.:[Sk@erbo]:.
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
Great thanks guys:

Any other votes?
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
I noticed theres 4 votes in the "others" catigory, what are they?
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
Keep voting....I want as much people as posible
oberst_enzian
+234|6758|melb.au
i picked 'other' because my only gripe is that there is no actual new armor, and that I only really really enjoy one of the maps (OH). I find two of them just 'meh' - and if they're making us pay for them then they should have made them better than a boring, sterile straght line (RR) and dark remake of fushe fass (MS). Why do that, and not give us something like an urban Chinese map, for example?

It should have been called air-something fury, and the maps could've been better.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

I'm just gonna say: I LOVE THE CHOPPERS!!!!
oh yeah, I picked "planes are too slow"...I hate not having an afterburner, always use it to take off...its weird without it...
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6778|Oregon, USA
Argh those choppers are so much fun, yet they are to dang sensitive. If I didn't die the second I tapped the top of a tree, I'd fly those more often.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6771|United States of America
I voted for everything!
Canterwood
+4|6535|Canada
Nothing!
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
Nice voting, thanks guys...

Mmmm...Canterwood.

Anymore??
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6859|Sacramento, Cal
no chinese city maps >_<
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
~Keep page going~

You dont have to post just vote.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6579
Three of the things actually have to do with each other.  Planes are slow, so when flares are released any AA vehicle can quickly re-lock on and fire missiles making AA seem overpowered.  I only chose flares though because I don't think the others should be tweaked. I like the speed and the AA is a nice challenge.   Also they might have to make a whole new missile to nerf the AF missiles without affecting the still-pretty-weak AA missiles that normal bf2 maps have.  That might also require a new Anti Air unit to hold the missiles.

EDIT:  Planes seem a little weak too, I would think the A10 could take a little more of a beating.

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-06-21 17:33:04)

DirectFire
+6|6576
The bombers on AF are supposed to be slow. The biggest problem with that is that the AA in-games tear the planes ass up. Further, every freaking flag has an AA site which kicks those planes butts. Often I don’t drop flares when I hear a hot tone, I brace for impact.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6567|The Land of Claywhore
AA vehicles can be defeated very easily.How?????DIVE BOMB!!!!!!!Locate the area you think they are positioned,climb to est.250 altitude,and dive in their direction easing their pain and yours as well.

I vote other.I just want the game crashes to stop.
Banned
+63|6544|USA, Conn.
Yea, i guess your right, the AA needs to be tweaked...

More votes and KARMA!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield
Less tk's for aircrap..oh wait.. thats what flymaps are all about, nevermind. I can say, play Harvest more and your gaming experience and overall attitude of AF will change into the better. No planes, just choppers and well laid out map. Uses everykit and almost everyone can have a tank. THe News Chopper 15 is a little powerful for a mesquito.... need to nerf it a bit, that thing can give AIDS to anything, Iv'e seen it take out a tank!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

OTHER; What's wrong with armored fury is that people are retards and don't play engy when they're operating armor near each other so no one gets repaired and the AT owns everyone.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6668|51st State
other, AF is brilliant i just cant play it for longer than two hours with getting disconnected damm 1.3
LoMaX
+24|6550|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

Murphy <s18> wrote:

other, AF is brilliant i just cant play it for longer than two hours with getting disconnected damm 1.3
Well put.
/LoMaX
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6736

Battlefield2Player wrote:

Too many vehicles and armor!
lol! you didn't get that from the name?

it's based on the bf1942 armour-heavy maps like Operation Aberdeen... that was crazy, it's all like "Well, I'm in a tank.. and there are like 4 friendly tanks around me.. so we're outnumbered and we're going to die"

I think it's great to have actual tank combat maps instead of maps where the tank goes around slaughtering until a squad respawns with all anti tank and kills it in half a second.

Of course I havent *got* AF yet because im broke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard