Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6733|Wilmington, DE, US
I'd say it's almost as bad but not quite. Seeing as there's not nearly as many wake servers as there are Karkand servers.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6602|Florida

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

The only only reason Wake sucks is because of all the camping for planes...
Your right with this one.  I always see the airfield get capped because 18 people are waiting on the plane and dont care about the flag being taken.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6650|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I love Wake, too, because sniping is best on that map.  the view distance is phenominal.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6643
Wake can be j-10 whores paradise, but usually when I'm the whole round dedicated getting chopper "I get the chopper" I end up with the best or second best scores from my team. (Sometimes I can't get it because some American jets shoot helipad with their main gun and bombs)
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6604|England
Kubra>Wake
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6747|New Hampshire
Ok, an analogy.  Remember the SATs when they had those stupid things that are like... something : something as something else : something else?  Yeah, they're gay.  Moving on.

Wake : Jet Whores as Karkand : Armor Whores.

I think of 85% of the game I play on Wake, if I'm USMC I can't get off the carrier.  OH! And if I'm Chinese, I don't let USMC get off the carrier.  Eye for an eye?  Poor innocent bastards. lol
ozweepay
+17|6588

imdead wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

play warload its btter then karkand
dont encourage them.. i like my special forces...

there's not as many noobs..

thats why its special..
Haha! I was going to say that!! I 've noticed alot of Karkand kids coming to Warlord and bringing thier nade box. Some of them TRY to camp with armor, its not the same - the RPG-7 is awesome. But I've notice (if you've seen my in-game bs in a post) about the the "mommys buying kids SF for doing good in school". We got a few, but still not many.

We have a Wake server and thank goodness we turned the FF OFF... not as much TK's, still have runway blocking but we TRY to keep it cool.

If it wasnt' for this stupid 1.3 server crash.....
Aah, I was wondering why no on was bitching about SF. It's the only BF pack I play, and there doesn't seem to be as much rampant whoring of anything going on in it, not that I've seen anyways. Most of the people I play with on SF seem to be mature players, so the games are fun, so i've really got nothing to complain about.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6604|England
I love SF just a shame its so laggy for me at moment hope the new patches fixies some of the issues that course it .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6798|Noizyland

It's no bother of mine if someone wants to play one map predominantly. I like a mix, but that is my personal preference. I suppose those who are against others insisting on only one map are concerned because it is harder to accuratly compare statistics with one who has the benefits of one particular map, (the 'best' maps,) while others have the hindrances of maps like Zatar Wetlands, where control points are few and far between rather than close like Karkand, or having one side so totally superior over another.

Stat's don't matter: It's how you play and enjoy the game.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6718|Vancouver BC Canada

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

The only only reason Wake sucks is because of all the camping for planes...
Yep, even on servers where there is no camping allowed the USMC can't/shouldn't ever make landfall if there is at least one decent pilot on the PLA side. I'm also sorry to say that I'm a wake island whore too, is there a recovery group? Wake Island Whores Anonymous or some such? If not, someone should start one, i saw a tank whore recovery group earlier on the forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard