Toonces7
+11|6582|Iowa
I've seen comments on other posts and thought this should get it's own thread.  Why isn't Mass D on more server's rotation??  It's a great ground pounder map, minimal hardware for tanks, and helos have a hard time flying.  The one major drawback is if the defending army actually watches the waterway, it can be very difficult to get out of your base.  I have seen alot of baseraping on this one.
Rumfuddle
+14|6726
My top 3 SF maps are Ghost Town, Warlord, and Mass Destruction.  If Mass was up more I'd play it more, but for some reason Surge is a bit more popular.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6691|Enon
I play Mass Destruction all the time, i find all the night maps to be the maps that dont get any love.
Toonces7
+11|6582|Iowa
Mass D has taken over the #2 spot in my book over Surge or Ghost Town.  What's your #3 map you like the most?  I'm assuming Warlord and Ghost Town are 1 & 2 any order.
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA
I love night maps........ Well I used too. Sadly crap maps like likke Iron are still in rotations.
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Mass Destruction > Surge

Fact.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Darky
Hi..
+71|6569|Here.
1. Warlord
2. Ghost Town
3. Mass Destruction.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6530
I dont like how there are only 5 empty night flight servers in the whole game. Ill have to check out mass destruction, devils perch, and surge as i havent played those yet.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6744

Mass destruction + 2S6 Tunguska is helicopter AA hell
Sheep of War
+40|6651

Nabraham wrote:

I play Mass Destruction all the time, i find all the night maps to be the maps that dont get any love.
Agreed.

Night maps are tougher and take longer to get the hang of, but they are the most fun.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6684|respawn screen
Mass Destruction is a very good map. Tanks dont have to fear the helis too much and there are lots of tank-free spaces for infantry.
It's the only map that lags on my system when flying and there are way too many trees. Just few server play it so its hard for me to get my Rebel Medal.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yeah i would love to see people on night map...never seeing any and when server is switching for example: Night Flight...everybody is runnin away in fear wich is not good for the server...so i keep the rotation ghost town and Warlord even if im tired of those.

Night map arent played much..and that make em fun when you play them...cuz its not like karkand where you know ecery pixel of the map.
TheEqualizer
+6|6540|Maryland, USA
I love Mass Destruction.  It's probably my favorite SF map.  I like Warlords but I find it overplayed like Karkand.    I also love Ghost Town.

1.  Mass Destruction
2.  Ghost Town
3.  Warlords
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6689|Dayton, Ohio
I got my helo ribbon on mass.  I always thought it was great for chopper pilots, if they know where the AA stations are, there is enough interference to break most aa locks.  I would definitly hang around if it were in the rotation more.

Last edited by KnowMeByTrailOfDead (2006-06-21 06:11:31)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6740|Germany, near Koblenz
Had to play Mass & Surge a lot recently to get that Rebel medal. Beside the fact that I now have to play TIG (don't like the night maps) to recieve the medals for SEALS and MECSF, I don't think I will visit Mass again. It is only fun, when the teams are quite even but most times either Spednaz can't make it over the river or Rebels are locked at the building. Boring, even for the winning side.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
no u r rong it does get love so i only have this to say: https://members.rennlist.com/adamation/arnold.jpeg

Last edited by tvmissleman (2006-06-22 08:01:52)

PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6802|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I like Mass Destruction.  Last Night Got 2 golds from it and a bronze and was on the winning team all the time if you command just right you can hold the other team off just right. 

I commanded all the games and was talking with the squads and letting them know where to go and if someone got through they went and took care of the problem.   That is a great map.
VidSicious
+25|6782
Mass D. pwns all.  My order of favs:
1) Mass D.
2) Devils Perch (if you can find a server running it that is full of meat)
3) Warlord
4) Ghost
5) Night Flight
6) Surge

Played a round of Karkand for the first time last night  in a long time and realized why I hate vanilla.  Getting spawn raped by tanks fags time after time blows chunks.  SF FTW !
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
Same here Vid, I can't believe I spent 115 hours on that crock of shit. Mass D. & Warlord are much more fun
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
N)i(N Herby007
Anti Unlock Police
+39|6528|Gamrie UK - Proud of It!
Mass Destruction is my favourite map in SF, and if i have a gun to my head i would prob put it over any VBF2 map. I don't know what it is about it but I just love it...
Scratch[USA]
+105|6555
This map is my 3rd choice in SF, but I am playing it more and more now.
I love the spawn area near the Rebel helicopter.  Good battles similar to Warlord palace with less claymores.
Souljah
+42|6675
1. warlord
2. mass destruction
3. iron gator
4. night flight
5. ghost town

dont really care to much surge. i dont know why i just dont like that map. leviathan and devil perch is ok but if i play night maps i would rather play night flight. but ya at first i only use to love playing warlord. but now i try to find servers other than 24/7 warlord so i can play other maps. like mass destruction is a really fun one. and i love the iron gator. just have to have a good team as mec to board ship. once you board ship it should be easy picking off the seals. all in all i love all the SF maps except surge.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6539
1. Ghost Town
2. Iron Gator
3. Night Flight
4. Devils Perch
5. Mass Destruction
6. Surge
7. Leviathan
8. Warlord

Those are my favorite maps in order. 1-7 I play on a regular basis and I love them the amount of love though depends on their rank on the list though. Warlord unlike many other people I dispise. Surge and Mass Destruction I really like due to the chopper and Rebel anti tank aspect. I love the RPG-7 and there is plenty to shoot in those maps with all the tanks and BMP coffins rolling around.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
Rebels have it made if a good squad shoots down the russians hind, then steals the re-spawned one, 2 hinds then own the map.
1.Warlord
2.Ghost town
3.Mass destruction
4.Surge
Only ones I ususally play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard