jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
I think it's kind of silly . If these guys are willing to kill civillians as long as they get a few US troops I don't think bombing cities will help much . Besides , most of these asshats are from other countries . Don't even suggest that idea . It's stupid . We are at war with Islamic exstremeists , not Islamic people .
Best bet is to do what they are doing now . A massive search and sweep . Shit they arrested like 400 people so far . Got all kinds of weapons and each day we find more shit . I hope we find them .
thanks_champ
+19|6522

jonnykill wrote:

most of these asshats are from other countries
That's propaganda fed to you by the US government.

See http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0, … 66,00.html

Last edited by thanks_champ (2006-06-19 21:11:45)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

thanks_champ wrote:

Why are you blaming the DNC. I thought the Rebublicans were in power in your country?
Their long history of starting U.S. involvement in wars, i.e WW2, Korea, Vietnam Bosnia come to mind.
Of those 4 wars started by democrats 3 went badly for us ( we're still wanking ourselves in Bosnia ). And the fact that an election is coming which will likely bring the dnc into power  ( omfg! ) during a time of war.
I'm saying, let the dems have social policy, they should stay out of international affairs as they are clearly not qualified to fight a war. THEY ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO JAIL MARINES.

marinebio wrote:

Well it would seem you people need a lesson in dealing with fanatics: i.e. You behead one of our troops on the ever present aljazera(sp)? then we round up ten of the terrorist faction and cut there're balls off then behead them and so on. Catch one pedophile, cement his cock in a bucket of cement, give him a rusty old knife and throw him in the ocean. Corporal punishment has become to pleasant, if you die from a lethal injection who feels the pain?? but if some idiot pedophile Rapes, sodomizes then dismembers a young child and their whole family suffers. I think these tactics are a better deterrent than riding our troops around in a Humvee looking for IED's and trying to disarm them. I hope you get my point. We need to be harsh with these people they only seem to understand hatred and death in a gruesome manner.
Thats pretty much what I was saying, I just was trying to say so in a manner that would make sense to the more sensitive among us. I don't think suggesting we begin beheading people to a liberal will convince a liberal of anything than that your a dipshit; however, dropping leaflets telling the IRAQIS that we would begin the beheadings next hostage would get somewhere.
     Oh, and if you haven't seen some of the savage videos these lovely people like to make; www.ogrish.com    look at the archived footage. There are 69 different beheading videos for the love of chuy.  I know these are made to instill fear into the American people but all it does is make me want to pave the middle East and plant nice California poppies.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I guess some of his history could have been gleaned from great moments in "Command & Conquer: Red Alert." Did you know that Einstein went back in time to kill Hitler, and that Stalin mowed through most of Europe, and then was assassinated by his own people? Afterwards, the Russians sent giant bomb-dropping blimps into NYC, but Tanya teamed up with Agent 47 and Sonic the Hedgehog and a squad of rocket soldiers to drive them out, but that was in Red Alert 2. Then game C&C: Generals. Somehow, Russia isn't really a factor, and it comes down to the Global Liberation Army (or GLA). And then, when EA released the Battlefield 2 documentery, they revealed the fact that the GLA was stripped of all power and replaced by the legitimate army of the MEC.
I would go against you in Jeopardy anytime. For money.

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-06-19 21:15:37)

MorbidFetus
+76|6551|Ohio
So the MEC is a real army now?

Shit someone tell EA so they can sue for copyright infringment.
easy-skanking
+43|6536
labeling the insurgency after a fictional videogame army doesnt exactly legitimise them .. im pretty sceptical thats what you intended but w/e ..

i also fing it pretty impossible to determine where the insurgents come from. what would you do just ask all of them ? or maybe just a focus group ?
thanks_champ
+19|6522
Which party drags the US into war is irrelevent. What is relevent is WHY the US is at war. Discover the real reason why you're there (and not blindly believe your politicians) and you will quickly realise the war is not worth fighting.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6655|United States of America
We need to make it the "civilian's" problem just like Yerded (RIP) would have said if it weren't for the ban Nazis moderating this forum.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Major_Spittle wrote:

problem just like Yerded (RIP) would have said
What happened to yerded?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

thanks_champ wrote:

Which party drags the US into war is irrelevent. What is relevent is WHY the US is at war. Discover the real reason why you're there (and not blindly believe your politicians) and you will quickly realise the war is not worth fighting.
I believe freedom is worth fighting for. I'd fight for your freedom.

Major_Spittle wrote:

We need to make it the "civilian's" problem just like Yerded (RIP) would have said if it weren't for the ban Nazis moderating this forum.
Ah, majorspittle is back! Was it just a 3 day spittle? Good to see you.

Cougar wrote:

What happened to yerded?
I'll never tell.https://i6.tinypic.com/121y9zp.jpg

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-06-19 22:19:34)

-F8-Scotch
+43|6569
Threaten, or actually carry out retaliatory bombings?

Threaten, or actually, behead, deball, whatever...Insurgents?

God you guys are soft. Why don't we just poison the wells of any suspected terrorist strong holds, that'd solve the problem.

Since when did part of this country decide to return to barbarianism? Lost the concept of war? What a load of BS. If anyone doesn't feel bad for these 2 soldiers they're heartless bastards. That doesn't mean the rest of us can turn into super heros or leaders of the free world.

So, where is the outrage over the Iraqi security forces who've been killed, the police recruits bombed or the loss of life by the civilian population at the hands of thier own neighbors?

If everyone's vagina is starting to hurt I can understand. Because comparing Iraq to WW2 is so similar, or Korea or Vietnam. Are our troops crying about how hard it is or that they might get kidnapped because they're doing what's right? I doubt it. Do you think those poor bastards who are being held by the insurgents want us to give in to whatever it takes to get them back? Probably not, I don't know. Of course they want to be free, does that mean we turn into a rampaging force with no regard for the indigenous population we supposedly came to protect?

Regardless of who's copitulating with what terrorist we should not be the bad guys. It's like we don't have a standard anymore. It's like we don't have constitution, not the document, for warfare...not that we lost the art or whatever was said. We're Americans, we should be able to take the hits without reverting into complete compassionless machines.

It sucks that people die doing what's right, but they take an oath. I would asssume that volunteering to defend this country means up to and including your own life. Why? Because sometimes I guess that's what it takes. Anybody want to discuss the difference in living conditions for German POW's in America vs. Russian POW's in Germany? How about visa versa? We let Nazi's walk the streets, work in factories, go to movies, live hear after they war was over. Now we can't tolerate the sight or thought of our enemy. We talk about destroying lives like they aren't important. Go ask a WW2 veteran if German lives were important, regardless of whether they wore a uniform or not.

This is sad. Puff up and be fiesty because 2 other guys got kidnapped and you can make some proud statement of what you'd do on thier behalf. Don't pray for thier safe passage or offer kind words on thier behalf. Don't gain understanding that this is part of what we as a nation have gotten into. Try and accept the idea that it's our pound of flesh that been stripped for Iraqi freedom, we should give it gladly and without contempt for those recieving the gift of our American lives. Selfish, self righteous and ignorant. I said good day.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6522

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Yes I'm an American and conservative.
Wait you forgot to add that you are an idiot! Lets go with a little role play here to explain it to our unintelligent friend here, ok so some brown guys rush into your country because Belize bombed their towers, now people are lined up in your city killing off the brown people, are you going to your own men them in? (Well even if you knew how to use a telephone) I don’t think you would or could.

In reference to reality
a) How the fuck do you expect these people to "turn snipers in" and b) why the fuck would they?

its not you great tactics, its encouraging stupidity on the Iraqis part, so I guess a good solution would be to continue bombing schools, so they report their own men, but obviously you are not to great at locating schools, since you clearly got lost on the way every morning. 

Point is the Iraqis don’t see the "insurgents" as enemies, thus they wouldn’t "turn them in" even if they could.
"Oh hi crime stoppers! Its Muhammad, yeah I found a sniper..."

Now for who ever is like "lets just artillery them after 5 hours"

Don’t you get it? The reason they don’t do that is because they have hostages, its not about getting tougher. They don’t let ANY terrorists off the hook. When they know where they are they bomb them, the only thing that stops them is white people being held hostage! Your 5 days thing wouldn’t work because they are f******* terrorists, they are willing to die for their cause, so yeah bomb them and the “oh so precious” American soldiers held captive. Its not like they aren’t as tough as possible now, its just that they aren’t touch on American soldiers, and getting tough wont help its not as if they terrorists care if they die.

You know you are a dumb redneck when you say "MEC" in reference to a real situation.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Yes I'm an American and conservative. If that alone earns me a negative point I don't really want you to read further. I know I'm stupid and evil, in your eyes, but real world problems require real world debate and solutions.

http://i6.tinypic.com/14xkqvd.jpg If only I were king.  I would, of course, rule with a much sterner hand. I would be utilizing tactics similiar to those used in occupied Germany after WW2  including those tactics used to deal with partisan German fighters taking sniper shot at our troops; when a sniper attack would occur the local U.S. commander would give a certain amount of time for the locals to turn in the shooter, if they didn't a fair amount of the area that the attack occured in  would be subject to punative arty strikes.
Thats right, the message was you ( the population ) tolerate civilians among you shooting at our soldiers we will bombard your asses. Look at Germany now; everything seemed to work out fine.

My advice to the MEC insurgents holding our soldiers, if I were in charge would be this; you begin negotiations within five hours for the release of our men or we begin the bombing.

What  besides no war for oil, down with neo-cons, would you say that a occupying army should do about stabilizing the situation. just assume for the sake of discussion thats it's your guys who are being held captive and looking at a beheading.
Why have you turned this tragic event into a post about yourself? How about some thoughts and prayers for the captured soldiers first, then you can state your opinions.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Yes I'm an American and conservative.
Wait you forgot to add that you are an idiot! Lets go with a little role play here to explain it to our unintelligent friend here, ok so some brown guys rush into your country because Belize bombed their towers, now people are lined up in your city killing off the brown people, are you going to your own men them in? (Well even if you knew how to use a telephone) I don’t think you would or could.

In reference to reality
a) How the fuck do you expect these people to "turn snipers in" and b) why the fuck would they?

its not you great tactics, its encouraging stupidity on the Iraqis part, so I guess a good solution would be to continue bombing schools, so they report their own men, but obviously you are not to great at locating schools, since you clearly got lost on the way every morning. 

Point is the Iraqis don’t see the "insurgents" as enemies, thus they wouldn’t "turn them in" even if they could.
"Oh hi crime stoppers! Its Muhammad, yeah I found a sniper..."

Now for who ever is like "lets just artillery them after 5 hours"

Don’t you get it? The reason they don’t do that is because they have hostages, its not about getting tougher. They don’t let ANY terrorists off the hook. When they know where they are they bomb them, the only thing that stops them is white people being held hostage! Your 5 days thing wouldn’t work because they are f******* terrorists, they are willing to die for their cause, so yeah bomb them and the “oh so precious” American soldiers held captive. Its not like they aren’t as tough as possible now, its just that they aren’t touch on American soldiers, and getting tough wont help its not as if they terrorists care if they die.

You know you are a dumb redneck when you say "MEC" in reference to a real situation.
Respect. I think that Alexanderthegrape is quite unintelligent.

You actually think that killing thousands of innocent people can be justified with the salvation of a few soldiers? I am sure glad you aren't in charge over there.
thanks_champ
+19|6522

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

thanks_champ wrote:

Did you you miss the part where i said "and not blindly believe your politicians". Freedom and WMD are the reasons you are spoon fed. It only takes a small amount of research to discover that these are unlikely reasons why the US is in Iraq.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6522

BN wrote:

Why have you turned this tragic event into a post about yourself? How about some thoughts and prayers for the captured soldiers first, then you can state your opinions.
Sorry to defend the retard, but I guess everyone deserves a lawyer.

But prayers and thoughts have been proven NOT to work, however not sending troops into a nation usually results in the capture of fewer of them. So, im thinkin that maybe if we didn’t decide to kill brown people one day we wouldn’t have any captured troops.

Let’s just say common sense is stronger than praying.

And if you really wanna pray, I suggest you do it to Allah it seems to be helping a lot since the Iraqis are kinda on top with their scarce resources and numbers.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

marinebio wrote:

Well it would seem you people need a lesson in dealing with fanatics: i.e. You behead one of our troops on the ever present aljazera(sp)? then we round up ten of the terrorist faction and cut there're balls off then behead them and so on. Catch one pedophile, cement his cock in a bucket of cement, give him a rusty old knife and throw him in the ocean. Corporal punishment has become to pleasant, if you die from a lethal injection who feels the pain?? but if some idiot pedophile Rapes, sodomizes then dismembers a young child and their whole family suffers. I think these tactics are a better deterant than riding our troops around in a humvee looking for IED's and trying to disarm them. I hope you get my point. We need to be harsh with these poeple they only seem to understand hatred and death in a gruesom manner.
i dont really think corporal punishment is about feeling the pain, i'd say it's about society deaming a person to dangerous or unfit to be alive in the populice, there for exterminate them.

as for the hardcore tactics in war thing, easy to say, hard to do, the world already frowns on this war, it dosent need to be made worse for americas image. i do agree with hardcore tactics in a real war, but i dont believe this is a real war, nor do i agree with it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

thanks_champ wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

thanks_champ wrote:

Did you you miss the part where i said "and not blindly believe your politicians". Freedom and WMD are the reasons you are spoon fed. It only takes a small amount of research to discover that these are unlikely reasons why the US is in Iraq.
yes at what point did iraq threaten your freedom, i believe it was the usa that invaded iraq.

on a side note, which i will probably get hated on and -1'd for, instead of a real response, how can everyone argue that the the use of "hardcore" tactics and talk about kicking iraqs ass, but at the same time hate the enemy for doing the same, i feel for pows, but at the same time this happens in war, you cannot argue that the war is justified if you cannot accept the cost to your side.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

BN wrote:

But prayers and thoughts have been proven NOT to work, however not sending troops into a nation usually results in the capture of fewer of them. So, im thinkin that maybe if we didn’t decide to kill brown people one day we wouldn’t have any captured troops.

And if you really wanna pray, I suggest you do it to Allah it seems to be helping a lot since the Iraqis are kinda on top with their scarce resources and numbers.
You missed my point.

He turned other people’s tragic situation into a post about himself.

And so have you.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6522

BN wrote:

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

You missed my point.

And so have you.
No I turned a post about other people’s tragic situation, into a post about how they got into the tragic situation.

It's called thinking OUTSIDE of the trailer park!

Last edited by ImmortalTechnique (2006-06-20 00:11:49)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada

BN wrote:

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

BN wrote:

You missed my point.

And so have you.
it's changed from peoples' tragic situation into a post about how stupid bn is! yay
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768

kessel! wrote:

BN wrote:

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

You missed my point.

And so have you.
it's changed from peoples' tragic situation into a post about how stupid bn is! yay
you guys got fucked over, stop changing the topic to me.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

-F8-Scotch wrote:

Threaten, or actually carry out retaliatory bombings?

Threaten, or actually, behead, deball, whatever...Insurgents?

God you guys are soft. Why don't we just poison the wells of any suspected terrorist strong holds, that'd solve the problem.

Since when did part of this country decide to return to barbarianism? Lost the concept of war? What a load of BS. If anyone doesn't feel bad for these 2 soldiers they're heartless bastards. That doesn't mean the rest of us can turn into super heros or leaders of the free world.

So, where is the outrage over the Iraqi security forces who've been killed, the police recruits bombed or the loss of life by the civilian population at the hands of thier own neighbors?

If everyone's vagina is starting to hurt I can understand. Because comparing Iraq to WW2 is so similar, or Korea or Vietnam. Are our troops crying about how hard it is or that they might get kidnapped because they're doing what's right? I doubt it. Do you think those poor bastards who are being held by the insurgents want us to give in to whatever it takes to get them back? Probably not, I don't know. Of course they want to be free, does that mean we turn into a rampaging force with no regard for the indigenous population we supposedly came to protect?

Regardless of who's copitulating with what terrorist we should not be the bad guys. It's like we don't have a standard anymore. It's like we don't have constitution, not the document, for warfare...not that we lost the art or whatever was said. We're Americans, we should be able to take the hits without reverting into complete compassionless machines.

It sucks that people die doing what's right, but they take an oath. I would asssume that volunteering to defend this country means up to and including your own life. Why? Because sometimes I guess that's what it takes. Anybody want to discuss the difference in living conditions for German POW's in America vs. Russian POW's in Germany? How about visa versa? We let Nazi's walk the streets, work in factories, go to movies, live hear after they war was over. Now we can't tolerate the sight or thought of our enemy. We talk about destroying lives like they aren't important. Go ask a WW2 veteran if German lives were important, regardless of whether they wore a uniform or not.

This is sad. Puff up and be fiesty because 2 other guys got kidnapped and you can make some proud statement of what you'd do on thier behalf. Don't pray for thier safe passage or offer kind words on thier behalf. Don't gain understanding that this is part of what we as a nation have gotten into. Try and accept the idea that it's our pound of flesh that been stripped for Iraqi freedom, we should give it gladly and without contempt for those recieving the gift of our American lives. Selfish, self righteous and ignorant. I said good day.
finally... well said.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Yes I'm an American and conservative. If that alone earns me a negative point I don't really want you to read further. I know I'm stupid and evil, in your eyes, but real world problems require real world debate and solutions.

http://i6.tinypic.com/14xkqvd.jpg If only I were king.  I would, of course, rule with a much sterner hand. I would be utilizing tactics similiar to those used in occupied Germany after WW2  including those tactics used to deal with partisan German fighters taking sniper shot at our troops; when a sniper attack would occur the local U.S. commander would give a certain amount of time for the locals to turn in the shooter, if they didn't a fair amount of the area that the attack occured in  would be subject to punative arty strikes.
Thats right, the message was you ( the population ) tolerate civilians among you shooting at our soldiers we will bombard your asses. Look at Germany now; everything seemed to work out fine.

My advice to the MEC insurgents holding our soldiers, if I were in charge would be this; you begin negotiations within five hours for the release of our men or we begin the bombing.

What  besides no war for oil, down with neo-cons, would you say that a occupying army should do about stabilizing the situation. just assume for the sake of discussion thats it's your guys who are being held captive and looking at a beheading.
Thats one of the most ridiculous things Ive read on here for awhile. So you and your family are having dinner when some guys sneaks into a house 4 blocks away and takes a shot at a US solider. Then the guys melts back into the populace, or moves 40miles away. Then your house and all the houses of your neighbors and the community that generations have grown up in is destroyed killing people and leaving others homeless for something they had no part in. Typical Neo Conservative view. Do as we say or loose your home/life/children/resources. You are living in a dream world my friend, the line between reality and fiction are easily blurred when sitting in your air conditioned home 1000s of miles from the problem, think your statement "MEC insurgents" says it all. MEC is in BF2 not Reality. And when you call in arty in real life, those rag doll digital solders are Innocent women and children. Think about what you are saying man!!!
BVC
+325|6696
Post-WW2 Germany and present-day Iraq are two very different situations.  Shelling the shit out of Iraq every time a sniper takes a pot-shot at a US soldier will only make the violence worse, and would only incite further hatred AND TERRORIST ATTACKS against the US.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6541|vancouver

thanks_champ wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

most of these asshats are from other countries
That's propaganda fed to you by the US government.

See http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0, … 66,00.html
The government doesn't have to feed anybody propaganda -- that's what the media is for!  Anyway, that is an awesome link.  Two things from there I want to highlight...

The Guardian wrote:

Foreign militants - mainly from Algeria, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia - account for less than 10% of the estimated 30,000 insurgents, according to the Washington-based Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
I didn't realize the percentage was that small!  Does that mean the rest of them are homegrown?

The Guardian wrote:

The CSIS report says: "The vast majority of Saudi militants who have entered Iraq were not terrorist sympathisers before the war; and were radicalised almost exclusively by the coalition invasion."
What makes this interesting is who's saying it --  Henry Kissinger is on the board of trustees and I wouldn't exactly call him a bleeding heart lefty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard