uber73
+188|6770|Brisbane
Lets not delve into fantasy realsm here, keep it reasonable.  Understandable that some people might post names that may not be known on an international level, so if u post a name, elaborate a little.

One off meetings at a gig backstage entrance do NOT count... 

Me, i know Paddy Kielty (NorthernIreland/UK "celeb")
used to be friendly with Henry Clooney (guitarist out of 1970's punk band "Stiff Little Fingers")

and on a side note, used to live in the next street to Sharon Corr... the GOOD looking one from The Corrs, not the trout of a singer.. for those of u who may know Belfast, she lived in Stranmillis for about 3 years, during which time, we frequently tried to steal her skimpies from her washing line.. unsuccessfully. bah!
(and as a disclaimer, im impressed by her boobies, not her music)
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6545|Milkystania, yurop

uber73 wrote:

Lets not delve into fantasy realsm here, keep it reasonable.  Understandable that some people might post names that may not be known on an international level, so if u post a name, elaborate a little.

One off meetings at a gig backstage entrance do NOT count... 

Me, i know Paddy Kielty (NorthernIreland/UK "celeb")
used to be friendly with Henry Clooney (guitarist out of 1970's punk band "Stiff Little Fingers")

and on a side note, used to live in the next street to Sharon Corr... the GOOD looking one from The Corrs, not the trout of a singer.. for those of u who may know Belfast, she lived in Stranmillis for about 3 years, during which time, we frequently tried to steal her skimpies from her washing line.. unsuccessfully. bah!
(and as a disclaimer, im impressed by her boobies, not her music)
thats creepy m8 stealing her skimpies but the greatest rack of em all is  thzat hot girl in that hot show u know which one
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6760
I know (but have met many) two famous people.  They happen to be family actually

Steve Yeager of the Los Angeles Dodgers
General Chuck Yeager of the USAF

Last edited by Boomer1120 (2006-06-22 08:46:47)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6853|Kubra, Damn it!

All I know are a bunch of worthless un-famous people...
uber73
+188|6770|Brisbane

Boomer1120 wrote:

General Chuck Yeager of the USAF
impressive, but his tits arent as nice as sharon corr's
uber73
+188|6770|Brisbane
dont post "meetings", as it will only clutter the thread. and for that matter, dont post "i dont know anyone" posts either.

[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6610|UK
I know Lee Hendrie, he is a English football player who plays for Aston Villa!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6677| United States of America
i live in a giant BUCKET so i dont know any one fameos.
giant buckets FTW!!!!!!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

I've met many celebs but can't say that any of them would remember me. (except for David Spade...I made an ass out of myself so he'd probably remember the story)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6658|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i know helmut karlsun, an infamous WWII german fighter pilot

also bill shelledy, person in charge of intelligence for isenhauer (sorry bout spelling, too lazy) for normandy

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-06-25 22:42:40)

bakeshow
B|Unit
+8|6667|Grand ol' Ohio
I'm related to Joe Torre.  Go Yanks!

For those who may not know, he's the manager of the New York Yankees.
younggun
+28|6662
Well...I don't know anyone famous but some of my family members do....

One had their house bought by Johnny Bench

Another lives next to an actor (I don't think he's very famous, I forgot his name)

Also, some of my teachers are friends with Matt Hughes (the UFC star, he grew up in my area)

I have met George Foster on several occasions...if that counts for anything...
Erkut.hv
+124|6753|California
I've met and corresponded with maybe half a dozen or so boxers from writing articles for a site. promoters too.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6853|Kubra, Damn it!

uber73 wrote:

dont post "meetings", as it will only clutter the thread. and for that matter, dont post "i dont know anyone" posts either.

lol
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6714|NJ
I know a bunch of punk band or oi bands so I'll just list them by name

The Business
The Anti-nowhere league(the band that metallica stole "so what" from)
The Blanks 77
The Causilities

and what not, I use to be cool but got old and lame
KtotheIMMY
+513|6781
I know a few "famous" people, and a few not so famous people from famous families. The Romanov family, for instance.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6789|AUS, Canberra
i know a few people that are known in aus. rugby league players. and i met and went out clubbing one night with the band incubus (spelling?).

plus i know a few pro golfers from aus that do well on the us pga tour.

oh and any Aussies that remember the band rose tattoo, well my dad is mates with lead singer angry Anderson, so i know him too.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
ralph nader is my grandfather's cousin, but i never met him.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6708
I know The Stern brother (anybody thats listin to punk know they own BYO records) and they are in the punk band Youth brigade, Mark Stern is my sisters godfather
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6640|Japan
I work with famous people, and I'm glad I don't know any of them. Bar a small percentage, they are mostly up themselves and expect to be looked up too
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6811|Jupiter
My moms good friend knows Rusty Wallis, my moms going to the daytona race for FREE cause her friend is so close with Rusty wallis. crazy.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6626|Sweden
i know amith from former a-teens
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

I know the guy who invented Hot Pockets.  He may not be considered a celebrity, but he damn well should.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
i know myself
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6626|Sweden
I'm related to the worlds strongest man, Magnus Samuelsson. (He won it a couple of years ago)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard