ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6491
I can’t explain how much this pisses me off, don't try to post, they will erase anything that is not racist, I tried the witty satirical remarks as well, no dice, but they love that freedom of speech.

http://www.officialprussianblue.net/

I was talking to one of their fans, I thought it might be interesting and enlightening, it was just painful. Everything he said had no justification other than blind racism, ignorance and hate.

Should prussian blue be banned in Canada? I am pretty sure it falls under public hate speech. the quality of singing alone should be illegal.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6737
Those 2 will be out of work in no time and doing bangbus for $20 & a bag of crack
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6564|Europe and goddamn proud of it
Those two haven't got a real high iq, I guess..

And.. YES! It should be banned in Canada..

Last edited by Reaxzion (2006-06-19 23:24:38)

Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
i love stupid people.  not the stupid that comes from a lack of education, the stupid that comes from generation after generation of stupid people fucking.  may the baby jesus bless 'em 'cus they're fucked otherwise.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6491
The worst is that, because of this highly censored message board, they think everyone loves them and their cause.

It is disgusting, they are blind to their destruction, their grandfather loves hitler and had pictures of him and the swastika around the house.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada

BN wrote:

Those 2 will be out of work in no time and doing bangbus for $20 & a bag of crack
bang bus dot com fuckin yo bitch.

BUT ANYWAYS.

fuck prussian blue. fuck white supremesits. fuck ALL supremesists.

I love canada for it's multiculturalism. I have alot of friends of different background and origins, and i think that it is important for young kids to be brought up around other kids of different origins. I know i am sounding a littlebit like Angelina Jolie here but bear with me. These prussian blue idiots were probably raised with little or no exposure to different cultures, so they think it's ok to be racist etc.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6737
anyone want to have a competition?

see how long it takes to get banned after joining?
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

I was talking to one of their fans, I thought it might be interesting and enlightening, it was just painful. Everything he said had no justification other than blind racism, ignorance and hate.
You expected otherwise?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US
I wouldn't be surprised if you found a number of Prussian Blue fans on this forum. Looks like Stormfront Lite at times.
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6496
The fuck is Prussian Blue...

I clicked this link expecting some history lesson on Poland and Eastern Germany or Napolean lol.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
Heh, we could all start posting and see if they can keep up .

With any luck, they won't know how to ban IP's .
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6496
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Prussian_blue.jpg

Prussian Blue...
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6737

Bubbalo wrote:

Heh, we could all start posting and see if they can keep up .

With any luck, they won't know how to ban IP's .
they seem to moderate every post
and you dont seem to have many posting rights until after they have checked you out
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6701|Austria
Omg this site is amazingly stupid... Sorry for being captain obvious but i cant help saying that. I read some of theire threads, including the thread "Prussian Pride on AmIAnnoying.com". One person states that she cant understand why Prussian Pride is at a high annoying level on this site... as well as she cant understand why "Barney the Purple Dinosaur" is on almost the same annoying grade as Prussian Blue.

Is that what such people do besides writing on such stupid boards? Watching "Barney the purple dinosaur"?
And then they claim to know what the future of our world will be?

I have to agree to BN: The Bangbus has never seen more fitting candidates...
herrr_smity
+156|6597|space command ur anus
i think i'm going to join that forum. 
just to get banned 
Home
Section.80
+447|6817|Seattle, Washington, USA

Yeah, I saw them on the news a couple months back. They had interviews where they were interviewing the girls and stuff. They were playing a video game called "Ethnic Cleanse". Makes me embarrassed to be white. We should seriously all register on their forums and just spam the crap out of it with racial equality stuff. Seriously. Does anyone know any free anonymous proxies so we can block our IP's so they can't IP ban us?
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6652|Canada

herrr_smity wrote:

i think i'm going to join that forum. 
just to get banned 
me too

ban ban ban
somebody PLEASE hack their site lolz.
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.
Am I considered racist if I do not like zionist jews ? Not the race just zionist jews to the boiling point

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-06-21 20:01:28)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4451/americanbandprussianblue4bt.jpg

lmao
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6667
YAY I'M A MEMBER. I just need activation. Here's my account details if you guys wants to join in the flame war against these lesbo nazis:

User name: Wigger
Pass: suck

So yeah, I haven't been activated by the admin but once I do I'll shove the proverbial furnaces of Hitler up their white asses
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
guys, guys, the trick is to subtley make them look stupid. its all in the finesse. make it look like you are supporting your cause but use heavily sarcastic undertones. They tend not to notice since they are so stupid.

anyways its on

bf2s vs prussian blue
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
Nothing is to be gained by flaming their site even though it is wrong, I would like to see it closed down.
Trying to talk to these bigoted people is of no use, you might as well put a bullet in their head & get it over with. Its like trying to change the mind of someone who is in a religion.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6667

TrollmeaT wrote:

Nothing is to be gained by flaming their site even though it is wrong, I would like to see it closed down.
Trying to talk to these bigoted people is of no use, you might as well put a bullet in their head & get it over with. Its like trying to change the mind of someone who is in a religion.
Where's the bullet?....I hope its a .50 b/c they're going to have pretty thick skulls
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
can i be the gunman? please? seriously. this racismis INSANE. one post was stating how blacks commit more crime, but there were NO SOURCES for that accusation. There is another section entirely devoted to bad things jews have done. That site is disgusting. I really do not think that the US government should allow people like that to live. They only take away from society as a whole.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6667

kessel! wrote:

can i be the gunman? please? seriously. this racismis INSANE. one post was stating how blacks commit more crime, but there were NO SOURCES for that accusation. There is another section entirely devoted to bad things jews have done. That site is disgusting. I really do not think that the US government should allow people like that to live. They only take away from society as a whole.
Take me gun son. I sent the activation e-mail. I'm supposed to get another one, after that I can post. I'll keep it low yet keep it real....(originally, that would not be a racist remark {keep it real} but due to the severity of the topic, I apologize to those that I offend, but my user name on their gay ass forum is Wigger)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard