maddog33
+-4|6605
Ok when i downloaded AF from the EA Downloader it says that it is "ready for play" but when i click on the BF2 SF icon to start up the game it starts up SF. So I click on one of the AF map (which is in white and not in red) and a message appears saying that before I join/ create a server for AF i need to purchase and download it first, which i have already downloaded and installed. All i want to do is play the game not make a server. what do i do?
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6699
When you open ea downloader, click on AF.  then click Edit your battlefield2 nickname

Last edited by lukeiamnotyourfather (2006-06-22 22:03:38)

maddog33
+-4|6605
yea but that does nothing beside let me change my name on EA.com
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6699
when u click that edit bf2 nickname thing, a website pops up.  On the blue tabs on the top, look around for like downloads info or something like that.  it should be in there
RexRandy
+2|6737
Wou need to enter your correct bf2 nickname on the webside, the one you want to play with...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
plus you open vanilla bf2 not sf
Home
Section.80
+447|6870|Seattle, Washington, USA

If you've purchased and downloaded it, and it says "Ready to Play", you should just be able to double click on it and it will launch for you (The launch is the same as Vanilla BF2). Don't open SF, just double click.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard