Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

america will leave when the insurgency is nill. if iraqis want us out, less violence and more open dialogue is required on the part of iraqi citizens in general.  but the large majority of the insurgents are terrorists and criminals who will never find peace
Ah yes, the word of America almighty, second only to God himself. Everyone MUST do as America says lest they nuke you.

Last edited by Havazn (2006-06-20 12:03:34)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6655|United States of America

Marconius wrote:

That conclusion is correct of almost every thread started here that deals with the Iraq invasion, or anything that even comes near to it, such as these soldiers who were just captured and killed.

My condolences to their respective families, and I also recognize this as a reminder to get them all home soon, or else more and more soldiers are going to die like this as the situation stagnates.
Ahhh, you got back from the bath house early enough to pass along your tid-bit of wisdom. 

Why don't you leave the protecting of America decisions to people that actually care about America and don't run around bad mouthing it.

Now I did it, better close this thread, quick.  Maybe ban some nonPeaceniks in the process.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Havazn wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

america will leave when the insurgency is nill. if iraqis want us out, less violence and more open dialogue is required on the part of iraqi citizens in general.  but the large majority of the insurgents are terrorists and criminals who will never find peace
Ah yes, the word of America almighty, second only to God himself. Everyone MUST do as America says lest they nuke you.
listen to america and have your own country again or listen to insurgents and pray that one of their VBIED's that are meant to target civilians, dont hit you.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6571|England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

LMAO, are you kidding? Americas very presence in Iraq is causing the insurgency.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6560

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

thanks_champ wrote:

Why are you blaming the DNC. I thought the Rebublicans were in power in your country?
Their long history of starting U.S. involvement in wars, i.e WW2, Korea, Vietnam Bosnia come to mind.
Of those 4 wars started by democrats 3 went badly for us ( we're still wanking ourselves in Bosnia ). And the fact that an election is coming which will likely bring the dnc into power  ( omfg! ) during a time of war.
I'm saying, let the dems have social policy, they should stay out of international affairs as they are clearly not qualified to fight a war. THEY ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO JAIL MARINES.

marinebio wrote:

Well it would seem you people need a lesson in dealing with fanatics: i.e. You behead one of our troops on the ever present aljazera(sp)? then we round up ten of the terrorist faction and cut there're balls off then behead them and so on. Catch one pedophile, cement his cock in a bucket of cement, give him a rusty old knife and throw him in the ocean. Corporal punishment has become to pleasant, if you die from a lethal injection who feels the pain?? but if some idiot pedophile Rapes, sodomizes then dismembers a young child and their whole family suffers. I think these tactics are a better deterrent than riding our troops around in a Humvee looking for IED's and trying to disarm them. I hope you get my point. We need to be harsh with these people they only seem to understand hatred and death in a gruesome manner.
Thats pretty much what I was saying, I just was trying to say so in a manner that would make sense to the more sensitive among us. I don't think suggesting we begin beheading people to a liberal will convince a liberal of anything than that your a dipshit; however, dropping leaflets telling the IRAQIS that we would begin the beheadings next hostage would get somewhere.
     Oh, and if you haven't seen some of the savage videos these lovely people like to make; www.ogrish.com    look at the archived footage. There are 69 different beheading videos for the love of chuy.  I know these are made to instill fear into the American people but all it does is make me want to pave the middle East and plant nice California poppies.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I guess some of his history could have been gleaned from great moments in "Command & Conquer: Red Alert." Did you know that Einstein went back in time to kill Hitler, and that Stalin mowed through most of Europe, and then was assassinated by his own people? Afterwards, the Russians sent giant bomb-dropping blimps into NYC, but Tanya teamed up with Agent 47 and Sonic the Hedgehog and a squad of rocket soldiers to drive them out, but that was in Red Alert 2. Then game C&C: Generals. Somehow, Russia isn't really a factor, and it comes down to the Global Liberation Army (or GLA). And then, when EA released the Battlefield 2 documentery, they revealed the fact that the GLA was stripped of all power and replaced by the legitimate army of the MEC.
I would go against you in Jeopardy anytime. For money.
Contradicting yourself? Priceless. So Democrats get us into wars that go badly. So a republican got us into Iraq, how will that be judged and will you blame the democrats for the outcome?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

So in other words, you intend to stay the forever? To what purpose? I really don't understand the pro-Bush people on this forum, for the most part (and this topic proves that especially well) you're all a bunch of heartless,  murderous assholes, so what's the problem with removing the troops from Iraq, and letting the country colapse into civil war? (assuming that it does) Surely you don't enjoy having your buddies killed?
Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Havazn wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

listen to america and have your own country again or listen to insurgents and pray that one of their VBIED's that are meant to target civilians, dont hit you.
Well thats quite the option you have given them considering you took the country away in the first place.

Again with the God complex. It's amazing the delusions you people can tell yourself to justify your actions.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

ghettoperson wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

So in other words, you intend to stay the forever? To what purpose? I really don't understand the pro-Bush people on this forum, for the most part (and this topic proves that especially well) you're all a bunch of heartless,  murderous assholes, so what's the problem with removing the troops from Iraq, and letting the country colapse into civil war? (assuming that it does) Surely you don't enjoy having your buddies killed?
Because that would be unhumanitarian and heartless and murdering.

Havazn wrote:

The insurgents are fighting for more than the people of iraq. They are fighting for an idea. The idea greatly exceeds any civilian in their minds. They will turn their guns to their own people in order to keep fighting. Do not expect the civilians to fight for you, especially when the insurgents are fighting for their own country. The civilians have more in common with them then they have with the americans.

Why not just leave? That will get the Americans out. Sure the country might tear itself appart, but it's their right to do so, besides what do you care what happens to them if you are willing to just bomb them anyways? At least this way the blood won't be on your hands directly.
We believe that by helping freedom spread the people will be less likely to be discontent and act up with terrorism. Because we do care about the people we disposed of a  bad leader. Again, are we still occupying Germany? Is an American puppet running Japan? If the Iraqi people would act civilized they would be  left alone and they would prosper or fail on their own.

rawls2 wrote:

Contradicting yourself? Priceless. So Democrats get us into wars that go badly. So a republican got us into Iraq, how will that be judged and will you blame the democrats for the outcome?
History will be the judge of that.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

So?
Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

U.S. commander would give a certain amount of time for the locals to turn in the shooter, if they didn't a fair amount of the area that the attack occured in  would be subject to punative arty strikes.

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

And bombing them because they are scared shitless is what?

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Havazn wrote:

The insurgents are fighting for more than the people of iraq. They are fighting for an idea. The idea greatly exceeds any civilian in their minds. They will turn their guns to their own people in order to keep fighting. Do not expect the civilians to fight for you, especially when the insurgents are fighting for their own country. The civilians have more in common with them then they have with the americans.

Why not just leave? That will get the Americans out. Sure the country might tear itself appart, but it's their right to do so, besides what do you care what happens to them if you are willing to just bomb them anyways? At least this way the blood won't be on your hands directly.
We believe that by helping freedom spread the people will be less likely to be discontent and act up with terrorism. Because we do care about the people we disposed of a  bad leader. Again, are we still occupying Germany? Is an American puppet running Japan? If the Iraqi people would act civilized they would be  left alone and they would prosper or fail on their own.
First, Japan and Germany invaded other countries (sound like anyone we know?), so when the war was over, Allies occupied them in order to monitor their de-escalation of military assests. Second, the US is occupying Iraq just because it felt like doing so. There is no comparison to the two situations.

What makes you think you are right to bring these people your so called freedom? Suddam Hussein wasn't the reason you went in, if you can call them reasons. It was "WMDs and harboring terrorists". There are dozens of other countries in the world that have leaders that can be defined as worse on your good vs. bad scale. Yet where are you? You're on the sand above the oil.

Dont tell us you care about the Iraqis when you started this thread saying you will bomb them.
-F8-Scotch
+43|6569

Havazn wrote:

First, Japan and Germany invaded other countries (sound like anyone we know?), so when the war was over, Allies occupied them in order to monitor their de-escalation of military assests. Second, the US is occupying Iraq just because it felt like doing so. There is no comparison to the two situations.

What makes you think you are right to bring these people your so called freedom? Suddam Hussein wasn't the reason you went in, if you can call them reasons. It was "WMDs and harboring terrorists". There are dozens of other countries in the world that have leaders that can be defined as worse on your good vs. bad scale. Yet where are you? You're on the sand above the oil.

Dont tell us you care about the Iraqis when you started this thread saying you will bomb them.
So you're going to compare the US action in Iraq against the actions of Germany and Japan in the second world war? That's about as ridiculous as rationalizing our actions in Iraq by suggesting the similar tactics used in WW2 could be used in Iraq. Come on, what about the American actions in WW2? Do you honestly believe that we've forgotten them? How many hundreds of thousands of US servicemen gave thier lives in defence of nations across the globe? I can guarantee that those who fought and thier families, much of the population of the US, deserve better than your pseudo judgement. Where was the rest of the UN when Saddam was violating UN resolution after UN resolution?

One of the reasons was the liberation of the Iraqis from the grips of Saddam sadistic, inhuman regime. While there are some recent concerns regarding our involvement and troop activity we certainly exceed anything Saddam ever provided..state sponsered government rapists, mass murder, torture "clinics". Our actions on behalf of our troops are honorable, the guys getting killed in the streets of Iraq demand your respect. If you want to seperate those fighting the battles and those planning the war you might get farther.

Now I understand your concerns and I assure that you certainly aren't in the United States. One thing most foreign folks don't understand is that our nation doesn't operate under the orders of a few people. There are many, on both sides of the aisle as we like to say, pay attention to what's going on. Not all of them are corrupt and most average Americans display compassion along with any feelings of angst we have for being involved in any war, much less one as difficult to identify as the "war on terror". There are steps that are required to solve the problem of terror, islamic extremism and random violence committed against civilian populations. So unless your country wants to step up and confront international terrorism we'll muddle through this as best we can. Do not be seduced by those who might suggest that America has changed from the generation that fought WW2, we're still as noble and the body bags that are sent back are filled with heros.

Scotch
PekkaA
+36|6665|Finland

whittsend wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Listen, i've said this to them before. They're pussies when they don't have guns. They can somehow control that great joy of killing when they're not protected from responsiblity by the military. They're making no sacrifice for me living in a democracy. They are killing people who threaten me in no way, especially those people who are children and unarmed. Anything I say here I will gladly say elsewhere.
I don't believe you.

More to the point:  If you don't think Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen make a sacrifice for you, then you don't understand how our country works.  You see (and I find that I must continue to say this on this forum for some reason), the military does not make policy.  When someone signs up, they sign up for better or worse, to do whatever policy dictates.  That policy is set by civilians, and troops have NO SAY.

Your beef is not with the military, it isn't with Marines, Soldiers, Sailors or Airmen - they would have to do what YOU told them to, if you were elected President (God forbid), without any more input than they have on current policy.  Your beef is with George W. Bush and those who support his policies, and them ALONE.  Trouble is you aren't bright enough to realize it.
If this was true, shouldn't military personnel be banned from every political election/voting. My point is that military and weapon industry are one of biggest supporters of republicans and Bush. So much for being just a tool.
no_today
+1|6628
are you all sick??

there should not be any war in real life.

and the Americans stop for the same reason they start.....MONEY.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

LMAO, are you kidding? Americas very presence in Iraq is causing the insurgency.
and the insurgency is causing america to stay in iraq without any set timetable to withdraw.  crazy circle of life aint it?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

ghettoperson wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont EVER call me pro-bush

I am pro commander-in-chief.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-06-20 16:20:29)

spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6541|vancouver

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

and the insurgency is causing america to stay in iraq without any set timetable to withdraw.  crazy circle of life aint it?
Almost like a trap.  Except nobody profits from it, and surely nobody could have anticipated it would go this way.  Could they?
ATG
Banned
Today 14:13:40      -1      Captured U.S. troops.      Neo-con CUNT. I hope one of boys rams a 747 into your fucking home with you and all your fucking family inside engaging in an incestuous orgy yankee swine bush cocksucking bitch, catch HIV and die

eat me
Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca

-F8-Scotch wrote:

Havazn wrote:

So you're going to compare the US action in Iraq against the actions of Germany and Japan in the second world war? That's about as ridiculous as rationalizing our actions in Iraq by suggesting the similar tactics used in WW2 could be used in Iraq. Come on, what about the American actions in WW2? Do you honestly believe that we've forgotten them? How many hundreds of thousands of US servicemen gave thier lives in defence of nations across the globe? I can guarantee that those who fought and thier families, much of the population of the US, deserve better than your pseudo judgement. Where was the rest of the UN when Saddam was violating UN resolution after UN resolution?

One of the reasons was the liberation of the Iraqis from the grips of Saddam sadistic, inhuman regime. While there are some recent concerns regarding our involvement and troop activity we certainly exceed anything Saddam ever provided..state sponsered government rapists, mass murder, torture "clinics". Our actions on behalf of our troops are honorable, the guys getting killed in the streets of Iraq demand your respect. If you want to seperate those fighting the battles and those planning the war you might get farther.

Now I understand your concerns and I assure that you certainly aren't in the United States. One thing most foreign folks don't understand is that our nation doesn't operate under the orders of a few people. There are many, on both sides of the aisle as we like to say, pay attention to what's going on. Not all of them are corrupt and most average Americans display compassion along with any feelings of angst we have for being involved in any war, much less one as difficult to identify as the "war on terror". There are steps that are required to solve the problem of terror, islamic extremism and random violence committed against civilian populations. So unless your country wants to step up and confront international terrorism we'll muddle through this as best we can. Do not be seduced by those who might suggest that America has changed from the generation that fought WW2, we're still as noble and the body bags that are sent back are filled with heros.

Scotch
First of all, my words say "There is no comparison to the two situations." So no, I am not comparing, it was a tad bit of sarcasm towards Grape's comment.

Secondly, I never said I didnt respect the soldiers in Iraq, in fact in another on of my posts http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=29177&p=10 I explained the way felt towards the American soldiers. And my problem IS with those who plan the war, not with the men who are ordered there, unless they share the same view as "bomb everyone, shit happens"

My basic point towards this thread is, if you join the military, you automatically run the risk of being captured, wounded, or killed. I feel for the families who lost someone in this war, on both sides. But you become a pawn as a soldier, expendable, a tool to be used to protect civilians. So in NO way should more civilians be killed in order to protect servicemen since it is their job, their duty, to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Even if it costs them their lives. Those are the honorable, those are the heros.
ATG
Banned
In Memoriam;
https://i6.tinypic.com/153xj0m.jpg, Pfc. Kristian Menchaca

https://i5.tinypic.com/153xjqf.jpg,  Pfc. Thomas Tuck
Goodbye my brothers. Although I didn't know you personally, I love you. I love what you fought for, and the fact that you fought and died for another human beings freedom. I will never believe it was anything else.
     I trust you thought of home in those last moments. You have many comrades who have gone before you and I know that you all are still there in the spirit of the boys with boots still on the ground. Thank you.

Mod; feel free to close this thread now.

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-06-20 17:44:28)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Mod; feel free to close this thread now.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont EVER call me pro-bush

I am pro commander-in-chief.
Well, Bush is the CinC, so therefore, you are also pro Bush. And you didn't really answer my question.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Today 14:13:40      -1      Captured U.S. troops.      Neo-con CUNT. I hope one of boys rams a 747 into your fucking home with you and all your fucking family inside engaging in an incestuous orgy yankee swine bush cocksucking bitch, catch HIV and die

eat me
that guy is banned now. And this thread is closed. The topic has been discussed ad nauseum, and since the POW's are dead now, there is really no reason to continue.

May they rest in peace.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard