TattooedCarrot
+0|6775
I think you should be able to detonate a claymore by shooting it (like in the Delta Force games)
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

TattooedCarrot wrote:

I think you should be able to detonate a claymore by shooting it (like in the Delta Force games)
i thought you could with the new patch
Coryphaeus
+0|6775
naa you can use grendes to detonate em, well most sxplosives will now tho.
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6763|Gloucester - UK
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

Crazyfool_OA wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=147

:-P
Funny, but so true.  I never really understood why people posted 'improvements' to bf2 on this site.
vjs
+19|6771
Yeah the only problem is most of the time people are only grenading their own teams claymores, this is the only thing red skulls are good for.

I've been trying for my Expert explosives for some time now. A great number of teamkills later I've learned that most of my claymores are set off by my own team. Doesn't matter if you type

WATCH FOR TEAM CLAYMORES AT THE HOTEL              WATCH FOR TEAM CLAYMORES AT THE HOTEL              WATCH TEAM CLAYMORES AT THE HOTEL

So it extends across the screen every 2 minutes.

All it does is start people throwing grenades b/c they don't want the claymores there or its the best place for traps and they want to place C4. The other alternative is someone just has to get somewhere so fast they think it's C4 and don't really care about running over and dying.

Personally I think if you blow up team claymores you should get team damage.

I've been very close to 37 kills in one round, the enemy seems to learn there are claymores out there very quickly. Your team unfortunately does not. I really have my hats off to people who have this badge legit, it's very tough to get.

Also people say hide it around corners and in the grass.

Around corners = TK everytime, why to people run from the enemy base back to their own anyways???

In grass ?? What grass if you have Resolution set to low you can see everything.

Also to get 37+ kills you really need to set about 60 claymores, near impossible without a decent resupply or command.

Sorry guys I just don't understand why people don't understand claymores. I generally set them so my team can easily see them yet they don't care or want to destroy them. If an area is well claymored it's a secure flag trust me, and don't destroy the claymores of your own team, take an extra second a walk around them.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

*sigh*

Come on people... please read and make sure you are posting in the right section before creating a new thread. This topic has nothing to do with bf2s.com the website and as such does not belong in the bf2s.com >> feature requests section.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard