+373|6759

Thomostown in Melbourne. I get swarmed by Lebo's in my area:(
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.

Jestar12345 wrote:

Thomostown in Melbourne. I get swarmed by Lebo's in my area:(
My school is full of em too, ulle!

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-06-19 05:38:33)

uber73
+188|6770|Brisbane
im planning to emigrate to oz this year, then gonna bum for a year before i settle down.

as aussies, were do u lot consider is the best place to be in oz?  where would u all live if u had the choice... where would u go if u had a years holiday?

Last edited by uber73 (2006-06-19 05:46:37)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6553|Forest Lake, Australia
I live in Forest Lake, Queensland (Brisbane)  but grew up in Queanbeyan, NSW

uber73 wrote:

im planning to emigrate to oz this year, then gonna bum for a year before i settle down.

as aussies, were do u lot consider is the best place to be in oz?  where would u all live if u had the choice... where would u go if u had a years holiday?
I'd prefer to live in Brisbane or Perth.  Both are very green and have beautiful women.  They're both good basketball cities too

Perth has Australia's best nudist beaches too
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane, Around Holland Park [Points to member title, its a long story]

Best place to be, well that depends, Imho, I would say Brisbane right now is the best place, it isnt as cold as everywhere else, plus the surf is great, and not to far from Ipswitch or the Gold Coast
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Wow, someone didnt agree with me about my choice of place, thats nice..................
dhoar4
Banned

Sarrk wrote:

Wow, someone didnt agree with me about my choice of place, thats nice..................
Where abouts is Holland Park?  Do you know where Forest lake is?
oberst_enzian
+234|6761|melb.au

uber73 wrote:

i have lived in melbourne, sydney, and newcastle (bit north of sydney), and out of those experiences I would have to say please don't base you're opinion on what aus is like based on sydney! as for the question of where to live or holiday, it really depends on what kind of climate you want to have. everywhere here gets really hot at the peak of summer, although everywhere inland and below sydney get very cold in the winter, while remaining reasonably warm further north. so it really depends on when you're here and what you want out of it...
uber73
+188|6770|Brisbane

oberst_enzian wrote:

uber73 wrote:

i have lived in melbourne, sydney, and newcastle (bit north of sydney), and out of those experiences I would have to say please don't base you're opinion on what aus is like based on sydney! as for the question of where to live or holiday, it really depends on what kind of climate you want to have. everywhere here gets really hot at the peak of summer, although everywhere inland and below sydney get very cold in the winter, while remaining reasonably warm further north. so it really depends on when you're here and what you want out of it...
well, as said ill be emigrating, so ill be there all the time. 

coming from tropical ireland tho, me and the wifey are not necessarily wanting to go somewhere where we will be fried alive.. us pale skinned europeans ya see.  thinking about adelaide initially.. tho a lot of people have been suggsting we try north west oz.. but im reluctant-ish, as the formula1 is in melbourne and bathurst is likewise in southeast, ergo.. thousands of miles away.

Never considered sydney, melbourne, brisbane directly.. but im open for feedback from all u guys.

cheers.
dhoar4
Banned

uber73 wrote:

oberst_enzian wrote:

uber73 wrote:

well, as said ill be emigrating, so ill be there all the time. 

coming from tropical ireland tho, me and the wifey are not necessarily wanting to go somewhere where we will be fried alive.. us pale skinned europeans ya see.  thinking about adelaide initially.. tho a lot of people have been suggsting we try north west oz.. but im reluctant-ish, as the formula1 is in melbourne and bathurst is likewise in southeast, ergo.. thousands of miles away.

Never considered sydney, melbourne, brisbane directly.. but im open for feedback from all u guys.

cheers.
NOT ADELAIDE!  Don't do it.  It's an absolute dump.  And as for North West...Have you seen what the Sahara Desert looks like?  They're somewhat similar.  My advice: Perth.  Top temp is around the 30 degrees celcius mark, absolutley beautiful place, not crowded, very green, and gorgeous beaches.  Perth for sure
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.

uber73 wrote:

Certainly not melbourne! 4 seasons in a day here.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra

uber73 wrote:

Queensland

either up north or down south.

the middle part pretty much sucks ass.
Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6541|Australia
Queensland, Gold Coast.

uber73 wrote:

I recommend Gold Coast, maybe Perth or Melbourne??
Melbourne is cold alot though, Perth is good all round, good liveable city.
Gold Coast is just a random splash of all state capitals together.. haha I don't know.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6600|Brisbane Australia
Brisbane FTW.

I have lived all over Australia (my father was in the RAAF and then I joined the Army for a while) and in my experience Brisbane is the "friendliest" of all the capital cities, the weather is great summer can get a bit too warm but winter is very mild.

Also Brisbane has excellent employment opportunities
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6782|Dallas
Go Texas! 

Ohh wait...this is the Australian thread, my bad.  I thought it said Awesome thread.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6691|A sunburnt country
Australia/Awesome...........same thing Cougar, well spotted mate!!!  ;-)

Lyneham, Canberra for me
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

dhoar4 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Holland Park is around Mt Gravatt, South Side

Yeah, I think....Isnt Forest Lake one of those places with all the blocks of land that get advertised on TV?

Gold Coast = Teh Best beaches, dont know much about anything else there!
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6761|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
canningvale perth western australia . hey liam thanks for +1 weeks ago

PERTH FTW YEAH BABY YEAH
fender
+10|6664
Jandakot, Perth. 

Doesnt matter were you live in Aus, its a great Country to live in but specifically i would recommend Perth as i have lived all over Australia and really it is a great place to live.  Be warned the temps in Perth can reach over 40C during summer although the last few summers have been very mild and have not really hit that 40C mark much.
dhoar4
Banned

Sarrk wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Holland Park is around Mt Gravatt, South Side

Yeah, I think....Isnt Forest Lake one of those places with all the blocks of land that get advertised on TV?

Gold Coast = Teh Best beaches, dont know much about anything else there!
Yeah it is.  I used to go to Mt Gravatt all the time because of my basketball...So I know where it is
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6710|Calgary
Calgary, Alberta  (aka  Republic of Alberta)

For my American friends, Alberta is a lot like Texas, all the way around 
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia
melton , melbourne  (anyone know da place gimme a shout out)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard