere and and flew the damn recon helo all night while my side kicked everyones ass. and all was well with the world. it was the first time i was ever kicked off a server though.
Sheep of War
+40|6683
That'll teach you to whore claymores!
spawnofthemist
Banned

908741059871059781 wrote:

That'll teach you to whore claymores!
i am NOT a claymore whore.. in fact.. those two have been the first i've thrown down in about 2 weeks

edit: spelling

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-25 14:20:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard