Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6622
I don't like karkand anymore becouse of spawnkilling and nade whoring. Then I started playing wake. Sometimes I feel guilty because I (almost) always play wake. Just to get over with this, is it bad to love wake? I just love wake... There's so beatiful landscape... Okay I admit I love to whore with chinese chopper!

*gets two servers, mashtuur and wake*

"Must resist wake...!"

*Mouse goes to the mashtuur...*

"AAAHHHHH!"

*Clicks wake*
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6701
You're right, the landscape is awesome and it doesn't make you sound queer if you say it because everyone knows it. Its great for every kit but no Karkand is way on the lame scale.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6624|Gold coast, Aus.
Bad as each other.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6688|Seattle
The only only reason Wake sucks is because of all the camping for planes...
Capt. Foley
+155|6591|Allentown, PA, USA
I only play wake because it dosent hurt my computer. It has hardly any ground so that makes it easy to run.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6645|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

The only only reason Wake sucks is because of all the camping for planes...
thats cos planes = points

apparently..

sometimes i like to steal the jet and crash it straight away just so they maybe stop being a twat about it and play the game properly.. instead of MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! at the beginning of a round..
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6622
Maybe I love wake because I can almost everytime get what vehicles what I want because thanks to my sucky GPU (GF 6600) I have to keep everything at low. (Ya know, the ones with low graphics gets vehicles better than ones with high or medium graphics. I don't know why but that's the way it is.) Also I love chinese. (I mean the army in the game!)
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6538|Edmonton Alberta
play warload its btter then karkand
spawnofthemist
Banned

straz_mataz wrote:

dont encourage them.. i like my special forces...

there's not as many noobs..

thats why its special..

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-24 00:50:17)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6701

Hacial wrote:

Maybe I love wake because I can almost everytime get what vehicles what I want because thanks to my sucky GPU (GF 6600) I have to keep everything at low. (Ya know, the ones with low graphics gets vehicles better than ones with high or medium graphics. I don't know why but that's the way it is.) Also I love chinese. (I mean the army in the game!)
Dude i have the same card but i can run my setting to the ones on BFTweak guide which is mediums and lows and i threw in some highs on lighting
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6622

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Hacial wrote:

Dude i have the same card but i can run my setting to the ones on BFTweak guide which is mediums and lows and i threw in some highs on lighting
I have looked at one tweak guide but I didn't find anything what could make my gameplay better... What tweakguide you're talking about, because there's pretty many tweak guides and what tweaks you have done?
PRiMACORD
+190|6628|Home of the Escalade Herds
The choppers take way too long to spawn on that map.
kn0ckahh
+98|6741|netherlands, sweet lake city
my favorite maps are mostly great landscape: gulf & kubra.... siriously try to get in a jeep and ride through it ... ( not the main battle areas) and you feel relaxted ... :p
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6584|Melbourne, Australia.
I only play wake to J10 hoe, sometimes I do feel bad for the people that I continuously bomb
KtotheIMMY
+513|6766
Ahh Wake is very pretty indeed. I play Wake too often these days..
SoiCowboy
+2|6606
Love Wake. I love the challenge. When you win as the US it's really one for the books.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6772|Human Meat Shield

spawnofthemist wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

dont encourage them.. i like my special forces...

there's not as many noobs..

thats why its special..
Haha! I was going to say that!! I 've noticed alot of Karkand kids coming to Warlord and bringing thier nade box. Some of them TRY to camp with armor, its not the same - the RPG-7 is awesome. But I've notice (if you've seen my in-game bs in a post) about the the "mommys buying kids SF for doing good in school". We got a few, but still not many.

We have a Wake server and thank goodness we turned the FF OFF... not as much TK's, still have runway blocking but we TRY to keep it cool.

If it wasnt' for this stupid 1.3 server crash.....

Last edited by imdead (2006-06-24 04:39:32)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6700|Germany
I love Wake Island because it's THE classic BF1942 map,the first multiplayer demo of BF1942 was Wake Island only and me and my buddies played it for weeks until the full release.

And from a sniper's point of view? - Just ask dont_be_ss what he thinks about Wake,I guess he already has a little appartment in the south base on TV2 24/7 Wake...
spawnofthemist
Banned

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I love Wake Island because it's THE classic BF1942 map,the first multiplayer demo of BF1942 was Wake Island only and me and my buddies played it for weeks until the full release.

And from a sniper's point of view? - Just ask dont_be_ss what he thinks about Wake,I guess he already has a little appartment in the south base on TV2 24/7 Wake...
i've just moved in with him

he's cool.. but he always leaves a floater in the toilet..
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6732|Louisiana
I mostly play Wake these days. I do relatively well ground-pounding (prolly cuz everybody else is a J10 whore and they suck at infantry combat)
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6795|Jupiter
Jets hours (On wake) = Tank whores (On karkand)
CommieChipmunk
+488|6573|Portland, OR, USA
i love wake, its a j 10 whore/snipers paradise, plus i pretty much get at leats 60 points around so why go anywhere else?
Wraith
+30|6582
Personally I can't see the point of playing just one map over and over all the time.  My opinion is that I bought a game with several maps, so that I can play the different maps and get different experiences.  I also hate Wake (I don't do so well in the jets ).

But... it's your game.  You paid for it, you play it for enjoyment, so play it the way that you enjoy the most.  Don't worry about whether other people are judging you fr it.

Wraith
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6732|Louisiana

Wraith wrote:

Personally I can't see the point of playing just one map over and over all the time.  My opinion is that I bought a game with several maps, so that I can play the different maps and get different experiences.  I also hate Wake (I don't do so well in the jets ).

But... it's your game.  You paid for it, you play it for enjoyment, so play it the way that you enjoy the most.  Don't worry about whether other people are judging you fr it.

Wraith
When it comes down to it, I just don't like the other maps as much as Wake. Karkand is okay once in awhile, Sharqi and Mashtuur are fine, I have a soft spot for Oman because it was the only map on the demo, but Wake is my favorite. The others just don't reach out and grab me. Also, I mostly play on 24/7 servers because my PC is slow and I hate having to load a new map every two rounds, then by the time I get in the game people have been playing for a few minutes already.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6777|Golden, CO

Wraith wrote:

Wraith
I agree with you.  Quite frankly, I love FuShe Pass and Dragon Valley a lot, but there aren't a lot of servers that play them.  We need more PLA love dudes!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard