nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6639|The Netherlands
hello peeps i found some thing fot the EUROPEAN player
10-days free WOW
here you have the link http://teaser.wow-europe.com/ i van not tryed it for north-america ect,
ITS IS EUROPEAN PLAYERS ONLY
sorry otherworld vilagers
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada
you better not try, or you will find yourself losing $15 each month, being stuck in front of your comp for 15 hours a day and having no life

its like the cigarette, its dangerous and you better stay away from it
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6580
Don't forget to read the smallprint:

"10 hours for free, the next hours cost you an asset, your reallife, your girlfriend and your friends."
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6754|London

10 days free? WOW!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

10 days free? WOW!
this one was an easy one...
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6688

-=raska=- wrote:

you better not try, or you will find yourself losing $15 each month, being stuck in front of your comp for 15 hours a day and having no life

its like the cigarette, its dangerous and you better stay away from it
Atleast Blizzard knows how to patch
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6754|London

-=raska=- wrote:

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

10 days free? WOW!
this one was an easy one...
Wanted to be the first
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
I2elik
+12|6764|Perth, Western Australia
Some people take the game seriously, people who hate the game says it steals your social life, yeah, in some cases it does, but few people could actually stay in their room for 15 hours straight playing one game....

If you've guessed, yes I do play WoW =\, and I still do keep my friends from and outside High School. Just watch out for the people that roleplay, they will freak you out.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6569|Oslo, Norway

fierce wrote:

Don't forget to read the smallprint:

"10 hours for free, the next hours cost you an asset, your reallife, your girlfriend and your friends."
Haha, that's SO true!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6638|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Guild Wars FTW!!!!
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog

I2elik wrote:

Some people take the game seriously, people who hate the game says it steals your social life, yeah, in some cases it does, but few people could actually stay in their room for 15 hours straight playing one game....

If you've guessed, yes I do play WoW =\, and I still do keep my friends from and outside High School. Just watch out for the people that roleplay, they will freak you out.
I agree with that and if I say that this game is a drug and "dangerous" its precisely because its a pretty fun game and thats why we got addicted to it. Games that make ppl addicted are, usually, good and thats the case with Wow.

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-20 05:20:41)

Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6681|The Netherlands
Ok, downloaded it... But the www.wow-europe.com site seems to not work (so I cant register)

Damn them!
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6539|Portland, OR USA
awww, why can't us unruly colonists accross the puddle play? ... </alliteration>
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6639|UK
Why would anyone want to play WOW?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK

Nessie09 wrote:

Ok, downloaded it... But the www.wow-europe.com site seems to not work (so I cant register)

Damn them!
they are running their weekly server patches and checks and crap so the site is down and so is the game.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6558
WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW my nuts itch scratch scratch scratch scratch ARG!!!!!! Blister Stupid n00b
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6724|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
i dont download it sice it is mor ethan a gig
Erkut.hv
+124|6747|California
WOW was the death of my previous squad. "Buncha slack jawed faggots" running around with catapults slaying dragons. Pick up a fekkin gun, you buncha queens.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6757|Houston, TX
On a side note.  My other half recently got involved in this game.  She infected me and now I play WoW as well.  The best side effect of having this "problem"

She just bought a nice game rig to compliment mine so we can play together (shmoopy, I know.)  But now I have a computer center in my office where my friends can come over and play BF2 with me, I don't have to stop playing a game for someone else to access the interenet, and she is getting closer and closer to getting into BF2.

KJ
darad0
+40|6633|Centreville, VA
i played WoW from beta until about 9 after release. I didn't have a job at the time and seriously spent 14-15 hours a day playing. I have an addictive personality though. Plus i'm a nerd.

but I did hit 60 when many other people were still in the 30s-40s, and fucked a lot of people up. Griefing FTW!!
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6681|The Netherlands
Ok, nvm... I downloaded 2.47 (or something) GB, installed it, finally found their website working, only to realise that even for the 10 day trial you need a credit card *for verification*

Screw them, I thought the game wasn't good anyway
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6659
wow is far more time consuming than most of the plyers notice.. sure you keep your friends and such but more than once I found myself putting my wow-schedule ahead of everything else. especially in big guilds with those end-game instances it gets worse. you plan your whole fuckin day for molten core or BWL or whatsoever... pretty sad I know, thats why I'm glad that I'm "clean" now.

this game is way too addictive and too hard to stop, since it really binds you to other people in your group. think about bf - whenever you want, just hit the quit button and  noone complains (unless you are a clan-player in a CW of course) but just quit in the middle of Molten Core as a priest - you wont see your guild again so soon. Plus most of the bigger guilds do not even want casual gamers. It's either you play 6x a week in the evening or you get kicked out.

just my thoughts about the game... sorry if an ex-junkie bothers you

P.s. stay away from the game! do other drugs
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6620|Sweden
ye...ive played wow for a year, some weeks when i didnt have a job it got nasty, 15h+ per day easely.

im really glad i got out of it, left the game about 3 months ago now, its just so damn boring. same thing over and over again >_<
eagles1106
+269|6595|Marlton, New Jersey.
wow sucks my nuts, ive never played it. ever.
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6552|Bristol UK
MMORPGs are bad for the social life definately, i played runescape for the good part of 4 years on my character widjerd, i would play 6 hours a day sometimes which is alot for me - they suck you in really well but i sold my account at the end and got £150 so meh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard