Maxwelbr
+21|6512
ummmm, i read the whole thing....i mean the whole first two lines, but i'll go with the crowd, who seems to consist of nerds who have so little of a life as to read ur dammed essay, that i'll say "lolz, nice, very good whatever u did, plus one karma lolz"
UdderDestruction
+1|6527
I Really Appreciate this guide and would like to see more
samfink
+31|6553
also, Ihave some anectodal evidence on the squad members cna be important point.once, my team was being raped, and i managed to slip past the enemies. quickly, I made my way to a flag, and re-captured it, and then, what do you know? everyone spawns aways from the rapers, and we rally and NEARLY win the round. the onyl reason why we didn't is we ran out of tickets. I was the one shot.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6705|NL
+1 for the
Real World Disgruntled War Vet
lol!
Not
Great success!
+216|6574|Chandler, AZ
Nicely done.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6505|Bournemouth, South England
Like it, if only more servers followed along those lines, would be great!!!
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6706
On maps that have Un-Cappable main bases that are unlikely to get the assest blown up I like to be Sec-Ops because when you don't move the other commander can't spot you with the scan to drop artillery on you.

On these maps it is of no use to command as support or medic because nobody in the Uncapp is going to need ammo or health unless you are getting base raped.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Another good guide here. Just wanted to post my thoughts on lone wolves, I agree with what you said on them but the craziest one I have ever seen.

He was playing spec ops, in a locked squad on his own as the US on Daqing. The enemy commander got to use arty once in that round I believe, didn't see many UAVs up for them either.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
TXVeteran512
+16|6489
can i get the cliff notes on order
Flakturnal
+21|6439|Perth,WA
nice guide.
not sure what game you're thinking of.
I thought this was BF2 where lone wolves go leaders in one man squads so they dont get team swapped.
Or maybe I'm playing on the wrong servers
Herbnosis
+4|6442
This is a great guide.

I have one note about squad leaders though: If you only have one medic in the squad, he should NOT be the squad leader; he should be the guy that revives the squad leader, johnny-on-the-spot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard