genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
if AT should get anything, it should be GRENADES!!

i mean... WTF don't they have grenades?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648

david363 wrote:

i think it wud be good to give the anti tank class either an M16 with a x4 scope or and M4 with the same, this would make teh class more effective, and i think the MP5 should be given to the medic class

what do you guys think?

and plz dont negetive karma me for this
no thats crap, the medic need M16 anti tank got enough fire power
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6686|The Netherlands
Hehehe than it will be the superman kit hehe.
No sorry mate It has already some very powerfull unlocks (and the AT-kit only wears light weight weapons)

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-07-04 15:10:57)

AK5489
+16|6509|US
the MP5 is more than sufficient for close quarters self defence in my experience
Major Payne
+18|6781|Netherlands
mp5 for antitank cuz the kit will be to good whit an m16 and the medic class is good dont change it

Last edited by Major Payne (2006-07-09 09:52:32)

Asianwaste
+7|6507
BF2142 I believe will have customizable kits.  Maybe the anti tank of the future will have the M16 equivalent.
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6523
How is an anti tank supposed to carry an M16/M4 and a SRAW/Eryx???????? One of the reasons they carry compact weapons is because THE GOT A BIG F\_/CKIN ROCKET WITH EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by uk-anubis-uk (2006-07-10 03:51:11)

.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6831
If they took my DAO-12 off me I might cry. The single greatest weapon in the game.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
the not unlocks of at are good ... i think i dont think the mp5 should be givin to teh medic
Defiance
+438|6672

What? The AT has weapons?

Wow, and I've been using the SRAW itself all this time...
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
Leave AT as it is
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6635|Newcastle NSW Australia
i thinks AT is fine the way it is works for me
medic.me.elmo
+5|6524|Melbourne, Australia
a long ranged weapon for AT would = rapage and total unbalance for every other kit
u'd be seein niggas all over karkand
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6563|Classified

uk-anubis-uk wrote:

How is an anti tank supposed to carry an M16/M4 and a SRAW/Eryx???????? One of the reasons they carry compact weapons is because THE GOT A BIG F\_/CKIN ROCKET WITH EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Realistically thier primary weapon would be an M4...
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

uk-anubis-uk wrote:

Realisticaly MP5 should kill in 1-3 bullets in CQC . Realistically medics can't do anything with soldier shoot in his head . Realistically SVD have same damage & accuracy as M24 at range not more then 600m . Realistically russian army AT is armed with AK-74 (AK-101 = AK-74 with NATO .223 caliber)  List is going on... do you want it ?
PCShooterNoob
+22|6541|Florida

Longbow wrote:

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

uk-anubis-uk wrote:

Realisticaly MP5 should kill in 1-3 bullets in CQC . Realistically medics can't do anything with soldier shoot in his head . Realistically SVD have same damage & accuracy as M24 at range not more then 600m . Realistically russian army AT is armed with AK-74 (AK-101 = AK-74 with NATO .223 caliber)  List is going on... do you want it ?
Realistcally and SRAW missle could shatter a tank like glass?  I get the point you're trying to make...this game isn't about realism, the weapons are made to be balanced.   But given that Antitank can't get any team points just from the kit, it doesn't make sense to me that they're also ineffectual against infantry(AT is easily mowed down from a distance) AND against vehicles ( 1-2 shots for a simple Vodnik/Hummer?  2-3 for an APC?  Fucking 3-5 for a TANK?!  That's absurd.).  Even after you waste half your rockets taking out a vehicle that could've easily killed you in one hit...you get 2 points...same as anybody else gets for taking out infantry.  This doesn't make sense.  AT is a kit for martyrs, it's easily infinitely more difficult than say Medic or Support, and you get a small fraction of the points, as they can kill infantry much more effectively than you AND get team points from their kit special abilities.  No, they can't take out vehicles, but AT can't do it all that well either.  Hell, Spec Ops is just as effective at taking out vehicles, if not MORE so for the ability to lay traps.  And thet get the carbine rifles, which are amazing guns with little to no recoil.  For AT to be a worthwhile kit, something needs to change.  The rockets need to be stronger to take out more vehicles, or they need better guns or grenades to be able to take out infantry a little more effectively, or more points should be given to those who take out armor, as it's obviously mush more difficult than taking down simple little infantry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard