Poll

Karkand Hotel Or Warlord Palace

hotel28%28% - 55
palace71%71% - 141
Total: 196
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia
which would u guys rather play at for me its got to be the palace that place is great u can have great infentry battles lots of places to go and hide or attack from without the interuption of VIECHLES OR ARTY it is gods gift to inf players
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
I play warlord 24/7 thesedays. waaay more fun, and I get to meet assholes like the p4-aiming clan who spend the entire round apc camping the palace, then call me a noob when I ram a c4 packed atv into them the next round after getting 52-13 as infantry. Oh, and they said their stats were great and mine sucked (how they'd even know this is beyond me, but one quick glance at theirs and you can see they royally suck)

Oh, by the way, we're going to have the millions of karkand whores who have spent 10 minutes on warlord voting here. So this poll won't really work.

Although we both know that Palace > hotel.

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-06-24 03:50:02)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
andy12
Banned
+52|6655
Palace.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Palace..hands down... SInce we put those stupid clays to FF ON, there is less that crap in the palace and you can actually move around without having a clay put in your face, and watch him run away. Problem is you get more "THOSE AREN'T POWERUPS!!"
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Palace easily.
SniperF0x
+49|6523
Karkand hotel... the Palace is a bit too mutch of claymore for me.
imdead
Death StatPadder

SniperF0x wrote:

Karkand hotel... the Palace is a bit too mutch of claymore for me.
And Karkand isnt'??? With the Palace FF ON its less of a hassle. And no one uses C4 to blow themselves on buildings to gain the edge. Thats another reason why SF>vBF2.  

Play it more, you'll like it.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6617
Palace

-no crazy amounts of claymores thanks to claymore FF on
-no vehicles or arty
-good camping spots (with PKM)
-overall better than hotel
DSRTurtle
+56|6683
I gave a null vote.  I like and hate both for different reasons.  The palace doesn't getting arty'd to death like the hotel.  The hotel has better knifing opportunities for me.  The palace tends to turn into a nade spam and claymore war.  The hotel continuously gets raped by armor, arty and grenade launchers.
imdead
Death StatPadder
I see most of you play on the server I admin on..  cool..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
hotel, i know the secret hiding place (and its not any type of glitch, hack or exploit).
XIthRyker
+7|6652
Are we talking about the inside of the hotel? I never actually been inside the hotel, i cant blow my way in. Whats in there I tried on but miss it.

Proabbly Palace, i like setting up attacks from the roof.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
no, its not inside the hotel.
imdead
Death StatPadder
I want to go inside the hotel.. I want to see what kind of whores there are. I heard it was a nice brothel. I guess you can have 5 ladies at once. Kinda noisy though.
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6513
Palace all the way, much more fun as you can't get hit with arty and you haven't got glitch exploiters ruining it for everyone
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

If theres more that eight people in the palace, I get lag -.-
Boots
+17|6537|PA
Palace fights are really sweet
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Boots wrote:

Palace fights are really sweet
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
If you have SF, Warlord Palace is a fantastic place to do battle. The hotel on Karkand just dosen't compare.

I play Karkand more, because of the characteristics of the whole map, not just the hotel.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-08-01 05:48:57)

Capt. Foley
+155|6585|Allentown, PA, USA
I love it when the enemy team has the second floor in palace and my team has the 3rd floor. I love sitting there and just blowing people away when the go around the corner. To bad Warlord dosent have any pump shotguns. That map is made for them.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Capt. Foley wrote:

I love it when the enemy team has the second floor in palace and my team has the 3rd floor. I love sitting there and just blowing people away when the go around the corner. To bad Warlord dosent have any pump shotguns. That map is made for them.
I never thought of that.  Thats would be one hell of a weapon.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-06-25 17:43:53)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6641|Cumberland, MD, USA
Although I'm a Karkand 24/7'er I prefer the Palace.
[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6640
I prefer the Hotel's alleyway compared to fighting inside the Palace. I love fighting inside of Warlords Palace, but there's just TOO many grenade, Claymore spammers and C4 chuckers and spawnkillers and rocket-noobs and noob-tubers. I'm not saying that this doesn't happen in the alleyway, but it happens way to often in Warlord, IMO.

Last edited by [UK]Blazing.Armour (2006-06-25 18:25:26)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6634|Wigan. Manchester. England.
palaceeeeee without a doubt
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6672|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Warlord Palace

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard