Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
Not that it really matters, but there are some of you that really hate stat padders so I'll just briefly describe a simple of telling how to find an accuracy padder.

1) Look up the guys stats.
2) Check the suspect weapon.
3) Note the # of kills
4) Note the # of shots (Hover your mouse over the accuracy % to see it)
5) Note the # of hits (Hover your mouse over the accuracy % to see it)
6) If the # of shots and hits are insanely high with respect to the number of kills, he is a a definite accuracy padder.

I've seen people with assault rifle accuracy of 40+%, 50 kills, and 20 000 shots, can we say paddage?

EDIT: The only weapon where I see this doesn't apply is AT/AA due to its nature. And maybe LMG's.

Last edited by Nyte (2006-06-19 22:48:01)

Alpha as fuck.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.

Nyte wrote:

can we say paddage?
can we say who cares?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Nyte wrote:

can we say paddage?
can we say who cares?
can we say padders don't matter anymore?
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6701|Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Nyte wrote:

can we say paddage?
can we say who cares?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas
Wow......the whole "anti stat-padder" community is really getting out of hand....

So now, if I'm too accurate I'm a stat padder!?  You don't get crap from having a high accuracy!  Who cares!?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
guys read the title "for those that are interested" you obviously are not so go do something with your life.... owe sorry you dont have 1... u guys are fuken sad cunts
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6573

Cougar wrote:

Wow......the whole "anti stat-padder" community is really getting out of hand....

So now, if I'm too accurate I'm a stat padder!?  You don't get crap from having a high accuracy!  Who cares!?
lol.....so true
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

I.M.I Militant wrote:

guys read the title "for those that are interested" you obviously are not so go do something with your life.... owe sorry you dont have 1... u guys are fuken sad cunts
How can you know what people do with their lives with 1 simple post? Forums = opinions, I posted mine, you posted yours, its got nothing to do with what that person does in their everyday life.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-06-19 22:52:14)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Yeah....but at least we're fuken sed cuant dat can speyall
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
omg "fuken" so i like to save time i see it like this ... you knew i was saying fucken or fucking so wats the big deal.. tryin to make sum cheap ass point
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

I.M.I Militant wrote:

omg "fuken" so i like to save time i see it like this ... you knew i was saying fucken or fucking so wats the big deal.. tryin to make sum cheap ass point
LOL, you fail.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

I.M.I Militant wrote:

fact is, if you try to ass chew someone. it shouldn't take them 2 min to decipher the bad english and grammar. Use your freaking commas for god sakes
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

I.M.I Militant wrote:

https://nastyhobbit.wordpress.com/files/2005/10/grammartime.gif
SiMSaM16
+48|6693|United States of America

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Nyte wrote:

can we say paddage?
can we say who cares?
Im with him...

Who cares about "accuracy padders"? I sure dont. Now, other stat padding is retarded and disliked, but accuracy? come on.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
*yawn* u guys are fuken nerds mate.. complain about grammar
Cursed You
+64|6587|Idaho
Actually Nyte's makin a point.

Since we've gotten to this point where we judge people's stats immensly by digging down to our own specific way of determining someones skill.

Some people its SPM, some its KDR, some its vehicle stats vs. infantry stats, and some its the accuracy.

So he's just trying to point out that you really cant judge someone by their stats because there are ways to manipulate them to make it look like you have skills in areas you dont.  My accuracy is balls to the walls bad but I can still make an easy 5:1 round as a sniper.  The stats dont ever show your experience.  Does it show that Ive been playing 1942 for 8 months?  No but it tells you that I cant hit worth a damn 2 out of 3 times.

SiMSaM16
+48|6693|United States of America

I.M.I Militant wrote:

*yawn* u guys are fuken nerds mate.. complain about grammar
Its usually not the "nerds" that use correct grammar.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6675|Moscow, Russia
FFS, a flamewar out of nothing. Make it stop please.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Nyte wrote:

I've seen people with assault rifle accuracy of 40+%, 50 kills, and 20 000 shots, can we say paddage?
That proves nothing. Maybe he amuses himself by shooting helicopters and transports.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6568
Stats mean nothing, it's all about fun, teamwork and winning the game.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK

fierce wrote:

1 fucking sensible quote in the flame war!

+1  ( because some asshole will give -1 )
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield

fierce wrote:

Wow..the best thing Ive heard all day..
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
Wow I cant be accurate or I *GASP* IM A PADDER IF I KILL PEOPLE AND DONT SPRAY AT WALLS!!!
l41e
+677|6648

*sprays MP5 at Mi-17*

JOMG I'm a padder now.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

How the fuck do you pad accuracy? Do you and three friends go in a server, you shoot one guy with a pistol and his buddy gives him medpack?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard