-=XBlooX=-
+-2|6544
I know how to get the badges but my question is why haven't I received either of the Veteran or Expert Knife Badges.  I have met requirements for both badges but haven't even received the Veteran Badge.

Check my kills with the knife and it is high enough for both badges and my awards near the bottom has the requirements checked for the Vet Badge.

http://bf2s.com/player/71484475/
carzoom
+1|6574
Ya I got all of the kills for my Expert Knife on this server and then the next day I joined a different server and then I got my badge.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6766|Backward Ass Kansas
Your probably screwed.  I hate the fact they took away the IAR req's for expert knife.  They could have lowered but to drop it all togather is weak.  I had 150 knife kills before I got my (basic) 7 in one round - when I did I got the expert knife badge on the next point scored because I already had 50 kills (the old Req), then after I intalled Nerf 1.3 I got the Expert badge automatically - what a dissapointment - I wanted to carve up 18 biotches and EARN it, but no, that must be too hard for the beta testers at Dice/EA.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2006-06-19 22:55:27)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6795|London UK

Yeah it sucked when they changed teh requirements.

Still, you can always look at the date of when people earned their knife badges to see who earned it the easy way and the hard way.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6550|Belgium

you got them both yesterday. I guess you didn't joined a server yet since 1.3?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6708|Seattle
yeah you need to be in-game to receive awards...
-=XBlooX=-
+-2|6544
Ya guys thanks, just got it this morning, had the stats meet for about 2-3 days. Must of been bad servers or something. Thanks again.
XIthRyker
+7|6677

BUDFORCE wrote:

Yeah it sucked when they changed teh requirements.

Still, you can always look at the date of when people earned their knife badges to see who earned it the easy way and the hard way.
I earned it the hard way. I'm really chuffed about it. Loads of my mates got it with the new patch so it makes me feel good. They should have lowered it, 18 kills IAR was a bit hard bu maybe to 14 for expert.
Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

Yeah, I joined a server, and tried my hardest to get another 5 knife kills for veteran. I got 8 knife kills, and no badge. Hopefully I get it when I join another server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard