Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6773|Gilbert, Arizona
they should have the M16/M4 bolt-forward catch accessory integrated into the game. for all those that don't know, which is understandable because i am one of those guys that just happens to love guns (but can't own one yet), but it is just a catch that you tap on the left (or right, if you are left-handed, though i am unsure if you can mount it on that side [but most likely it is possible]) of the gun frame under the receiver, which takes away the whole need to reach above the gun and manually reset the bolt after a fresh magazine has been smacked in.

(sucks for the AK family, all the bolt components are on the right. talk about a bit of a juggle. i like the AK-101 having the two mags taped together. that's a plus.)

for the DAO-12 (Striker), the should have the drum drop and have a new one quickly replaced. i know this is possible. wait...scrap that. it is better to just put each shell in one-at-a-time. i have found that from experience. means less reloading and takes advantage by allowing the user to simply reload as much as he can in a heat-of-the-moment situation and quickly switch weapons, and switch back so that he still has a few more shells in than last time.

eh. i think that's it. i don't really have any other complaints. i understand that the LMG's take a long time to reload (SAW comes to mind), but that's what you get with hardware like that. and sniper rifles? well, you just gotta deal.

oh well. like many say..."adapt, and overcome."
The_Time
+-2|6803|California
haha two of them, couldn't you have just compressed them? anyways i understand it sucks not being able to own a gun but for dif reaseons ive been 5150'd so its five years now...anyways good luck with that tjose guns are kinda pricey. The .223 are tiny bullets too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard