Someguy
+83|6629
Can someone give me the ip to a server that has rounds more than 30 min so i can get my medal???

The sad thing is all the server i was on had games 20 min long.

Help if you can.

Don't reply if u cant.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6756|Chicago.
Dude, just do a search for a high point server. 64 player map, 16 guys = long round.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6649|Cumberland, MD, USA
Narrow your search filter to 16-slot servers running 64-size maps FTW.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6678|Colorado
what they said ^^^
s()mtingWong
+48|6698

TrollmeaT wrote:

what they said ^^^
16 sluts
Someguy
+83|6629
OK thanks guys or girls
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6683|Middle of nowhere

InviSniper wrote:

Narrow your search filter to 16-slot servers running 64-size maps FTW.
just curios... but how do you do that?? the only way i've figured it to just let my computer update all the servers, and then find ones with like 10 ish people out of 16, and see if the name is "high points" or if they are running Wake (that's only available in the 64 player version, so if it has that, it'll have long rounds)
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6649|Cumberland, MD, USA
"Map Sizes" in the "Internet Filters" box at the bottom and then click on the word "Players" in the scroll box to bring up 16.
Quantumhigh
+1|6523
not hard just start up a 64 player size map.
PheloniusRM
+8|6703|Mission Viejo, CA
The length of a round is not always determined by the number of people in it. One of the keys to having a long round is to be on a team that has an uncap base. If you play mashtuur then many times the round ends early because one side gets all the flags. The longest rounds I have played in have been sharqi (as mec) and kubra damn (as usa).
iamtheoneneo
+16|6674
search for karkand high points or long rounds - theres at least 5 out there (well within my ip range). iv just got my expert and i had to do it twice as i got the award in a round but then when i looked on bfhq it wasnt there , so had to do it again (Which also happened with my expert knife - before 1,3 and my pistol - sucks): just checked my xfire: the server i did it on is:
24/7 Big Score karkand
as for ip well dunno as cant find it on xfire

Last edited by iamtheoneneo (2006-06-30 16:44:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard