xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
WTF!
*A special note to persons who come here with the intention of harassing our members:

Quote:
"Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person...who receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

2. No racial epithets.

WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!1
YOU FAGS STRIVE ON THAT!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6625|Britain and Damn proud of it!

Homeschtar wrote:

Yeah, I saw them on the news a couple months back. They had interviews where they were interviewing the girls and stuff. They were playing a video game called "Ethnic Cleanse". Makes me embarrassed to be white. We should seriously all register on their forums and just spam the crap out of it with racial equality stuff. Seriously. Does anyone know any free anonymous proxies so we can block our IP's so they can't IP ban us?
My God i saw that game in a PCgamer mag it was voted, understandably as one of the most controversial games ever, the idea was to go around as a member as of the Klu Fucks Klan and basically kill black people, flame throwers, it was GTA but the enemy were black, it included going into hospitals to kill black peoples babies before they could 'pollute' the rest of society, what kind of sick ignorant fucktard would play such a game, let alone programme it, personally i believe that people like this should have the peanuts that are their balls hooked up to a electric fence until they loose the remainder of their sanity.
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6555|newcastle australia
Im all for raiding their site, hell i might even learn how to program viruses just to fuck them over.
LoMaX
+24|6534|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

I can’t explain how much this pisses me off, don't try to post, they will erase anything that is not racist, I tried the witty satirical remarks as well, no dice, but they love that freedom of speech.

http://www.officialprussianblue.net/

I was talking to one of their fans, I thought it might be interesting and enlightening, it was just painful. Everything he said had no justification other than blind racism, ignorance and hate.

Should prussian blue be banned in Canada? I am pretty sure it falls under public hate speech. the quality of singing alone should be illegal.
A bunch of Sick Puppies..

/LoMaX
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
hmm give them about 3 yrs.....prime prussian pussy!
D00MSAYER
+5|6682|Austria
What the fuck is going on!? Thats the most sickest shit i've ever seen.
In my opinion they rape the "freedom of speech". So someone should get them arrested/raped/killed, in that order.

So they have moderators for their "forum" to ensure not a single person can write what ever he/she wants. Total control FTW! Like the "gestapo" in the years before ww2. I've been surfing thru their gestapoforum for 20minutes and i haven't seen any non-racist post.
If they would try that in germany/austria they would be stopped in about 2days and arrested.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6709|austria
Please read these guidelines before you begin posting.

1. Do not use obscene language.

2. No racial epithets.

3. Do not advocate any activity which is a violation of U.S. law.   omfg

so anyone can see how parents can fuck up their childrens mind... preußisch blau yes.. in my ass open

and like doomsayer said in austria/germany that shit would last 1 day.... and u will get arrested 4 doing that shit (its called "wiederbetätigung" dunno the english word sry)
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

I am ashamed.... Well, I resign as a white person from now on...

Any of you call me white I'm gonna respond with...

"I AINT WHITE, I'M PALE... BLACK POWER!".... Which is a quote from a guy I know...

Oh, sorry to de rail the thread but I just have to say that Rastafarians should be banned too, freakin' black supremasists...

EDIT

Woweee... About five minutes and I get negative karma... I don't like supremasist groups as every person on earth has something to offer if they use their noggin... Rastafarians are a black supremasist religion/movement, therefore I reckon they need some serious mental help...

As for the Prussian Blue people, well, they need help too.

Same for the KKK...

And any other supremasist groups out there.....

Last edited by Flecco (2006-06-22 02:49:02)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
alpinestar
+304|6595|New York City baby.
KKK are rednecks lol
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
I think the account is activated, but i'll wait to get on my Computer account to make sure. I wouldn't want people thinking that my parents like Prussian Blue ;p
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A MEMBER! anyone want to use it? Follow the rules but be a lil edgy to let other try it:

User: Wigger
Pass:
Suck
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
Talk about being a fag. Their forum only lets you post or create threads after INSPECTING EVERY SINGLE ONE! .....omg, weren't Nazis supposed to be more organized?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

ig88 wrote:

hmm give them about 3 yrs.....prime prussian pussy!
Any group that advocates special treatment becuase of skin color is racist.  I'm white, so what.  I'm not going to be ashamed of it, that's just the way it is.  I didn't own slaves, and no one in my family did.

Skin color is nothing more than a weak mind trying to find some way to not deal with some one.  When it comes to women, I've never considered skin color.  I love asian women, and Helle Berryis just, well...now I'm sporting a woody, so we'll leave it at that.
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6712|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
So... I just sent some emails.  I know they'll probally have absoutlely no effect on them or anything to do with them, but I sent the link and a short but too the point letter to CNN, all of my local news channels, ABC and I think I'll send one to the FBI just to fuck around.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

kessel! wrote:

this racismis INSANE. one post was stating how blacks commit more crime,
That claim has been made on this forum, as well as one that if you want proof that blacks are worse than whites just look at Africa

kessel! wrote:

but there were NO SOURCES for that accusation.
And?  If they really wanted to I'm sure that they could look at imprisonment rates and they'd probably find more blacks than whites thereby "proving" it.

kessel! wrote:

There is another section entirely devoted to bad things jews have done.
Again, with the right statistics you could "prove" that to be true.  Declaring a race to be wrong is just as bad whether or not you have statistics to go with it: numbers can be twisted, but as a rational human being I know that doing the wrong thing isn't genetic (half-truth, some people are genetically predisposed to certain things, say, violent tendencies, but AFAIK there is no know link between those genes and the genes which control the colour of your skin).  As to suggestions that these people should be thrown in jail or shot: ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!  You're barely better than them.  Yes they are racist, but the only succesful response to hate towards ethnicity/gender in the long term is to teach understanding.  You throw people in jail if they commit a crime, to stop them doing it again.  Of the guy down the street goes on all day about how the no good niggers are all stealing vermin, you try to make him understand.  Failing that, you make sure that when his child goes to school they'll learn to understand.  If he starts hitting black people, then you throw him in jail, to prevent him from doing so.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard