Lithium
+6|6716
damn those idiots those days , throwing arillery like hell ,throwing cars / suppys like hell using aimbot resigning comanders im getting tired of it some ppl that think they are 1337 i found a guy on a server that was shooting in a jet with walking ppl -,- how sad (he says: im not using cheats i have high resolution) how hillarious. and the round afther on tv2 on sharqi only he was with me in a heli (mec heli) and shoot on ppl from the beach house ppl from the tv tower so i tked him a couple of time so i went commander and he keeps resigning me .in 1 round he makes 150 kills yeah right my ass

check this stat out i have already reported on bf2rankedserver.com and they do nothing about it wtf is that look at his best round and his victim list ,kill streak

http://bf2s.com/player/45884321/

Last edited by Lithium (2006-06-19 06:21:54)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6749|The Hague, Netherlands

1 question for ya :

How do you throw Arty like a car ?

i wanna know because you wrote this :

throwing arillery like hell throwing cars /
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Drexor
+33|6624|Denmark
there is not a chance with his stats, that he can get thoose values for best round.
Lithium
+6|6716
bijdehand hoor alpha
Slam
+74|6646
546 wow. must have been on a knife & pistol server lol. next is 400 something. people who use hacks cant fight, they just suck and have to cheat caz other people r better than them. there r millions of threads like these and now heres another million and one..great...lol
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6722|Groningen / Netherlands

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1 question for ya :

How do you throw Arty like a car ?

i wanna know because you wrote this :

throwing arillery like hell throwing cars /
omg alpha weer

anyway i saw his stats, whats wrong? i tv guide the TV station for the beach house no problem

he prolly went on knife be commander and got dubble point, victem is possliblei know someone that has killed a other guy 24 times coz he was in a tank

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-06-19 06:30:20)

SniperF0x
+49|6536
Hey, i'm using a high resolution too!
NuclearBlasted
+8|6704
There's nothing really unusual in his history.  No amazingly high (as in, cheating-wise) kills for a day.  In fact, his spm has been decreasing.  He's just good in a helicopter (and tank too), which is how he got the 144 kill streak.  Lots of other good chopper pilots on this board have 100+ kill streaks as well, from doing the same thing on Sharqi.

Oh and the best round scores can be easily had from any high-points servers, but whats the point?  It doesn't mean anything if you play 16 people on a 64 player map.

Last edited by NuclearBlasted (2006-06-19 06:39:21)

TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6543
I think he was saying he was still on the ground and shooting tv missiles out of the chopper
Lithium
+6|6716
do u think this is also good then

http://forum.gamedeception.net/showthre … &pp=15

do u see his name (i see him)

and he was not laserguiding them he was shooting them normal
??
+32|6610
he doesnt cheat the 500 best round is from the early bf2 when commander got points for killing hes clean he just really good 144 kill streak is possible in J-10 on wake island cause <Wkl>Anubis has a kill steak of 152 this could be his new account

Last edited by ?? (2006-06-19 06:44:23)

Lithium
+6|6716
omfg omfg please fuck off i see his fucking name on an fucking cheating site i have him letting banned on tv2 ranked server sharqi look his fucking kill death ratio all u can say is this is normal please the go fuck off then or u need glasses and resigning commanders and throwing infinite artillery is that normal too then -,-

when he was banned on tv2 shargi i didnt got resigned anymore STRANGE!!!!

and shooting on walking ppl in a jet is that normal to

Last edited by Lithium (2006-06-19 06:47:55)

Dr_3V|L
+51|6736|Twente, The Netherlands
No, it's not normal, but it's possible.
I don't know what you experienced by playing in his team on a server, but from his stats there is nothing suspicious to see... only some 'extreme' numbers.
His high Armor k/d rate is possible to achieve, just like his knife k/d ratio. Only his top fav. victims are a bit suspicious.
Adogg
+5|6565
Lithum ... why were you on this site? And WHY did you post it? You're either a cheater who got out cheated? Or are you just trying to create NEW cheaters?
vqsnapp
+5|6670

'RonnY[NL wrote:

'anyway i saw his stats, whats wrong? i tv guide the TV station for the beach house no problem
I didn't think TV missiles had that kind of range anymore...at least not for me, they blow up before they make it close to the tv station.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6602|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Lithium wrote:

I am an idiot and cannot spell or type words correctly.  I want to go back to school, possibly even take summer classes so I don't piss everyone off because I TK people.
Really?
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6555|Boise, Idaho
I think most of you are just noobs that cant stand getting pawnd how would you like your stats reset if you were accused of cheating and you really wernt. I think it would feel like shit after all that time spent getting your ranks and badges
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada
Message deleted

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-21 11:30:19)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada
deleted

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-21 11:30:34)

doxy
+74|6801|Nevis
i played yesterday against N8C|8In63|2, well at least i was with him in the same team. we both and some friend of him, CMASTERS, lined up on the helopad, i got the gunners seat, he flew me out, second turn, i lined up again, for the pilot seat, to give him some of his own medicine.
next round an admin showed up and got him banned.

//EDIT
post scriptum

vqsnapp wrote:

I didn't think TV missiles had that kind of range anymore...at least not for me, they blow up before they make it close to the tv station.
tv missiles range is exactly 400m
stingers/IGLAS range is 350m

Last edited by doxy (2006-06-20 07:55:28)

[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6793|Your six is my twelve

Lithium wrote:

damn those idiots those days , throwing arillery like hell ,throwing cars / suppys like hell using aimbot resigning comanders im getting tired of it some ppl that think they are 1337 i found a guy on a server that was shooting in a jet with walking ppl -,- how sad (he says: im not using cheats i have high resolution) how hillarious. and the round afther on tv2 on sharqi only he was with me in a heli (mec heli) and shoot on ppl from the beach house ppl from the tv tower so i tked him a couple of time so i went commander and he keeps resigning me .in 1 round he makes 150 kills yeah right my ass

check this stat out i have already reported on bf2rankedserver.com and they do nothing about it wtf is that look at his best round and his victim list ,kill streak

http://bf2s.com/player/45884321/
WTH??  At least type it so that we can understand what you're saying.  Perhaps you were simply enraged by this guy and had an overdose of adrenaline.  But please edit your post now that you're calm so that we can read it and understand what it is that you are trying to communicate.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
Agreed i can not understand what is going on in this thread.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6761|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

vqsnapp wrote:

'RonnY[NL wrote:

'anyway i saw his stats, whats wrong? i tv guide the TV station for the beach house no problem
They don't have that range any more...you have to be almost to the island to hit the TV Station...
mofo65
+6|6642|Valrico, FL USA

Lithium wrote:

do u think this is also good then

http://forum.gamedeception.net/showthre … &pp=15

do u see his name (i see him)

and he was not laserguiding them he was shooting them normal
I don't care what any1 else thinks,  I bust my ass , have decent hardware and a fast connection to get gold stars and for this cheating hack to have the stats he has is nothing but fishy and he should have his stats wiped. He has hardly any kills in combat, just a hacking helo and an armor whore.  Then to see his name in that hacking  forum says it all.  Assholes like this unclebuttfucked child are ruining this game.

Just my opinion.
TexRob
+3|6531
His favorite victim, I've seen him stat padding, it's rampant and annoying.  Entire clans are clans of stat padders, like UCS, bunch of idiots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard