keithgrant
Banned
+14|6596
Just wanted to say the new music for armored fury is very good.I find it very inspiring before i go into battle anyone else feel the same."GOOD JOB EA"
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6531|Denmizzark!!
Never felt the need to say that.. havnt played af though..
LoMaX
+24|6532|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

keithgrant wrote:

Just wanted to say the new music for armored fury is very good.I find it very inspiring before i go into battle anyone else feel the same."GOOD JOB EA"
I like it too.. (I guees there are some threads about this.. but still true).
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
Not really new music, it's in you common_client.zip file.

But, I must say it is the best music from BF2.

Mcminty.
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6543|Texas
Guess my music is turned off, cause I can't remember what you're talking about off the top of my head.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6772

thedoo2 wrote:

Guess my music is turned off, cause I can't remember what you're talking about off the top of my head.
Same here, the MEC and China music got old after a while so I just deactivated it...
xXMMMSXx
+24|6656
AF musics is definitly a welcome break from the regular music.
[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6590|UK
Yer I agree, much better than the other music on normal BF2
rippa1
+3|6519
just downloaded af and installed,it is great ,the guys at ea really put some effort into this booster pack unlike ef.The maps are great and the depth of them is brilliant.I would've liked to have seen less vehicles but hey this is called Armoured Fury.Good job ea
DSL-BEN
+-1|6630
It is way better then the old music... it was getting boring!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

All EA did was check it off as publishable (remember their standards of publishable differ from other publishers) and marketed it. DICE did all the programming.
Vinny
+7|6773| The Dirtty Dirtty
I heard it was from BF1942 atleast i read it some where that it was.

But still i like AF music way better!
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6760|Oregon, USA
Its sort of a remix of the ol' bf1942 theme. If I could change it without messing up my game, I'd change it to be my loading music for all maps. It's just the all-around best loading music.

I also liked the music for the menu on the bf1942 mod for BF:V. That was good to.
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6571
I'm wondering if you can edit your music file, at the beggining (while its loading), to play something else. That would be cool. I'm sure it can be done anyone know how ?
l41e
+677|6646

You can do it if you like playing singleplayer...I think PB has a problem with it.
Vitalii
+1|6518
Yeah music was good, just wish they spent more time on other shit like uh, a semi-realistic A-10.

The A-10 in AF has about as much in common with the real thing as my honda civic
LoMaX
+24|6532|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
Well now.. when is it my turn to complain about everything EA has done.. yeah.. I still get CTD 5 times a day.. random locks.. and my toolz are not the same anymore.. fkk.. but why is it like this? Too many complaints?

I've seen "good" A-10 pilots, littlebird-flyers, AA-rapers.. I still suck.. and so does the most of the people like me that complain? Just play for a while my friend said.. you will catch on sooner or later..

KARMA for everyone
/LoMaX
Gen. Payne
+50|6704|USA
I seriously love the music. I want to blast it 24/7. It's so much better that that MEC crap they used for regular BF2. Takin' BF2 back to it's roots.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
I love af , its a tank whores dream, plus I love all the aa & mobile aa to shoot the new planes & helos down

Road rage is my least favorite of the booster.
Gen. Payne
+50|6704|USA

TrollmeaT wrote:

I love af , its a tank whores dream, plus I love all the aa & mobile aa to shoot the new planes & helos down

Road rage is my least favorite of the booster.
True that. If you're in a tank, you're getting constantly bombarded from all directions and espically by enemy planes because, God forbid, you planes or anti-air should even try to shoot them down. There's usually just a whole group of people waiting for the plane or chopper because "they're obviously the best pilot." It seems the easiest way to even get around is in a rinky-dink little car with no armor. I prefer Operation Harvest instead.

Thus concludes my rant. Thank you and good night.

Last edited by Gen. Payne (2006-06-22 23:04:28)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6556|Hungary
I like the music too !
But cant they just "tune" Euro Forces a lil bit up ?
I mean to make it better....with a new patch or just a few changes on maps...or new vehicles or 1 new city map.I bet there are players who would like to play EF but they feel that it must be tuned up a lil bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard